Theological Discussion (amongst other things)

Shadowflash

Ohhhhtay, wow, you know I have so little time to spend at forums like these, and just like any community it takes time for people to get to know each other, attain understanding for each other's points of view... I am also (no, really?) fairly outspoken on spiritual matters, for someone who seriously does try hard not to judge others...:D...and I also may have crossed some forum category lines by that, feeling as I do that *everything* relates to spirituality... :eek:

Will only check into this website for the current Sun/Moon positions from now on, and steer away from this and all other online Forums... I just don't have the energy and time to give these conversations what they deserve...

So, don't know if this is the right place...I tend to doubt it, but I don't have time to search it, if there is one...but I'm just bidding everyone Happy Trails, excellent discussions, and I sincerely apologize if my words offended anyone...!

Love, S.

cassanra

I appreciate each of the view points expressed here as it appears that each is looking for truth. I studied esoteric Christianity for seven years under a teacher and many years prior on my own. My views today are quite different than most, I would say. I do feel that there is truth in each thing ...we each see and know some part of that truth but the total picture is more difficult to grasp. I learned and felt that there is a power, a higher vibration if you will, that, if we can bring ourselves to that vibrational level, can communicate to us vast sums of knowledge in which there are no opposites. Mostly we function at a lower vibrational level. The work of schools, all schools of esoteric Christianity, are to raise our own vibrational level, to evolve, and there are beings that want us to evolve, need for us to evolve. Some of the most ancient structures in the world, the great mysteries (the pyramids, the great cathedrals, the great arts) have been constructed to teach us, to tell us, as they vibrate at this higher rate, this conductor of information left to us to understand the meaning of our existence on this earth and of the higher worlds of consciousness. Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, and other spiritual beings have been messengers for us, teachers and divine as they do come from a higher source. Unfortunately, though our natures can reach toward the divine they can also be asleep and pulled to the lowest vibrational level of anger, hate, intolerance and all forms of blind negativity. We each have a choice each minute as to how we respond to the world the vibrations around us...I am not moralistic, I can only judge myself, and work on myself...:"Know thyself" as the primary intent of esoterism...
Be vary wary of someone who tells you what to believe, that there is only one truth and they have it....it is too big for one person to know and the person who knows would not tell you ..he would help you learn for yourself...
The bible is a conductor of knowledge but most ancient truth is taught in symbolic form and not to be taken literally, Christs words are such that they have mutlitple layers, multiple meanings, multiple forms, such is symbolism. Much was taken out, much was hidden from us by the church...organized for their own purposes...but real truth can still be found. Each find his own. A lot of the early bible is information conducted to the culture of the times for their health and safety.
I rarely talk about these things but today felt it might serve some purpose. I really don't like all the dooom and gloom end of times...all we have is today to work on ourselves...the end will not matter whether it comes 20 years from now or a hundred.
If you knew when your death was would you live differently?
I think so...thus though the end of times might be only a symbol of our own mortality it is a reminder to us all that we must be present to the moment.

Awakened_Pisces

Cassandra:Indeed. And in this case. I learned a mid-life crisis would hit my life. Then JamieScott told me that I had the same rising stars as George.W.Bush. Then I looked at 2028, the first year I could run for President of the US. A life long dream of mine(So it's not just luck that I have the same rising stars). And I saw many positive transits. But a few negative. Mainly, Mars Conjunct Natal Sun in 8th. So, was I facing assassination? A New Astro program I downloaded, gave me a much deeper prospective. And when I did a transit period for the Election Day Date. I saw alot clearer where the threat came from.

Pluto Trine Sun showed that at that time I would act utmost arrogant. Moreso then usual for a Leo Rising. And I had Venus-Moon squares all over the place. In other words, I might upset my partner enough so that she might actually kill me.

So, now that I learned the likely date for my "mid-life crisis/death". And the reason. I'm starting to take action to prevent it. For example. My Fiancee of 7 years has long told me how she hated how I "tried too much". (With Moon/Mercury in Aries MH, I guess I do try alot). So I want to make sure, that I develop things right now. So when I get in office. I'm not as anxious nor as cocky. That I am calm and I am able to pass through the days with communication.