I came in contact with someone with coronavirus

GeminiStarr

My question is will or am I infected with the coronavirus. I am also concerned because I live with my 70 year old mom and the person was in our home.

I am trying not to freak out but it is gving me anxiety and im very afraid.

Thank you in advance.

ObYtwn0.png

Last edited:

zarya

I would say highly unlikely.
Mars R1 very strong

Venus R6 very strong
There is a beautiful trine, no ugly stuff.

Moon R8 hits sun, sun is in the nodal degree, not good, is this person a foreigner? May be in grave danger.

You and your close ones are ok Fortune on the ASC!

This was my interpretation.

leomoon

Gemini:

You would be Mars sextile to the Moon - and trine to Venus in the 6th. Is Venus the virus? It rules the 6th house of health issues.

Since the planets are neutral (not good, not bad), and the Moon is secondary ruler of the question, I'd suggest the POF trine the Moon as well as the other aspects mentioned may all be pointing to yes. YET, the Asc is late.

The 1st hs. is supposedly the grandparents in a turned chart.

Since you live with one, I'd suggest you call the hotline, and tell them you have been exposed. Usually they'll tell you that you would be eligible to be tested and stay indoors for 2 weeks.

Personally, since you know you've been exposed, I'd not chance it. But they may just tell you you should wait until you are symptomatic. Yet what about grandma? Best to ask them imo.

Good luck.
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-main.page

Latest news from NY city:
“This means that all individuals should assume that they have had some contact with the virus and practice maximum-possible social distancing; most cases will be mild and medical care should only be sought in urgent, worsening, or vulnerable cases,” the officials warned, according to the readout.
“Testing is now less important — the danger of transmission is much higher as many people have now been exposed and the majority of people will only have mild symptoms,” they warned,

In otherwords, its almost a crisis stage in New York today...accdg. to Gov. Cuomo.
But they don't want to overwhelm the hospitals anymore then they are, so get a good thermometer online if you don't have one, (perhaps the type you can read from the forehead digitally)....for you and grandma, neither would need to put into the mouth.

MONITER the temperatures, and call the dr. if you notice the issues related to this disease (shortness of breath, can't breathe, Temperature over 102. coughing etc. See list on Coronavirus.gov

https://www.coronavirus.gov/

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The combustion of the moon shows how worried you are about this.

Right, when the moon was in Pisces @ 23 degrees, there would have been a square to Jupiter but with reception, Jupiter rules the home.

The part of disease is @ 15'45 Libra ruler of the 11th house posited in the 6th house. We now know venus is this friend you had over at your house. Is the friend a female? Venus is strong and you mars have not been in any recent past aspect with venus, and neither has the moon. There is also no applying aspect from venus to you mars or from the moon, So to me, it looks like you are okay.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Thank you everyone for your responses

I really appreciate it

The person is male and is my nephew who was visiting

I dont live with my grandmother but my Mother who is 70 years old

leomoon

Thank you everyone for your responses

I really appreciate it

The person is male and is my nephew who was visiting

I dont live with my grandmother but my Mother who is 70 years old

Keep us informed on this thread if you will, should there be any change in your home.
Best of luck to you and mom. XX00