5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear

There is a lot of water in my chart. :happy: I was on the girls swim team in high school and had to learn that quick turn technique to swim faster.

My first awareness came while swimming. When I was a young girl I was swimming in the ocean and an undertow caught me. I was being tossed around underwater like a rag doll and the the thought came to me I was not going to survive. Then a I stopped fighting and totally gave over to my fate. By completely relaxing, my body came popping up to the surface and I swam back to shore.

"We are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience." As children we listen to and can be guided by that spirit. As adults it becomes our challenge to listen and trust again to that spirit. I would imagine cooking and sharing your creations brings you in touch with deep insights of your spirit.

My work with the shadow was learning not to live life so much in fear, fear of suffering really, and my overreaction to that fear with negative thoughts such as judging people, bitterness, sadness, worry, pessimism, discouragement, etc. It is normal to react negatively to our suffering but our overreaction is what darkens the soul and causes us to lose our capacity to love, imo.

You sound like an old soul, I have a theory that there is personal tragedy early on in life because it speeds up the process of ageing. You had an awareness and appreciation that I've seen people older than me not even having.

Fear of suffering is a good thing to be aware off. You could then lose all sorts of things like your career, humiliation, loss of anything and still have an appreciation of life.

I know you love animals too so I have a question for you, do you think because animals are naturally more present and loving that they are closer to the source than we are? Usually because of the instinctive nature of animals they are deemed lower but I wonder if it's possible they choose to reincarnate and being so vulnerable to cruelty is a sacrifice they make to show us unconditional love? Kind of like how children are closer to the source.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, thought you might enjoy this passage I lifted from Dr. Joe Dispenza's guided meditation from his book 'You are the Placebo'.

"It is time to become no-body, no-one, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. To become pure consciousness. To become an awareness into the infinite field of potentials. To invest your energy into the unknown.

And, the longer you linger into the unknown the more you draw a new life to you. Simply become a thought in the blackness of infinity. Unfold your attention into no-thing, into no-body, into no-time.

And, if you as the quantum observer find your mind returning to the known, to the familiar, to people, to things or places in your known familiar reality, to your body, to your identity, to your emotions, to time, to the past or predictable future, simply become aware that you are observing the known and surrender your consciousness back into the void of possibilities and become no-one, no-body, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. Unfold into the immaterial realm of quantum potentials. And, the more you become awareness and possibility the more you create possibility and opportunity in your life.

Stay present!"

It’s beautiful, really well-written. It’s important to remember this. It’s easy to forget, especially when being tested by particular situations, like the current Mercury retrograde is a test to rise above not just outside drama but your own inner conflicts. It’s so easy to forget!

Moondancing

Premium Member
You sound like an old soul, I have a theory that there is personal tragedy early on in life because it speeds up the process of ageing. You had an awareness and appreciation that I've seen people older than me not even having.

Fear of suffering is a good thing to be aware off. You could then lose all sorts of things like your career, humiliation, loss of anything and still have an appreciation of life.

I know you love animals too so I have a question for you, do you think because animals are naturally more present and loving that they are closer to the source than we are? Usually because of the instinctive nature of animals they are deemed lower but I wonder if it's possible they choose to reincarnate and being so vulnerable to cruelty is a sacrifice they make to show us unconditional love? Kind of like how children are closer to the source.

An 'old soul' may have some truth. When I was young I was already weary of the world. Always thought, hey you're here, make the best of it. :)

No, animals have no choice but be present but it sure is what draws me to them. Cat and dogs were created by humans which might make us closer to being Gods. :) In the bible humans have domain over animals, that some people choose to misuse their power is the way of some men. Can't speak to reincarnation, I'm not a believer. I was raised Christian and love the Buddhist faith but reincarnation is beyond my understanding.

MD

Ukpoohbear

An 'old soul' may have some truth. When I was young I was already weary of the world. Always thought, hey you're here, make the best of it. :)

No, animals have no choice but be present but it sure is what draws me to them. Cat and dogs were created by humans which might make us closer to being Gods. :) In the bible humans have domain over animals, that some people choose to misuse their power is the way of some men. Can't speak to reincarnation, I'm not a believer. I was raised Christian and love the Buddhist faith but reincarnation is beyond my understanding.

MD

Yes being world-weary is difficult for many reasons. It is good to make the most of life though, like hiking or walking. I'm just about go for that half an hour we spoke of, it's maybe longer, it's been a couple of years since I did it. Maybe I will wait and time it for sunset and do some housework first. Housework is also very grounding! The same concept as exercise or swimming basically and you get a nice surrounding out of it. Not that I am a neat freak by any stretch but I appreciate doing it.

Yes nobody says that animals are more advanced just that they are closer to the source. I think they are very vulnerable to people abusing their power and it saddens me that some people are like that although like I have learnt recently, all karma is God's business and not mine and it stops me thinking about it. Then you can learn to appreciate the moment and fill your life with love knowing it counters negativity and heals the world. That is why 5D is so important.

I was raised Christian Baptist too although it was dysfunctional and it put me off God for many years, even if on rare occasions I had my quiet moments with him. Just recently I have started reading a bible app and it feels good that I have healed enough to not let anger or distrust prevent me from appreciating it.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Great light was achieved by recognizing my dark thoughts. I had to admit I hadn't given life my best shot and I really did want to be engaged with life. Must have been true because the next thing I know I'm teaching myself to sew.Took years but one day I had my own dress shop. Looking back sure does seem like God devised a plan that so engaged me as to take my breath away. :love:

What helps me deal with other's abusing their power is recognizing in myself the capability to hurt if my buttons are pushed. We are not separate from other people. "We are One." All of us chaotically moving through this life and learning as we go. Very true, we have own very own karma. :)

My father had read "The Greatest Story Ever Told" to me in my early teens. I became enthralled with the 'spirit of Jesus Christ'. And the same feeling came over me when learning of Buddha. Is it our ultimate purpose to create in us these higher realms, to live in the 5th dimension? Such a shame so many are turned off faith in a religion. It's been such a source of strength for me. But then my 9th house is ruled by Cancer and Moon is in my 4th house. It was a natural fit.

How was your walk?

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
Creating from the 5th Dimension with Joe Dispenza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6A3x23FPY

"I believe that there’s an intelligence, an invisible consciousness, within each of us that’s the giver of life. It supports, maintains, protects, and heals us every moment. It creates almost 100 trillion specialized cells (starting from only 2), it keeps our hearts beating hundreds of thousands of times per day, and it can organize hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in a single cell in every second—among many other amazing functions."

Dr. Joe

Ukpoohbear

Great light was achieved by recognizing my dark thoughts. I had to admit I hadn't given life my best shot and I really did want to be engaged with life. Must have been true because the next thing I know I'm teaching myself to sew.Took years but one day I had my own dress shop. Looking back sure does seem like God devised a plan that so engaged me as to take my breath away. :love:

What helps me deal with other's abusing their power is recognizing in myself the capability to hurt if my buttons are pushed. We are not separate from other people. "We are One." All of us chaotically moving through this life and learning as we go. Very true, we have own very own karma. :)

My father had read "The Greatest Story Ever Told" to me in my early teens. I became enthralled with the 'spirit of Jesus Christ'. And the same feeling came over me when learning of Buddha. Is it our ultimate purpose to create in us these higher realms, to live in the 5th dimension? Such a shame so many are turned off faith in a religion. It's been such a source of strength for me. But then my 9th house is ruled by Cancer and Moon is in my 4th house. It was a natural fit.

How was your walk?

MD

I hadn't heard of The Greatest Story Ever Told but I just googled it and did you know there is a movie been made about it? I will watch it and let you know what I think. I do believe it is our ultimate purpose to create ourselves into the 5th dimension or love consciousness, return to source. The moment I realized what a shadow was and everyone had one, it made me look at people differently, now in terms of where there shadow/healing is. It helps to not take things personally and even to see things coming, to see projection before it starts and not to take it personally and also have compassion for it, and to see life in terms of patterns. Of course, no one else sees it that way so it doesn't alter their behaviour but it still has given me an inner strength.

Even though I believe in reincarnation, I haven't been particularly drawn to Buddhism. Christianity is where my heart is. Although, since I've been on a spiritual path, I've had some experiences which has probably altered my perception of Christianity. Two years ago I got a burst of past life memories in my dreams. Although you don't believe in it, or say a psychologist or scientist might not, they could see it as my subconscious making patterns so as to help me understand and heal. The memory I got certainly explained why I was let down by my family, in short, it was karma.

I haven't given life my best shot either. Well, the past 4/5 years I have become isolated and increasingly introspective, but it was fruitful and gave me that inner strength which I didn't have before. Now I am at the stage I think where you must have been before you started sewing.

Teaching yourself to sew and it eventually turning into a business is a great story. Also sounds like a great lifestyle for an old soul. We do not have the need to prove ourselves materialistically and are always that bit world-weary. I want to be a teacher which is 3 years away but who knows what will happen. I know not making the most of my life is a waste. In terms of our NN, if we don't at least try to obtain it then (with my belief in reincarnation) I will have to make up for it next lifetime. With the amount of karma I've had to pay off this life, Im motivated enough to do what I can.

I did go on the walk. Unfortunately before bed time that night, I got myself worked up. The reading plan for the day was Matthew 5:21-26 which is about turning the other cheek and praying and forgiving. That helped ease the inner resentment/rage but not enough to prevent my vibration being very stressed and low until tonight. My vibration was very high during the walk though and in retrospect I think it may have something to do with healing and my body acclimatizing to being out in the real world and being so connected to everything. Your words about seeing our own capacity to hurt did resonate and help transcend the negativity too. It’s easy to forget sometimes.

I timed it so I left at 5PM thinking I could make it in time to reach the bench in time for sunset at 5:19. But it's an hour walk and not a half hour one and I didn't make it to the bench until 5:30. So instead of the solar plexus mantra I was going to do at sunset, I tried out a new mantra I have recently learnt about called 'HU,' which is meant to be the sound of the universe like 'OM' is. Then I took a left to turn into some woods and felt so connected to the trees. I took some photos to show you.

The first photo is the cycle path route I take and the one with the gorgeous pink sunset is the view from the bench. You can just about make out my brown boots and black sock in the 3rd photo. I took them off and walked about for 5 minutes to try 'grounding' myself. First time doing it but highly recommend it, I felt so connected to the trees it was unbelievable. And the last photo was when I was coming back into town/civilisation which I thought was quite poetic.

walk.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Creating from the 5th Dimension with Joe Dispenza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6A3x23FPY

"I believe that there’s an intelligence, an invisible consciousness, within each of us that’s the giver of life. It supports, maintains, protects, and heals us every moment. It creates almost 100 trillion specialized cells (starting from only 2), it keeps our hearts beating hundreds of thousands of times per day, and it can organize hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in a single cell in every second—among many other amazing functions."

Dr. Joe

Great video! I love the scientific explanation of it. Especially the part he says 'thoughts are electric and feelings are magnetic. The intention is carried on that energy.'

Moondancing

Premium Member
Christianity taught me to have faith in something greater than myself, a higher power, and that has had a positive effect on my emotional wellbeing. It is where my heart resonates too. Practical not mystical Buddhism teaches me skills to understand and live in this world. Mindfulness, meditation, impermanence, four noble truths to understand suffering and the way out, etc.

It's not that I don't believe in reincarnation, I don't understand it. I've followed the stories of Buddhist spiritual leaders who are reborn and people can identify the new baby of the reincarnated leader. Fascinating. If you have been able to make that connection between past life and understanding today then I say that's a skill to develop. Yeah, family issues makes me want to put all my heart into developing the bliss of the 5th dimension. I'm due. :smile:

Thank you for those photos, I see the poetry in that last one. It inspires the imagination. :joyful:

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark.
Go without sight, and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
— Wendell Berry

Today I will be putting to sleep my 13 year old dog. :love: I had a friend who was in her last days of life and she saw her dog sitting next to her. Her dog had been dead for years. But, there he was being with her during her transition to God.

MD

Ukpoohbear

Christianity taught me to have faith in something greater than myself, a higher power, and that has had a positive effect on my emotional wellbeing. It is where my heart resonates too. Practical not mystical Buddhism teaches me skills to understand and live in this world. Mindfulness, meditation, impermanence, four noble truths to understand suffering and the way out, etc.

It's not that I don't believe in reincarnation, I don't understand it. I've followed the stories of Buddhist spiritual leaders who are reborn and people can identify the new baby of the reincarnated leader. Fascinating. If you have been able to make that connection between past life and understanding today then I say that's a skill to develop. Yeah, family issues makes me want to put all my heart into developing the bliss of the 5th dimension. I'm due. :smile:

Thank you for those photos, I see the poetry in that last one. It inspires the imagination. :joyful:

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark.
Go without sight, and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
— Wendell Berry

Today I will be putting to sleep my 13 year old dog. :love: I had a friend who was in her last days of life and she saw her dog sitting next to her. Her dog had been dead for years. But, there he was being with her during her transition to God.

MD

Aw Moon I'm sorry your dog is being put down. Even though I know you know you will see him again, you will miss him so much. 13 is a good age, he would not have wanted to leave all the love he was surrounded with. Do you have a photo of him, what breed of dog was he? There is a video I posted on the first page about a man who asks Eckhart Tolle how to be present but not forget about his dog at the same time. You can see the grief and love the man has for his old pet. I was sent a lovely link about animals and souls just yesterday and I've still to look around it properly but I think you'll enjoy it too. Lots of love to you, I know you'll feel him with you :love:

- https://www.animalsaresoul.blog/?fb...leds-NEDqIFnaKB51ne8e6m3B-YsbLNgGOlXYBnyEiGC8

Here is a link for the movie 'The Greatest Story Ever Told.' I use the site for streaming movies quite a lot. The first 2x's you click on the movie screen, two adverts come up but just close them down and then it lets you watch the movie. You get used to the hassle and don't need to sign up for anything.

- https://123movies.sc/watch-the-greatest-story-ever-told-1965-123movies.html

You know, I think I do follow buddhism too. Just with the meditation and reincarnation beliefs. I'm also sort of aware of every reaction being my responsibility and for a sensitive person and being new to 5D, it's taken me a long time to actually be aware that people's negativity is not a personal attack and I victimize myself by responding to it. Then, Abraham Hicks and 'the law of attraction,' is about responding positively. The bible says to reconcile and keep your light strong, so I've moved away from the idea that you need to protect your boundaries, and therefore closing people off, and I'm currently practicing trying to keep close to the light source AND communicating positively under anxious circumstances. The current Mercury retrograde is a great time to practice this :lol:

I like Hinduism for its beliefs in animals and the Veganism it inspires.

That's a great poem you sent. Embracing the dark takes a lot of bravery but like the Jung quote says, 'people will do anything no matter how absurd to avoid facing their own soul.' I have a feeling we may experience similar lives until we reach an old soul stage where we can think begin to escape the 'matrix,' or see ourselves as separate from our human body, and then begin to transcend.

Moondancing

Premium Member
This picture of my beagle was taken a couple of months ago. Could still entice him into a game of fetch. I knew something was wrong the day I was taking him for a walk and he stopped and just looked at me. I knew he was telling me he was not up to it.

49E8C477-5CF3-42ED-8C9D-F85E097D8778_1_201_a.jpg

Thanks for the movie. I've since seen many films of Jesus' life but this one is well done. The busy-ness of hollywood is lacking, imo.

Ukpoohbear

This picture of my beagle was taken a couple of months ago. Could still entice him into a game of fetch. I knew something was wrong the day I was taking him for a walk and he stopped and just looked at me. I knew he was telling me he was not up to it.

View attachment 84338

Thanks for the movie. I've since seen many films of Jesus' life but this one is well done. The busy-ness of hollywood is lacking, imo.

What a sweet friendly face he’s got :love: do you still have your cats?

I’ve still to watch the movie I’ll watch it tonight and gerbil back to you about it!

Moondancing

Premium Member
What a sweet friendly face he’s got :love: do you still have your cats?

I’ve still to watch the movie I’ll watch it tonight and gerbil back to you about it!

Still have the cat who thinks she's a retriever. You might appreciate this cool cat story. One night I woke up and my bed felt wet. When I pulled back the covers my pregnant cat was having her kittens. i sat there looking at a bloody mess as if i had just given birth. lol Kept one of the kittens, an orange tabby who lived past 20 years. Pixel was her name and she would get herself caught high in a tree trying to get a bird who was teasing her. I spent hours coaxing her back down. lol Cats have been my favorite pet. They fit my independent lifestyle. Use to always take them camping with me. If I left food by the tent they were always there when I got back from my hikes.

Are your cats outdoor cats?

Ukpoohbear

Still have the cat who thinks she's a retriever. You might appreciate this cool cat story. One night I woke up and my bed felt wet. When I pulled back the covers my pregnant cat was having her kittens. i sat there looking at a bloody mess as if i had just given birth. lol Kept one of the kittens, an orange tabby who lived past 20 years. Pixel was her name and she would get herself caught high in a tree trying to get a bird who was teasing her. I spent hours coaxing her back down. lol Cats have been my favorite pet. They fit my independent lifestyle. Use to always take them camping with me. If I left food by the tent they were always there when I got back from my hikes.

Are your cats outdoor cats?

Omg that’s crazy haha what a wake up call :lol: and Pixel lived until 20 :) Antoinette per with so much love they didn’t want to leave. I had a house rabbit who lived until she was 8, I saw her lying on the kitchen floor on her side and she had a twinkle in her eye before they went blank. I had to get my neighbour to put her in the pet carrier for me.

All my cats are indoor. I chose the Ragdoll breed after researching and they were specifically for indoors (no garden where I live). They’re like retrievers too, lots of cuddles and always by your side although the boy ragdoll, Teddy, would enjoy a garden but I would only move if it was a private garden but never found a 1 bedroom with private garden (and a bath). Then I got the mainecoon and he’s too much of a scaredy but he would get used to a private garden for sure, I would cat proof it completely though.

Taking cats camping sounds amazing! Hiking and camping, there’s nothing like the sound of rain falling on the tent while you’re falling asleep :smile: I’ll need to go camping this year now. But Ragdolls have been bred to be so placid that they don’t see danger coming and don’t have any fight in them lol

After my cats have gone to the rainbow I think I’ll have found a garden and I’ll definitely want a golden retriever dog. Ideally, I would want rabbits, a horse, a coupe of donkeys, cats etc etc lol especially if they were rescued like a pet sanctuary :love:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I've often struggled with indoor/outdoor choice for my cat having read that indoor cats live longer lives. Especially no outdoors with your beauties, I'd be afraid they'd look scruffy after while and fear someone would take them. My cat now lives indoors and she uses this house like her personal jungle gym. My cabinets don't reach the ceiling and she uses everything to catapult herself to the top. :unsure:

Aren't you going to need a farm? :) How large are gardens?

MD

Ukpoohbear

Yeah pedigrees would get stolen. Lots of cats are street tough enough to survive but it depends on the location too. Did your cat change from being outdoors to indoors by itself? She sounds wild but hilarious :lol: would have kept Pixel on his toes!

I think a large enough garden would do, cottages in the countryside normally have large gardens and for the horse and donkeys then buying a field would probs do. Rescue a cow too because they’re so cute.

The pet sanctuary idea is probs retirement age, after a career as a teacher, until then I’d like to rent somewhere with a private garden for the cats. Where I live now is in the centre of everything and it’s very handy for what I’ve needed while studying and working.

Do you live in the countryside? For some reason I imagine you do. You do like hiking and camping.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
My current cat I bought as a kitten and decided to keep her indoors because like you i didn't completely feel safe letting her outside. Never had an outdoor cat act like this one, but yes, she delights me with her antics.

Would hate to hijack your excellent topic of 5D Inspiration so I have a question for you.

Do you feel like this is one more achievement in life? When I discovered Buddhism you quickly learn the goal there is Enlightenment. A state which you already possess but need years of meditation to realize. Afraid I've been largely disappointed. (In enlightenment not meditation.) Is 5d another state full of promises of

your heart is filled with great love, oneness, and lightness, more than you experience in the 4th dimension.

your mind-body will be offered to work inside the newest fastest computer that operates smoothly at the speed of light!

your open to trusting the constant effortless flow of life in each moment

you drop your negativity, smallness, powerlessness, incompetency, and poverty consciousness. You will release all your old heavy baggage you’ve been carrying for lifetimes!

Instead of it taking months or years in psychotherapy for your karma to dissolve it will take minutes or seconds!

Colors of the world will be brighter and you will hear the divine song of creation.

Time will feel fluid, eternal and illusory

Being an old soul (literally) I'm excited by the promise but also a bit weary.

What are your thoughts?

MD

Ukpoohbear

My current cat I bought as a kitten and decided to keep her indoors because like you i didn't completely feel safe letting her outside. Never had an outdoor cat act like this one, but yes, she delights me with her antics.

Would hate to hijack your excellent topic of 5D Inspiration so I have a question for you.

Do you feel like this is one more achievement in life? When I discovered Buddhism you quickly learn the goal there is Enlightenment. A state which you already possess but need years of meditation to realize. Afraid I've been largely disappointed. (In enlightenment not meditation.) Is 5d another state full of promises of

your heart is filled with great love, oneness, and lightness, more than you experience in the 4th dimension.

your mind-body will be offered to work inside the newest fastest computer that operates smoothly at the speed of light!

your open to trusting the constant effortless flow of life in each moment

you drop your negativity, smallness, powerlessness, incompetency, and poverty consciousness. You will release all your old heavy baggage you’ve been carrying for lifetimes!

Instead of it taking months or years in psychotherapy for your karma to dissolve it will take minutes or seconds!

Colors of the world will be brighter and you will hear the divine song of creation.

Time will feel fluid, eternal and illusory

Being an old soul (literally) I'm excited by the promise but also a bit weary.

What are your thoughts?

MD

Talking about cats is high-vibe :love: and nothing can hi-jack 5D, especially nice, human conversations because we aren't ascended or anyting so it would be wrong to not show we are people with things in common. I did hesitate whether to include a post about shadow work but it's important to not feel shame over anything and most of us will only catch glimpses of 5D. It's all part of the journey :)

Here is a quote from Eckhart Tolle which what your question -

Tollesuffering.jpg

I experienced what I refer to as my brain malfunctioning after a sleepless night of intense thinking. A friend later said it sounded like Satori. IT lasted for about 18 hours and I most noticed it while I was in an environment with a large group of people and could just feel their innocent chitter chattering energy, as opposed to feeling scared/angry/threatened/anxious. So I have an idea of what it is like to be free from ego and fear, and when my brain first malfunctioned in the early hours, I suddenly just wanted to raise my arms and praise the lord, which I did do for a few minutes.

Unless I had been trying to rationalize my trauma, it would never have happened. But it's just happened once and didn't last. You suck yourself back into a hole eventually. The last few months, I have came off my anti-depressants, stopped smoking, I'm currently spring cleaning and went that beautiful walk, meditating recently. My vibe is very peaceful atm. The satori experience was two years ago so I was back in a hole again but slowly working through my shadow/issues/ego.

I don't want to try get satori again by malfunctioning my brain on purpose, far too impulsive to do anything purposely, but I DO remind myself to be present and enjoy the moment, which is a realistic, achievable thing to do. I'm sure I will be in a hole again, some people live their entire lives in one, but doing shadow work has eventually left me able to function more normally. Without trauma or feeling unloved, I would never have had to dig inwards or look to the universe for it.

At least we are aware of what life is about and not some person who has no idea what shadow work and is chasing something ego-related. That anyone becomes aware of such topics is a sign of 'grace.'

We have evolved from being mindless murderers, being murdered, seeking an ego lifestyle like thinking money or being a psychopathic CEO etc. We have been there, done that and are now learning grace. Being aware of 5D and have the courage to look at your shadow is really sacred enough.

Maybe I will get depressed again, I am still fairly young, maybe I will get an awful painful or terminal disease, but hopefully I will be able to stay present but if not then wafting through the (puppy excrement), a bit like The Shawshank Redemption, eventually leads to more clarity. One thing that never changes is that for people like you and me who think about this stuff, is that we are even spiritual.

Even after the walk the other day when I got myself worked up later that night, I think that was like poison purging from my soul or my psyche wasn't used to feeling so present and connected to nature that it wanted to try poison me with the feeling of hurt and anger again. The technique of being present helped to bring me back. As did the Matthew 5 bible quote about forgiveness. Grace is a real thing, if only we face our fears first.

It's really beautiful enough to just be around 5D things and knowing it exists.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Suffer consciously, first I've heard that concept but it does ring true with other ideas I've learned and my experience with suffering.

Definitely can get lost in the stories we attach to our pain. Ego can sure make a mess. Helped me a lot to realize the satisfaction I felt from my resentments, anger and self-pity. Realized it didn't serve me well to hang on to these little payoffs and surrendered them. Darn, it takes way too long to figure this stuff out. "Instead of it taking months or years in psychotherapy for your karma to dissolve it will take minutes or seconds!" Now they tell me. lol

Let Go Let God is a powerful force. Learning to sew, being so engaged in creating garments, I didn't have time to create painful stories. There's that wisdom of youth listening to their higher self. Sometimes I think of the Adam and Eve story where they were warned not to eat the apples or they will suffer. Once I started thinking how others hurt me and it wasn't supposed to be that way, it was downhill from there. I took a bite out of the apple. :)

Once I had made a pledge that if it took me til my last breath I would know Enlightenment. Guess I best set aside my weariness, there is still more to discover on my spiritual path. Maybe that is why your post attracted me.

Last couple days my cat has had her sights set on a new perch to try and reach. She finally made the leap on her first try. Thought for sure she had decided it wasn't doable but I was wrong.

IMG_5108.JPG

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Suffer consciously, first I've heard that concept but it does ring true with other ideas I've learned and my experience with suffering.

Definitely can get lost in the stories we attach to our pain. Ego can sure make a mess. Helped me a lot to realize the satisfaction I felt from my resentments, anger and self-pity. Realized it didn't serve me well to hang on to these little payoffs and surrendered them. Darn, it takes way too long to figure this stuff out. "Instead of it taking months or years in psychotherapy for your karma to dissolve it will take minutes or seconds!" Now they tell me. lol

Let Go Let God is a powerful force. Learning to sew, being so engaged in creating garments, I didn't have time to create painful stories. There's that wisdom of youth listening to their higher self. Sometimes I think of the Adam and Eve story where they were warned not to eat the apples or they will suffer. Once I started thinking how others hurt me and it wasn't supposed to be that way, it was downhill from there. I took a bite out of the apple. :)

Once I had made a pledge that if it took me til my last breath I would know Enlightenment. Guess I best set aside my weariness, there is still more to discover on my spiritual path. Maybe that is why your post attracted me.

Last couple days my cat has had her sights set on a new perch to try and reach. She finally made the leap on her first try. Thought for sure she had decided it wasn't doable but I was wrong.

View attachment 84388

She looks pleased with herself! It does look like a high perch, looks a great, natural setup for a cat! I’ll take a photo tomorrow if the cat tree I have. Just spent hours defurring it this week and they’re all gladly enjoying it again, apart from a few hisses and growls about who gets the top spot before they settle down.

I guess because I believe in reincarnation that I think enlightenment might not be achievable this lifetime but it’s a process but I also don’t want to use it as an excuse to incur more karma or replaying the same themes in the next life.

I asked a knowledgable spiritual man on a group about how to escape karma. He recommended a mantra HU, and some books and websites. He said basically that meditation and forming a relationship with the inner master is how to do it, but you can’t do it by just thinking about it, your inner master has to do it once you are more in one with him than your outer master.

Suffering consciously feels good when you’re on top of things. But it being tested is a different story. I’m back in touch with a guy I liked a few months ago and everything (even his best friend) is telling me he’s a player and only wants one thing, I did a horary about it too. But I think it’s me and I’m attaching myself to these ‘painful stories’ like how he isn’t to be trusted and isn’t being there for me, it’s my daddy issues and I know I should relax and just see what happens. He digs his heels in if I ask too much of him and it scared him away the last time. He becomes distant which made me even more fiery, so I’m trying to remain calm and let it play out. So far so good. Trying not to bite the apple, your words have come in very handy again.

It’s told me that even though I’ve made progress by myself and while I’ve been on my own, when it comes to interacting with someone I really like, there is progress to be made in letting go. Although people who haven’t had much love in their lives do tend to act more intense which is a rock and a hard place situation. So this is a test for sure. Even if it doesn’t work out, I want my actions to be ok. Hormones, a guy I really, really like and mercury retrograde make that pretty hard though.