WHEN will i get the key back from him?

KatyaVelikaya

After my miscarriage two weeks ago, my boyfriend disappeared, went on a drinking binge, and this week hung up the phone on me and when he did phone (2 or 3 times) talked only about himself or asked if i had any connectiosn with ppl to help him fix his car. Concern about my health after surgery, discussion about our loss or our relationship -- all he has avoided.

That is bad enough. On top of the loss, I had him not supporting me, then on a binge ruining his health, and causing additional stress, and then him treating me abusively.

Yesterday I had to move apartments. He has one key to the apartment and i asked him for it back 6 days ago. I said i need it by 3 p.m. Sunday. I reminded him of this Friday at 2 p.m. at which piont he said he would be going to visit his son Saturday and could not longer help me move. fine, what about the key? he promised to get it to me. I said OK please let me know. I thought on the way home from his son he could drop it off. He never phoned. Then this morning I called to ask if he could drop it off. he said he was waiting for a call from work to see which site he had to go to. I said well while you wait you could drive here, he said no, bc they're calling back and he'll let me know by 11a.m. By 11:25a.m. not reply to me. I phone again. He says they're going to XYZ site. I said for how long, he said he doesnt know. I said well i need the key by 3pm as you know. He said OK.

I phoned again numerous times. In the afternoon I phoned and asked where he was. He said he drove hoome to eat something. I said great i can metro there and get it from you. he said no no i'm not sure how long i'll be here, they may call me out again. I said OK then i'll go meet you, he said no no i dont know where it will be, but iw as thinking to ask my friend ABC to take it to you but i cant reach him on phone. I said where is the key now? It was with the boyfriend. He asked what was the last time i could deliver it, and i said no later than 6pm bc the landlady is coming. He said he woudl try his friend again. I said please text or message me regardless of if you reach him or not so that i know.

5pm no call 6pm no call 7pm no call. I gave the one set of keys over and now i risk spoiling this relationship with this landlady. She needs the last set ASAP.

Last night at 9pm I phoned the boyfriend's aunt who lives with him and she immediately answered and hung up on me. I did the same with his mother and she did the same reaction. he clearly TOLD THEM something but i do not know what. I cannot reach him or any family member. I do not know what else to do.

The key is not mine the apartment is not mine. he did not help me find the apartment, and the connection (landlady) is not an acquaintance of his. If he just doesnt want to see me there are tons of ways to give the key to me without the two of us meeting.

This behavior is beyond words, outrageous.

I want to know what he told them, what the Hell is going on, and if i will get the key back.

right now i am fearful for the landlady bc after his behavior I am not sure what he is capable of. And he has a key to her apartment.

I find it demeaning and disgusting hisfamily is siding with him. The last we spoke, he took me home from the hospital after the operation to remove my baby and he was teling me we would just try again. Then 180 to the worst most disrespectful behavior i could imagine. None of my friends or relatives are like this...i'm in shock. Moreover, if my brother for example did this, I would NOT listen to what he said (if he told me "dont asnwer the phone if Sally calls bc i still have her key") you can bet i would do the right thing by Sally, who has not done ME any personal harm.

I am -- without words.

I NEED THE KEY. WHEN CAN I GET IT BACK FROM HIM?
What does the chart say.

I am Jupiter and he is Moon...if i contact again today (in a few hours) will he finally respond?? Will he contact me? This is getting into legal territory now bc if anything happens to that apartmnet due to the key he has, *I* am responsible. I never imagined this situation in my worst nightmare.

Attachments

• whatdidHetellthemWhatsGoingOn.jpg
    whatdidHetellthemWhatsGoingOn.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

Did you get the key back? Moon, as his 2nd ruler is the key, things in his possession. Moon squares Jupiter next, there is hardly any dignity...Jupiter is so combust, this is certainly giving you lots of tensions. The perfection happens in just over one degree, so I'd say one day. So perhaps he has already handed it back to you? Could be one week, but i think one day is more accurate judging by placement of Moon in mutable/cadent house and urgency of the situation.

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

no. It has been 24hr now. I had his friend phöne him this morning. He told the friend he would call me. Of course he has not phoned. I plan to metro to his house at 8am. Tomorrow. And wait until they answer or exit. But i undrstand he makes aspect to me and not vice versa. So does that mean i wont get the key if i go?

rafaella

Yes I'd say go get it. The square aspect shows that you will have to work for it... He will not just come and give to you with a smile, but definitely a challenge. Moon is in detriment of Jupiter. While Jupiter is the one chasing all the way across the chart on the boyfriends 1st house - his home...

KatyaVelikaya

Going there was what it took. I got the key (at about 8:15 a.m. today, so that is exactly 34 hours after the time i asked the question)

45 minute metro ride at the crack of dawn, the alarm going off interrupting the only real sleep have had since last Thursday...

I get there and buzz the door. He answers and I said "It's me, i'm below, i just need the key, nothing else." He buzzes me in, 10 flights of stairs... gasping.

He opens the door, his key is in his hand, he says "sorry".
I take it, say "thanks" and turn around and leave.

And thus ends two years of my life wasted. No conversation, no discussion, no civil exchange, unless "sorry" qualifies.

His stuff is at my friend's house and he doesnt know that yet. I havent informed him as he has not asked-- she will hold it only until July 1.

rafaella

Thanks for updating! Awesome news... Sorry about your relationship with bf, but perhaps it's for the best... There is someone better for you out there!

Cheers :)

rafaella

Just wanted to comment on how exact the timing was in this chart - you said 34 hours, the chart points to it as moon is at 26 .16 Virgo square Jupiter at 27.52... so exactly 1.36 degrees moon has to travel to perfect the aspect... 1,5 days essentially or around 36-37 hours if we want to be exact according to the chart... That is pretty close!! Astounding!! :)