Mars saturn dasa mars in 8th fromwith saturn mutual aspect. Now mars transit same pl

sdevid

Respected Gurus,

Please iam concerned. Please advice me what i have to do now..

Iam a virgo asc with mars in scorpio saturm in Taurus. Monn in aries.

Now already saturn is in scorpio my astama sani . This February 20th mars is transiting into scorpio.

My maha dasa is mars with saturn antardasa.

I see only mars saturn every where. Is it so bad for me?

What precautions i have to take?

Children not settled. One is small too.. iam scared of what if something happens.

Please help me and guide me

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of Mars has started on 1/October/2015 and it will last till 9/November/2016.
The sub-period shows that you could be involved in serious disputes the cause of which may lie in a fraud that might be played on you and you may even be hurt as a consequence.
Mars in transit has come over its natal position and is in association with Saturn in transit there. This is the conjunction of two inimical planets that have their periods operating currently.

sdevid

The sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of Mars has started on 1/October/2015 and it will last till 9/November/2016.
The sub-period shows that you could be involved in serious disputes the cause of which may lie in a fraud that might be played on you and you may even be hurt as a consequence.
Mars in transit has come over its natal position and is in association with Saturn in transit there. This is the conjunction of two inimical planets that have their periods operating currently.

Ya disputes iam seeing .also as soon as my saturn sub period started my front teeth gone completely and was no other than implants which iam not taking. Managing with removables and very difficult in eating and talking. When i analysed it broke in 1984 with the same transits. Now it came irreparable state. Blood clots etc . Infection in gums all r hurting now

Last edited:

sdevid

Ya disputes iam seeing .also as soon as my saturn sub period started my front teeth gone completely and was no other than implants which iam not taking. Managing with removables and very difficult in eating and talking. When i analysed it broke in 1984 with the same transits. Now it came irreparable state. Blood clots etc . Infection in gums all r hurting now

So what was the inimical planets goung to do to me . On which front and