Rahu Dasa

hermetic

Re: Arianruler

Rahu is exalted in 6th house.Rahu provides material benefits and makes the person go after his goals with full determination.It's just that in favourable houses like the 6th, rahu gives results with little effort.But in the unfavourable houses, it makes the person put in a lot of effort for little & delayed rewards.However, it is said that ultimately rahu grants the results of efforts.

What about Rahu in 12th house then, is it opposite? I have it in 12th and still have about 5 years of Rahu period ahead. Since it started in 1999 I've had only bad things in my life, very little good.

selfless

Banned
This is known as a dasa of desire. Supposedly, cravings are so strong during this period, that even vegetarians eat meat during this time.

In Vedic Astrology, Rahu (North Node) gives and Ketu (South Node) takes away.

Have you experienced the Rahu Dasa and what has it been like?
Rahu is a Shadow planet...the resuly of RAHU dasa depends on which house it is posited...with which planets it is sitting . who is glancing it ? which nakshatra it is attached to..

Bikram

What about Rahu in 12th house then, is it opposite? I have it in 12th and still have about 5 years of Rahu period ahead. Since it started in 1999 I've had only bad things in my life, very little good.

Rahu is not so benefic in 12th house.Rahu is most benefic in 6th and Ketu in 12th house.That is the best rahu-ketu placement.Yours is opposite.My rahu-ketu aren't well placed either and mars, venus, mercury & sun are all under ketu's dark shadow :(

Jai Kishen

Well I am going through Rahu Mahadasha now , My rahu is in 6th and ketu in 12th ..
I havent seen much good happening, the only thing gud is that I am more ambitious and determined now , but at the same time I am very very confused and fickle minded .
And yes my non-veg and alcohol consumption is sky high !!

Shanti

All people in Rahu dasha are now influenced by the transit of Rahu in scorpio it's debilitaion sign. I have noticed that it sometimes give urges to explore such things like drugs and give some complexities in general.

The dasha is much influenced by what the dasha planet do in transit.
That is a general principle stated in scriptures and I learned by my teacher too.

Jai Kishen

Atm I am going under jupiter antardasha , (jupiter in 2nd and in leo) ...
and I dont really see the my spiritual side coming up , in fact I hardly do anything spiritual now .. all I do is have alcohol , non-veg and go out and have fun ..

And yes , although I dont really feel like exploring drugs , but I feel like exploring sex ..
so yea ~ it does influence people.

Shanti

Ok Jupiter dasha lol sorry thought your were in Rahu dasha..

But if it's in leo in 2nd house it makes a lot of sense that you feel like doing that.
Transiting Mars is in it's retrograde phase now and is at long standstill in
Leo influencing your 2nd house AND your period planet Jupiter.
2nd house is related to diet and food as ruling over the palate and mouth.

Mars is karaka for meat and give increased desire for such things as well as " unpure" intakes through mouth such as alcohol lol

Maybe you could add some hot spices (mars) to your veg food to get some more pure food in a 'martian' way lol

Last edited:

Jai Kishen

ehhh ... i do have Rahu Mahadasha , with jupiter antardasha going on .

and yea , my food intake is insane now , its like I am a hungry animal through out the day !
heheh
I always add spices in my food (I am a big foodie muhuahahahah) ..

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
Rahu Dasa in general gives result like the following:---Incidents related to Govt (against the person concerned), loss due to bad activity from Thief (Stealing), Danger from Fire, Staying in Foreign/distant land/country/place, Grief, Disease, and the native may stay in a country full of forest/place near forest/Forest area...

Last edited:

8thstellium

mercury is lord of 1 and 10 H placed in 4th H
so both deny a family.

Why would you say so?
4th is the house of happiness and 1st lord (lord of asc) in 4th should be good, isn't it??

lord of 1 is 12th to 2nd H so no support given by that planet to form a family

I do not know his asc or where his 1st lord is!
Is his ascendant lord in Asc? if not, what does lord of 1st is 12th to 12th mean?

Anoep

This is known as a dasa of desire. Supposedly, cravings are so strong during this period, that even vegetarians eat meat during this time.

In Vedic Astrology, Rahu (North Node) gives and Ketu (South Node) takes away.

Have you experienced the Rahu Dasa and what has it been like?
`

Hi MamaMinnee,

This is interesting topic. Currently my wife is in Midst of her Rahu Dasa and experienced many ups and downs on several areas, she's Libra ascendant with Rahu in her 7th house conjunct natal Venus. But the most stress-full was certainly Rahu-Saturn, this meant double stress. Luckily she's over that already and is now entered into Rahu-Mercury for a while.

I also had my Moon-Rahu dasa and also had many ups and downs during this period, creating lot of mental stress and insecurity, because Rahu also aspects my natal moon from 10th house (I'm Scorpio ascendant).

Rahu connects present time with future and Ketu connects present time with past experiences as I understand from literature. Both can give material / spiritual improvement dependent on their house placement and planets they influence.

Vijay Saxena

Can some one help me urgently pls...

I am vijay saxena...

Dob 29th May 1964, tob 1620 IST, pob Kota Rajasthan.

I am veg, teetotallor and very religious person chanting rahu mantras etc daily

I lost my 14.5 yrs long job just as rahu dasa rahu bhukti started on Sep 2001. Since then every 2-3 yrs my job becomes difficult to continue not due to my performance but company gets into financial problems or office shifts other city etc. After my leavibg job within 2-3 yrs company shuts down. My every new job has been better paying, I reached top management position at high salary too.

I lost my recent job which lasted max term during rahu dasa for 3 yrs 7 months. I lost it on 13 jun 2016 just at end of rahu dasa moon bhukti mars antara. Rahu dasa moon bhukti rahu anatara srarted on 15th jun 2016.

My worry is as to wh5eb I will get my new job, are there any more job changes, how will be Jupiter's dasa starting in july 2018.

Pls helo me urgently

ian wood

so it seems i have aspergers syndrome which helps to explain lack of relationship
i am supposed to be this way, and the more i have accepted it, the happier i am
add to that, out of bounds moon and uranus makes me extremely difficult to control and extra hard to commit emotionally..
not what a woman is wanting at all
now i have moved on to jupiter dhasa which is good
rahu still prominent as conjunct jupiter and star ruler
happy to isolate myself, and very busy all the time doing things(6th house)
sometimes nothing changes out there, its how you experience it that changes...all is well..