why im not losing weight

Abby83

Ok so after focusing on my mum's weight I'm now curious why I'm not losing any weight.

The weight gain happened with my twin pregnancy in 2013. It stuck like glue even with diet and excercise. So around 2014 I went on this forum for advice. Someone said my weight would fluctuate for 5 years but I don't understand why. Back then I tried and experimented with a few things and it turns out the only way I managed to lose the 30 kilos was with such a low calorie diet that everyone thought that I would die on it. I'm talking 600 calories a day and I lost half a kilo a week. But as soon as I ate more calories I put on weight.

Now I'm back to 30 kilos overweight and 1200 calories (recommended for my weight loss) a day is not making me lose anything. I walk half an hr everyday.

Since having gestational diabetes I stick to a planned low carb diet that keeps my sugars under control.

So my question is, why am I not losing the weight?

If I look at what Aquarius7000 said about my mum's horary, I am also Saturn in 12th. That makes sense cos in the past I did eat more food in the evenings by myself to get away from he kids.

Moon in first is usually bad for weight. I have it natally. But this one is in Capricorn so wouldn't that have the opposite effect with weight.

I think mercury moving away from sun and Jupiter is a good sign for my health though. Perhaps that a sign that too much stress affected my weight.

Venus square Pluto - the diabetes? And moon having passed it's aspect to venus...

But with moon representing the 7th, I wonder if my kidneys are in poor condition (like my natal) or if it's only temporary from the stress I've experienced.

Another way of looking at it I wonder if stress from mother in law and my kids has been effecting the weight. Could moon in cap in 1st be mil and venus being children 5th ruler?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_24th.15366.4516.jpg
    astro_2gw_24th.15366.4516.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Abby83

Omg I just found another chart on the net where the birth date is a day after mine. This guy has type 2 diabetes like me too. The only difference between our charts is his moon is at a later degree and the ascendant. So that narrows diabetes down to Venus and Jupiter, which are not aspect img in this chart.

Abby83

So I'm gonna narrow this down to the Venus square moon - a self indulgent aspect. It seems in the past I may have been overindulgent and it may take time to lose it.

I swear though, with this diabetes I can smell sugar everywhere. Even in the air lol.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have Moon - Jupiter in this chart, and Saturn (you) is also ruled by Jupiter. One would need to look at your natal chart though to understand your physical constitution.

Abby83

Hi,

You have Moon - Jupiter in this chart, and Saturn (you) is also ruled by Jupiter. One would need to look at your natal chart though to understand your physical constitution.

Oh why did I not see moon Jupiter!! Far out I thought I was doing well with my plan and calorie counting. Ok I'll put my natal in the natal section. But in this case it seems I don't realise I'm overindulging.