Date: 06-06-2018
Hour: 20:30(SPANISH TIME)
Stadium: Nuevo Estadio Los Pajaritos
Coords: 41°45?16?N 2°28?04?O

Home kit / Away kit
e5f2a3829081fe28a8a9e9ef7675cb8do.jpg
VS
ab8e92e408bc8dcaf54b5a073cbfd85eo.jpg

Another interesting chart :) It should be Numancia Rojo (ASC) and Zaragoza white (DSC), it is interesting because the moon looks with jupiter in the 15th grade (jupiter / numancy) but its last aspect will be with mercury in the 16th degree (mercurio / zaragoza), that would indicate as winner with little margin, to zaragoza.

What happens is that we also have mercury with a combustion in 1 degree ... What makes everything, more ... complicated xD. Well, I think the moon will be more decisive than the combustion and will win Zaragoza. Anyway, we will see it today in 4 hours and 30 minutes;).

0fb12e8de0e679f27f683b67cc4e67e7o.jpg

c557e2e6cb52287188fcbf29374a1063o.jpg

Antenas

Interesting, I would say that, being the last aspect of the moon with mercury to 1 degree and combustion also to 1 degree .... remain in a tie? great example to keep in mind:ninja:

a9b0fb8b2694b04b8feb3c50bc033edeo.jpg

0a3808f7afcf2dfdf6965fb55ce8e0b0o.jpg

BlackLioness87

It seems you were right!! Enhorabuena, it ended as draw! :D

Your example is very helpful, isn't it interesting how almost the same charts have different results? The kits photo seems to confirm that planet's energy are akin to colours (depending of the wave length of both). Numancia, despite wearing all red kit, it's a different shade that Belgium kit so planet's influence on them wouldn't be the same :D On the other hand, and as far as I remember Egypt wore black shorts and socks, but R. Zaragoza wore blue shorts and white socks. Finding thid thread is definitely a serendipity ;)

PS: I speak Spanish.

Namaste

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

It seems I erase my previous post. I wrote the following:

The chart is the same as Belgium vs Egypt:
Asc Sagitario 4°30'15"

I can't see the ASC, but in friendly match jupiter won. Take into account also, that Neptune is in square with Mercury.

Antenas

Hi Antenas, Are you spanish speaker? Just wondering... ;)

Si, español ;). Lo que pasa que lo poco que encontré de astrologia deportiva estaba en ingles y prefiero moverme por esta comunidad:happy:. Ademas, Fensi88 es la mas experta que he visto en mi vida! Una suerte y honor que ayude con sus analisis!:wink:

Yes Spanish ;). What happens is that the little I found of sports astrology was in English and I prefer to move around this community: happy :. In addition, Fensi88 is the most expert I've seen in my life! A luck and honor that helps with your analysis!

Antenas

It seems you were right!! Enhorabuena, it ended as draw! :D

Your example is very helpful, isn't it interesting how almost the same charts have different results? The kits photo seems to confirm that planet's energy are akin to colours (depending of the wave length of both). Numancia, despite wearing all red kit, it's a different shade that Belgium kit so planet's influence on them wouldn't be the same :D On the other hand, and as far as I remember Egypt wore black shorts and socks, but R. Zaragoza wore blue shorts and white socks. Finding thid thread is definitely a serendipity ;)

PS: I speak Spanish.

Namaste

Great! I will add the example of Egypt to this analysis, because it is interesting. Well, the only thing is that the game of numnacia vs zaragoza was played at 20:30 and that of belgica vs egypt at 20:45. A difference of 15 minutes that produces some changes

Voy a añadir el ejemplo de egipto a este analisis, porque es interesante. Bueno, lo unico, que el partido del numnacia vs zaragoza se jugo a las 20:30 y el de belgica vs egipto a las 20:45. Una diferencia de 15 minutos que produce algunos cambios

##############################################
I see a change of MC / IC axis (???), the Moon in conjunction with Neptune in the same degree this time, and mercury in combustion in the same degree as well.

Yo veo un cambio de axis MC/IC(???), la Luna en conjuncion con neptuno en el mismo grado esta vez, y mercurio en combustion en el mismo grado tambien.

Puede ser que al ser la combustion en el mismo grado(incluso el mismo grado del aspecto que le favorece de la luna) haya sido mucho mas determinante la combustion.
En el caso Numancia vs Zaragoza, ya estaba separandose del sol el DSC

It may be that combustion in the same degree (even the same degree of appearance that favors the moon) has been much more determining combustion.
In the Numancia vs. Zaragoza case, the DSC was already separating from the sun

Info about the match:
Date: 06-06-2018
Hour: 20:45
Stadium: Estadio Rey Balduino
Coords: 50°53?45?N 4°20?03?E

Home kit / Away kit

86859e28dd8071a0b8eb90d239094f2ao.jpg

cdd916d43d67dab48e48442e3fc3378do.jpg

1dea02fa8669bb63d5c9e071b22aff39o.jpg

Another interesting case!

BlackLioness87

Antenas, Belgium wore red kit :p I think that because their kit was luminous red they also received a bit of Pluto's influence.

According to this page:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2014/may/30/-sp-world-cup-kits

Brazil won when their home kit:
1/4 WC white and blue kit
3/6 WC yellow and turquoise? kit
0/4 WC yellow and dull blue
Then in USA 94 their short color was similar or the same as when they won most WC
In Korea-Japan 2002 their home kit was very luminous

I know these are gross conclusions and there's more to analyze. But it's interesting how brighter colours seem to bring a bit of Uranus and Pluto's influence.

Antenas

Antenas, Belgium wore red kit :p I think that because their kit was luminous red they also received a bit of Pluto's influence.

According to this page:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2014/may/30/-sp-world-cup-kits

Brazil won when their home kit:
1/4 WC white and blue kit
3/6 WC yellow and turquoise? kit
0/4 WC yellow and dull blue
Then in USA 94 their short color was similar or the same as when they won most WC
In Korea-Japan 2002 their home kit was very luminous

I know these are gross conclusions and there's more to analyze. But it's interesting how brighter colours seem to bring a bit of Uranus and Pluto's influence.

You're right! xD Thank you very much, they called me by phone when I was taking out the data and did not pay attention
giphy.gif

The correct image is:
640daa9d8e513857235cdd398f071cf4o.jpg