Why no success? Struggling like hell

Ananyaa

Hi, I am out of job for 4 years. I am Masters in Chemical Engg., Gold medalist, worked as a scientist & team leader for 6 years in very big mnc. It was a big position. Resigned after 6 years to take few months break, marriage & started looking for job after 1 year, no success, totally frustrated. Then I went abroad coz of hubby's job change, I felt chances were v good for me but no luck here as well. My ? is: When will I be back in job in my field - Research & Development -Chemicals/Paint/Polymers.

Background: As I constantly failed to get job here, cant sit idle, I started my youtube channel (Tech Travel & Food STOP!) 6 months ago, not much success there & off course not earning any money from it. I am passionate about my filed, research & career. I am at lowest point. We postponed child for me to get back in job so far (2.5 years), now we have decided to go for it. But deep down, my heart is sinking, if I could get that one chance & I dont know what's obstructing it. Plz guide me, find the attached horary chart. If anyone is interested in helping more, my DOB:26/07/1986, 22:45, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ash_b_hr.82232.252172.jpg
    astro_2gw_ash_b_hr.82232.252172.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

Moon in detriment, conjunct Saturn. Jupiter dignified but retro, Jupiter in detriment of Mercury (the job). Do you truly enjoy your profession? Do you truly feel this was the path for you? I'm not seeing a strong attachment to it, even though you said you are passionate about it.

Of course it can be due to the stress and anxiety you have had for the past years due to no work opportunities.

Mercury and Jup do not aspect, Mer will retrograde so job opportunities are not coming still. However Mars translates here but Mars can also be the baby, ruling 5th. I am also thinking Mars/Jup aspect may suggest doing something else. Study something else, as the 9th house is highlighted here. You are holding on to your field and its not working then you need to do something perhaps something related to it which may help you get back into it?

Near future will be tough, Moon continues to make difficult oppositions from its own detriment. But Jup has strength. Think outside of the box. Get career guidance, someone who can give advice as to what you can do. You need to seek help. What about doing a PHD in your field and then maybe more doors will open?

Ananyaa

Moon in detriment, conjunct Saturn. Jupiter dignified but retro, Jupiter in detriment of Mercury (the job). Do you truly enjoy your profession? Do you truly feel this was the path for you? I'm not seeing a strong attachment to it, even though you said you are passionate about it.

* First of all thanks rafaella for reading chart. Yes I am, I really want to go back in my field but I am constantly feeling that if industry has thrown me out, will any company take me back ever. Or else interested in Youtube where I haven't got much success as I though I would. How long for can I think I have no job prospects from this chart?*

Mercury and Jup do not aspect, Mer will retrograde so job opportunities are not coming still. However Mars translates here but Mars can also be the baby, ruling 5th. I am also thinking Mars/Jup aspect may suggest doing something else. Study something else, as the 9th house is highlighted here. You are holding on to your field and its not working then you need to do something perhaps something related to it which may help you get back into it?
*Lower positions were there, I did apply like 7/8 months ago, several emailed me from front seeing my resume but after I reply in English, nothing happened further. I inquired for Spanish learning classes & it costs min 2000 USD, my husband's term is indefinite, so I cant spend that much. I started YT channel, little success there yet. Can 9th H just not mean abroad as I am living in abroad? PhD is min 3 years program so I am not sure. There are still few lower openings here, I am gonna apply & try.*

Near future will be tough, Moon continues to make difficult oppositions from its own detriment. But Jup has strength. Think outside of the box. Get career guidance, someone who can give advice as to what you can do. You need to seek help. What about doing a PHD in your field and then maybe more doors will open?

*I know a horary chart is related to only one issue but really mind is in detriment. In laws are sucking life out of us, always doing injustice to us & always have an eye on hubby's money for my younger bro in laws' life. I have just returned from India after 15 days of vacation, they had evil attitude, just disturbed with greedy natures.

Anyway, my previous company's boss who is based in California, he is a high level authority in the field, I had asked for his help to connect with companies here in this city, he tried but there were no vacancies. Now I am thinking, if i should move to California. As I was his direct report, he loved me as a performer, I feel he might create position for me there. These days I was thinking if I should put in a word to him (though I did not want to go back to same company & did not want anyone's help, but as no option is left now). Ok I am asking this, (though i know there are job prospects in previous chart),

Will he (Larry, my Ex boss) do anything for me, as in in my previous company (in California, whereas I was working for same company in India) or will I get job anywhere else through his recommendation, can anything materialize?
As I already asked him once for help, he tried, I am feeling hesitant to ask again coz I found him being little cold later to respond, want to know. I am on crossroads. Whoever like to add more views, plz do.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.57839.84008.jpg
    astro_2gw_ashwini_kabra_hr.57839.84008.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: