Extremely worried my new fantastic job will end soon please can you read my chart.

Windsor

Hello everyone
My d.o.b is 1st August 1965 time 03:55 AM( British Summer Time) place Leicester England UK.
I recently started my new fabulous job 5 weeks ago. Unfortunately there is a lot of bitchiness and talking negatively about each other, one particular person is extremely negative about everyone. Today I pointed this out to my line manager, supposedly in confidence.
However, my line manager is friendly with this very negative person. I am now worried there is going to be backlash against me.
Please please please can you read my chart, I have listed my birth details.
Thank you
Windsor

[please either attach a chart to the AW Forum or upload the chat to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Meluzina

Hello Windsor, I will shoot a few remarks, although not very complex, as it is late an I am feeling considerably lazy. We are approaching a full moon in aries, and the moon is today conj. chiron in aries, in opposition to mercury, so I feel like this a time when we get carried away by spontaneuous combustions of burried anger, prone to anger, eager to socially express or simply be very aware of that inner anger in relationship to our social enviroment, caused by realizations of our insecurities tbh, and at the same time, feeling very driven to our own ideas and so on... The interesting thing is, when we take a look at your personal chiron, it is on your MC (chiron = archetype of wounded healer, Mc = career & public recognition), so I would guess that maybe you could actually have a history of conflicts at your workspace, or possibly problems with any kind of bosses or authorities in general, or maybe it is, that you are not very smooth in getting recognition career-wise... At the same time, you are going through a transit of neptune through your chiron & MC (taking a long time actually, neptuuune slooow) happening in pisces, so you might feel confused about your career, or maybe, the public is confused by your actions in the public space, workspace, maybe you are being a receiver of other people's projections a lot, too... neptune generally dissolves, confuses, blurries and therefore gives an opportunity to look at things from less physical/concrete/analytical perspective, which could mean being more spiritual & belive or just be confused, really... Ok, I see you have stellium in virgo opposite pisces... do you feel like a victim often? You are very aware of these emotional ... things... that people do to hurt other people, right? People are like SO not fair, right? And you are like so nice, trying to be so right & clean & of service and these bit*cheese won't appreciate it. Like the world is like, so nasty. Oh boy. Like you are so socially aware and at the same time very aware of the shameful stuff and even in yourslef. It's great when you can be an example but the best when you can be a comedian at heart - now jup. sextile jup in gem., vx conj. n.n. in gem...

Zora

Account Closed
I recently started my new fabulous job 5 weeks ago.

Unfortunately there is a lot of bitchiness and talking negatively about each other, one particular person is extremely negative about everyone. Today I pointed this out to my line manager, supposedly in confidence.

However, my line manager is friendly with this very negative person. I am now worried there is going to be backlash against me.

Hi Windsor,

5 weeks ago - you have entered into a new job field as a new comer and jumped into an already for longer existing team - didn't take time to get known to all and how the team functions...and tell your manager after only 5 weeks about what is wrong in his team ? And in fact telling him about your own incapability to get along with others in his team ?

From your chart and transits- this was not a good idea.

Your leo sun is in a sun ruled 2nd house - only respecting your own personal values - ruling your financial income and your selfesteem in 2nd house. But sun also rules your 3rd house -your personal manner of communication and how to see and to judge others. And have a tendency to expect more from others - that they should change their habits for you - to feel yourself better and to feel your own personal and ego-centered leo-sun- pride and attention values matched.

Jupiter rules your 6th house - to work on something and to work on own self-healing - what as per your chart is needed first - jupiter squares your chiron in 10th.

With sun semisquaring jupiter as ruler of your 6th house - you have a tendency to be very generous to yourself - feel yourself more entitled, and kinda "excused for all" - but not allowing same rights to others. And that you have a tendency to go over persons boundaries - without even noticing it. And to damage your own reputation and to hurt yourself from time to time - causing yourself a deep feeling of insecurity - sun sesquiquadrates your 10th house cusp and also your chiron sitting critical on 10th house cusp and on IC/MC axis.

Your sun is still opposed by transit-saturn in your 8th house - house of contracts - transit lasting until Nov. 27, 2021. And your work/job house ruler jupiter is still challenging squared by transit-neptune in your 9th house (expanding own wisdom and spirituality) as your 10th house - career and lifepath- life-direction ruler- until March 3/2022 - for developping more empathy, compassion and a higher spiritual understanding from a higher point of view - with your natal jupiter in spiritual 12th house.

Maybe transit jupiter direct now - trining your natal jupiter for the last time degree exact - and having been retrograde 5 weeks ago - will "save" you and your job now in the last moment - being degree exact trining your jupiter now and therewith ending it's transit-support on your natal jupiter.

But I'm not sure. Neptune in it's transits - is in it's energy one of the fate-called planets of 4th impersonal quarter - and is working on different levels at same time - more for a higher evolving and to serve the Grand Whole - and not so much meeting humans understanding "how things have to run for them- to be seen as right".

And therefore neptune's work is not easy to predict and what will happen and be necessary for your better at this actual moment and during transit-time. It also depends on chart owners actual self-consciousness.

Attachments

• ! Chart Windsor.jpg
    ! Chart Windsor.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: