Will we ever have a relationship?

Levo

Hi everyone. I made a post about this person in the forum (read my chart) before. However I figured that it would be best for me to have an accurate yes or no answer to move on. I have never created or tried to interpret an horary chart before. I don't have much information and created the chart accordingly to the posts on forum and other internet sources.
I've met this person around 3 years ago. lost contact about a year ago. Never had a relationship but always believed that we would end up together.
My question is will we ever have a relationship in this lifetime?
Thank you so much for your time and effort. Any comment is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• relationship.jpg
    relationship.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Looking at the relationship potential Arabic part formula, for if you two are relationship potential, this lot falls @ 22 degrees Aquarius, ruler Saturn.

You Saturn retrograde away from the lot @ 22 Aquarius and moon flows the other way too. Moon makes no aspects to Saturn. Moon is in a partile separating square from a cadent house with venus your 5th ruler (hence the question).

Your 5th ruler is leaving from a trine with the lot (Arabic part) but separating.

If moon/venus and venus/lot were applying and not separating id say you could become lovers (5th house) at least again, but separating says no it's already done.

So your answer from me is no to a relationship.

Last edited:

Levo

Looking at the relationship potential Arabic part formula, for if you two are relationship potential, this lot falls @ 22 degrees Aquarius, ruler Saturn.

You Saturn retrograde away from the lot @ 22 Aquarius and moon flows the other way too. Moon makes no aspects to Saturn. Moon is in a partile separating square from a cadent house with venus your 5th ruler (hence the question).

Your 5th ruler is leaving from a trine with the lot (Arabic part) but separating.

If moon/venus and venus/lot were applying and not separating id say you could become lovers (5th house) at least again, but separating says no it's already done.

So your answer from me is no to a relationship.

Thank you so much for your time and your detailed answer. I'm glad I have your answer so when I start learning more about horary I can check back.
I've realized I didn't give any info about race, age, cultural background etc. of us. But your answer seems to be very direct so I guess it's not needed right?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thank you so much for your time and your detailed answer. I'm glad I have your answer so when I start learning more about horary I can check back.
I've realized I didn't give any info about race, age, cultural background etc. of us. But your answer seems to be very direct so I guess it's not needed right?

No, the details are not really needed. To answer your question, we are only looking at future aspects between planetary rulers in question.