Why doesn't a change happen in?

Amit89

For cricket when an angle it is at its last degree or changes sign or a bad planet conjuct a wicket is always taken.

Same as with soccer a goal is likely to be scored.

Also lot of changes happen in horse racing.

However it seems with horse racing it is very very inconsistent, for other sports changes happen consistently however not for horse racing?

Maybe a change does happen but I'm not seeing it? It seems a favourite wins consistently even when the angles changed which should yield a long odd winner and that's the only time it does yet inconsistent.

Is there some important calculation to be made? Maybe the moon could show the flow of events or the ascendant?

Torero

For cricket when an angle it is at its last degree or changes sign or a bad planet conjuct a wicket is always taken.

However it seems with horse racing it is very very inconsistent, for other sports changes happen consistently however not for horse racing?

Maybe a change does happen but I'm not seeing it? It seems a favourite wins consistently even when the angles changed which should yield a long odd winner and that's the only time it does yet inconsistent.

Is there some important calculation to be made? Maybe the moon could show the flow of events or the ascendant?

I met the greatest number of goals when there is a change in the ASС on the sign of Scorpio. This is a special set of astrological indicators when any event occurs. Other signs as for me do not have such a result.

BlackLioness87

Horse races take very little time, sometimes we won't notice the change. Have you compared what happens when an angle change sign at the very beginning of a race versus what happens when it changes in the final meters? Are you using the exact coordinates from where the races are taking place?

I'm testing Addey's method and I noticed that a major separating aspect (2° orb) can be stronger than an exact applying aspect to 5HC or MC.

Can an angle changing sign make certain jockeys whip his horse harder or faster? If so, what would happen if the horse is already tired or is too far from the leader? Maybe there isn't enough time to get back, so there might be times when it's difficult to correlate the astrological event with the physical one.