Taylor Swift

theV

I don't think Calvin was immature at all in calling Taylor out! She needs to be humbled a bit. And Tom and Taylor? Fake. Fake, fake, fake. As a Moon / Pluto person I called it a mile away. I thought it was weird that Tom and Taylor "dancing" at the Met Gala started trending. So? I also took a s.it that morning, what's the big deal? Now you know why because they had to set up a foundation for them to "date". Personally, I feel Taylor is a beard for Tom... Sun in the 12th house.

I'm glad Kim released the footage too and who's to say Taylor didn't know about THAT? Everything is fake in Hollywood and done for ratings, publicity, money, etc. Taylor used to be a genuine artist but has changed over the years, whereas Kards have always been exactly who they are. I respect that more than someone who plays nice for an agenda.

She has Capricorn ASC and Mercury in Capricorn? Lol. Social cliiiiiiimber. Bye. Ugh, I can't stand her!

Hollywood is all fake in fake. Today the surface has been shed, the reality of the industry has been exposed. I've never liked Swift, and I've never felt anything genuine from her personality. It is interesting to check what transit she is under right now.

theV

She has Capricorn ASC and Mercury in Capricorn? Lol. Social cliiiiiiimber. Bye. Ugh, I can't stand her!

And don't forget the Scorpio MC total power hungry, manipulative social image.

LovelyMissAries

And don't forget the Scorpio MC total power hungry, manipulative social image.

Power hungry and also her image will transform throughout her life which we know has happened. First she was an innocent country singer, then she moved on to try and dominate pop. I especially loved how she became BFF with Lena Dunham and was all of a sudden a "feminist", a concept she doesn't seem to quite grasp.

theV

Power hungry and also her image will transform throughout her life which we know has happened. First she was an innocent country singer, then she moved on to try and dominate pop. I especially loved how she became BFF with Lena Dunham and was all of a sudden a "feminist", a concept she doesn't seem to quite grasp.

Pluto in the MC or Scorpio MC are very cunning and deceiving. They are ambitious and power hungry, but hide it very well underneath a fake or mysterious facade. Our class major has Pluto/MC, when you see her she is sweet, but she is really ambitious and inspires to be the first always. She never reveals her true motivations.

LovelyMissAries

Pluto in the MC or Scorpio MC are very cunning and deceiving. They are ambitious and power hungry, but hide it very well underneath a fake or mysterious facade. Our class major has Pluto/MC, when you see her she is sweet, but she is really ambitious and inspires to be the first always. She never reveals her true motivations.

I always thought it was kind of weird her exes never said anything bad about her, and now that this is all coming about I figure they had to sign clauses and whatnot.

Aside from who she is, 'cause lord knows I could rip on her forever, I also think she looks Scorpionic... way more than a Sagittarius (except her height) and it reminds me of a thread in another forum that poked at the theory your MC contributed to your appearance and looks.

theV

Do you all think Taylor will have a scorpionic revenge or redemption (scorpio MC) or complete transformation?

sibylline

I always thought it was kind of weird her exes never said anything bad about her, and now that this is all coming about I figure they had to sign clauses and whatnot.

Aside from who she is, 'cause lord knows I could rip on her forever, I also think she looks Scorpionic... way more than a Sagittarius (except her height) and it reminds me of a thread in another forum that poked at the theory your MC contributed to your appearance and looks.

Do you really see all of that from Scorpio MC (Is her birthtime confirmed)? I never notice the MC in people. And what about Moon conjunct Jupiter on the DSC and opposite Capricorn Merc/Saturn/Uranus/Neptune? The Moon and the oppositions it is making to the Cap planets is far too strong to be ignored and I think it could just as easily describe a lot of the traits that have been mentioned. And an unaspected Sun...?

I do think she looks Scorpio but I don't pay attention to overexposed pop stars, generally speaking.

Last edited:
Does the abuse indicators necessarily have had to have become a reality? Fair enough they might have omitted abusive details from documentaries and autobiographies, but she doesn't act like an abuse victim. She's very open and extroverted...successful and even her relationships that are said to be full of dramas, aren't actually any better or worse than others her age. My own is much worse at two years older! I just don't get an abused inner child vibe from her persona at all.

theV

Do you really see all of that from Scorpio MC (Is her birthtime confirmed)? I never notice the MC in people. And what about Moon conjunct Jupiter on the DSC and opposite Capricorn Merc/Saturn/Uranus/Neptune? The Moon and the oppositions it is making to the Cap planets is far too strong to be ignored and I think it could just as easily describe a lot of the traits that have been mentioned. And an unaspected Sun...?

I do think she looks Scorpio but I don't pay attention to overexposed pop stars, generally speaking.

Her sun is aspected by neptune and saturn and opposite jupiter by antsicia.

LovelyMissAries

I indeed get a Scorpionic vibe from her! It's in her eyes, and the way she narrows them for photos. Her facial structure is very pointed... I mean all of Hollywood is really skinny, but it's just the way she looks or makes eye contact.. I don't know how else to convey it.

Would I say Scorpionic MC means power hungry and all these evil things? Not necessarily, but definitely intense and controlling. It also explains why she's described as being sweet when she visits fans. Scorpios (the sign) often drawn strong reactions from people for X reasons, but they are actually sweet and very emotional signs. P.S. that Scorpio as a sign can't really hide their true motivations - it can be very obvious, but they will never, ever cop to them and that fits with her image. She's never came back and said "You know, I could have handled that break up differently," or "Here's my wrong doing and I'm sorry, and I've grown from it."

I don't think she's completely terrible, but I'm certain she's uber controlling and strict and that alone bugs me, aside from her hypocrisy.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

BB I figured it out. Swift is not really into marriage as the swift /Tom midpoint is conjunct her Uranus. We know toms a CAD, Taylor is a extremely smart woman... so what is she up to? What do wannabe starlets do to get noticed... they get a boob job. she is out playing Tom, she wants to make the transition to movie star, so she's hanging out /engaged to a actor. what better way to get into the movie industry.
Rahu

Maybe, if she already hadn't been on a CSI episode, and in Valentine's Day, and other cameos.

savanna

What about her feud with Katy Perry? Katy is a super Scorpio, Ascendant conjunct Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio! :devil:

LovelyMissAries

What about her feud with Katy Perry? Katy is a super Scorpio, Ascendant conjunct Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio! :devil:

Katy has her faults; all the starlets do, however with that much Scorpio I believe Katy has the maturity to control herself vs. other people. Katy doesn't seem to dictate how other people affect her (but maybe I haven't followed her as closely?) I think she's funny. I've always had an affinity for Scorpio folk.

theV

She doesn't have Leo ascendant, Her Sun conjunct the Ascendant by antiscia and possibly a parallel that makes her looks "solar" and "regal". Many Capricorn women have the Scorpionic vibes to them, Megan fox and Monica Belluci as an example. Capricorn was always associated with the 8th house/Scorpio. In Vedic, Saturn rules Scorpio. If she is not Capricorn Asc, then She is Scorpio Asc like Nicole Kidman or Grace Kelly totally cold, ice queens. Many leo Asc have heart shaped or rounded face, Taylor doesn't. She has that strong jawline like gisele bundchen.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

She doesn't have Leo ascendant, Her Sun conjunct the Ascendant by antiscia and possibly a parallel that makes her looks "solar" and "regal". Many Capricorn women have the Scorpionic vibes to them, Megan fox and Monica Belluci as an example. Capricorn was always associated with the 8th house/Scorpio. In Vedic, Saturn rules Scorpio. If she is not Capricorn Asc, then She is Scorpio Asc like Nicole Kidman or Grace Kelly totally cold, ice queens.

Did you mean Megan Fox had a Capricorn ASC or something? Because she's a Taurus Sun.

LovelyMissAries

her interactions with fans is all leo ascendant, she's doesn't have a scorpio MC and the MC does not describe one's personality anyway.
I don't see scorpio in her face but you scorpionic feelings are probably coming from pluto being conjunct Lilith and square her ascendant and node.
these aspect could describe the personality aspects you see

rahu

On the contrary, your MC can indeed describe your behavior as far as your public image goes and that doesn't apply any better than it would a celebrity - right? I'm also more inclined to believe she has a Scorpio MC, and I'm not sure how you came to figure she has Leo ASC. Surely it wasn't just from SagLeo's post on the first page?

She totally has the infamous Capricorn ASC-esque mouth (at least from my own observations - I know her teeth are not her own but Capricorns or earthy people always tend to have strong looking teeth!)