Is Obama's Birth Certificate a fake?

tikana

emilyelizabeth said:
Good People~

Barack Obama's natal info is: August 4, 1961, 1:06 pm AHST, Honolulu, HI, USA. There is no way a president of the US, or any country for that matter, could become so with a fake birth certificate. It looks like he has an opportunity to be a great leader. I hope he can heal much of what ails us...

Emily

dont be so sure...
why is there a fluctuation among his sister, his grandma and BO?!

so as far as I know anything is possible if you know the right people

Archer 8

people are negative because We are sick and tired of lies and empty promises. 1 party rule will not make things easy.
I am one of them .. I am not supporting BO at all!
Reagan promised great things, he ruined california, we are not only in debt up through our noses but NOW, we have no water in the whole state. Water is being rationed. 3 things will happen. A. Prices on wine will skyrock B. people will be out of jobs C. no fruits / veggies made in california. We will have to rely on MEXICO? geeee...the US is the most powerful country in the world and turning into 3rd world country... Water issue can be solved easily. There are mega generators are called Air-to-water... Basically, it s*ucks air and turns it into water. They are quite powerful enough to keep the plains watered. here is another problem. We have enough sun to generate our own electricity in every house. Many buildings do not approve them being installed. WHY? because it ruins the view of LA/ eff me, if you look at our streets and areas, it is a mortified view.Arnold is asking for a tax hike! all that oil we are drilling in california goes to somehow attempt to save california from sinking. We are the richest state in the US for god sake along with Alaska. Alaska and California are in debt.
Under Clinton things were great, remember? what happened in 2000? .com crashed.
what happened? Clinton administration DID NOT do anything to cap the outragious .com rush. Bush came along, 9/11 happened then war
it is going from bad to worse. ohh yeah 1 more... Tuition hikes YET AGAIN.... there will be 1 next sememster and in the middle of a semester. soooo tell me something, if people dont get education but worry about paying for school, do you honestly see this generation being more educated and smarter than even 14 years ago when I went to school???? then people wonder why less and less people are in schools these days. Grants/financial aid? What is that? there is no money!

regards
T

Last edited:

LostVegas

I have a hard time accepting the chart I saw on Obama. Aquarius rising?
Just based on looks, I was trying hard to place Pluto conjunct his asc. Like Bush. At first, I thought Scorpio Rising with Bush, but I forget sometimes that Pluto close to the Asc. can produce similar looks, as was the case with Bush. So with Pluto hanging around his Asc. wouldn't that make him Virgo rising?

And that Moon in Gemini I cannot accept either. They comment on his being so cool under pressure, so unflappable, and, not having seen his chart and only looking up his personal placements, I pegged him with a Tauraus Moon.
Have you ever met an unflappable Gemini Moon? Please! Yes, a Gemini Moon in the 2nd house, perhaps.

But that smile of his perplexes me, at the same time. It's just my thoughts on this mystery to me: Obama.

Blaze

Account Closed
Look for yourself,

The-Donald-Trump-Obama-Birth-Certificate-Theory-Thickens-.jpg

LionKing

Look for yourself,

The-Donald-Trump-Obama-Birth-Certificate-Theory-Thickens-.jpg

Not a birth certificate. That is a certificate of live birth. Ok, did any of you ever think as to why I would lie? I didn't. Everything I have said is true. Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya Africa. That is a true fact.

aquarius7000

Not a birth certificate. That is a certificate of live birth. Ok, did any of you ever think as to why I would lie? I didn't. Everything I have said is true. Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya Africa. That is a true fact.
Do you have a birth certificate of him from Mombasa, Kenya?

LionKing

Do you have a birth certificate of him from Mombasa, Kenya?

I believe I wrote that I met Obama in 92. He was sitting next to his mother when he said:'I was born in Mombasa, Kenya.'
'That is strange,' I said,'because I have been to Mombasa back in 78 when I was on the USS Midway.'
Ok, who would lie about their place of birth sitting next to their mother?
Another thing to think about: Why are you looking at a Certificate of Live Birth instead of the real birth certificate? 😳
Bam! That made ya think!

blackbery

Well, LionKing, you better report your 'meeting' to the FBI,
CIA, Homeland Security, DOJ and the local police because you must be correct and President Obama managed to escape scrutiny from EVERY law enforcement agency to become POTUS.

Here is the law that he broke so better run to the agencies asap so he can be arrested.:wink::biggrin::wink:

Article Two, Section 1 of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I believe I wrote that I met Obama in 92. He was sitting next to his mother when he said:'I was born in Mombasa, Kenya.'
'That is strange,' I said,'because I have been to Mombasa back in 78 when I was on the USS Midway.'
Ok, who would lie about their place of birth sitting next to their mother?
Another thing to think about: Why are you looking at a Certificate of Live Birth instead of the real birth certificate? 😳
Bam! That made ya think!

blackbery

Thanks Culpeper.

Thought this issue had died when the grandfather of the 'birther' movement,
Drumpf himself, finally admitted that President Obama WAS born in Hawaii in 2016 after years and years of denying this fact.

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” Mr. Trump said. “Now, we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html

Obama's birth certificate is genuine. The burden of proof lies with those who who claim otherwise. Searching the internet, I find mostly propaganda; there is no documentation showing it to be a fake. Use some critical thinking when reading these political postings. Both Obama and McCain are "natural born" citizens of the USA as defined by Congress.

LionKing

Thanks Culpeper.

Thought this issue had died when the grandfather of the 'birther' movement,
Drumpf himself, finally admitted that President Obama WAS born in Hawaii in 2016 after years and years of denying this fact.

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” Mr. Trump said. “Now, we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html

Doesn't matter how much I tell the story. There will always be doubters. I was told that my YouTube video was scrutinized by the legal department. Their reply was 'I don't see where he is telling a lie.'
Just my story alone should give you an interest to be your own detective and do your search.
Again I win nothing in this. I'm only repeating what was told to me in 92. I have no fear legally. My passport will confirm my story that I was there. I can name off the people in my unit who were with me. This did happen. This is the truth.

rahu

Banned
Doesn't matter how much I tell the story. There will always be doubters. I was told that my YouTube video was scrutinized by the legal department. Their reply was 'I don't see where he is telling a lie.'
Just my story alone should give you an interest to be your own detective and do your search.
Again I win nothing in this. I'm only repeating what was told to me in 92. I have no fear legally. My passport will confirm my story that I was there. I can name off the people in my unit who were with me. This did happen. This is the truth.

I believe you absolutely lion king. al the new world order trolls here will continue to say night is day etc.

there are interesting facts that are unexplained.
why did Obama ben Kenya make federal investigation of his background against the law in his first executive order?

why did Obama ben Kenya spent $2,000,000 fighting the release of his "birth certificate? no other president in history refused to show their birth certificate.
why did Obama try to use a social security number that was not his when he ritually signed up for Obama care?
(the social security department refused to verify his ss number, ultimately Obama ben Kenya and vp biden both presented themselves to register for Obama care and neither presented a ss number which is against the law.)

why did the false ss number Obama used belong to a Chicago business man who died in Hawaii .(interestingly Obama's grand ma worked in the department that kept records of accidental deaths etc.)
in addition when Obama ben kenya's web certificate of live birth appeared was it determined to be photo shopped , and amateurly to boot .
and when the head of the records department was called to a special investigation of this live birth certificate, she conveniently died in a plane crash on the way to the capital

why did Obama ben Kenya finally produce a certificate of live birth instead of a birth certificate? his sister has a certificate of live birth also and she is definitely admitted to being born in Kenya.

why is there a video of his African grandmother saying he was born in Kenya?

why is there a video of his wife giving a speech during his campaign for senator, saying he was born in Kenya?

why is did a book of biographies of all the candidates for the senatorial post, published in black and white ,state he was born in Kenya?

and these are just a few of unanswered questions about producing a simple birth certificate. you can go to any genealogy site and look up all the previous presidents birth certificates. but not Obama be Kenya's.

keep heart lion king and realize there are a whole cadre of new world order cloned trolls on this site.
they are easy to recognize because they all resort to ridicule when they can't discredit the facts.

rahu

LionKing

I believe you absolutely lion king. al the new world order trolls here will continue to say night is day etc.

why did Obama ben Kenya make federal investigation of his background against the law in his first executive order?

why did Obama ben Kenya spent $2,000,000 fighting the release of his "birth certificate? no other president in history refused to show their birth certificate.
why did Obama try to use a social security number that was not his when he ritually signed up for Obama care?
(the social security department refused to verify his ss number, ultimately Obama ben Kenya and vp biden both presented themselves to register for Obama care and neither presented a ss number which is against the law.)

why did the false ss number Obama used belong to a Chicago business man who died in Hawaii .(interestingly Obama's grand ma worked in the department that kept records of accidental deaths etc.)
in addition when Obama ben kenya's web certificate of live birth appeared was it determined to be photo shopped , and amateurly to boot .
and when the head of the records department was called to a special investigation of this live birth certificate, she conveniently died in a plane crash on the way to the capital

why did Obama ben Kenya finally produce a certificate of live birth instead of a birth certificate? his sister has a certificate of live birth also and she is definitely admitted to being born in Kenya.

why is there a video of his wife giving a speech during his campaign for senator, saying he was born in Kenya?

why is did a book of biographies of all the candidates for the senatorial post, published in black and white ,state he was born in Kenya?

and these are just a few of unanswered questions about producing a simple birth certificate. you can go to any genealogy site and look up all the previous presidents birth certificates. but not Obama be Kenya's.

keep heart lion king and realize there are a whole cadre of new world order cloned trolls on this site.
they are easy to recognize because they all resort to ridicule when they can't discredit the facts.

rahu
Very good Mr. Rahu. I have learned things from your post. Had no idea of the ss#. 😳

rahu

Banned

rahu

oh yes one more fact....... the asteroid Kenya is conjunct to Obama ben Kenya's sun.
rahu

aquarius7000

I do not understand why you guys are after President Obama, who is done with his Presidency?
Sorry, LionKing, with all due respect, I have trouble believing that story. And, yes, one of the reasons for that is that I highly respect President Obama. He has been a great blessing to America! And, I would vote for him again, if I could.