Stolen bicycles

Unni

Hello everyone,

Last night while having guests over dinner, my bicycles were stolen. I casted a chart with the approximate time we discovered they were missing. Could anyone help me interpret this? I don't have a good graps on horary, so please correct me if I'm wrong. It's the 2nd time I ever attempted a horary. I have a feeling it's someone who we know. The bicycles were covered, near the front door, and chained. They jumped the fence, cut the chain and took them away, regardless of the fact that the house next to ours had their bicycles outside in perfect view. Therefore, I believe it's someone known that knew we had them there.

The querent (me) would be the ascendant, right? Therefore Scorpio = Mars in 4th house
Moon is the natural significator of anything lost and lies in 8th house of Cancer.
Lost object is 2nd house, therefore Capricorn = Saturn in 1st house.

The sign on the cusp of the 4th house and its ruler help to describe the locality of the item and in particular the quality of ground it lies upon.

That would be Pisces? Right?

Now going only on logic purely, lost object in 1st house that would mean they're near us. The location would suggest near water, we have a river 50 meters away from us, that also borders the entire city.
Moon trines the ascendant, would that be a hint towards me getting them back?

Lost object being in an angular house would suggest quick recovery or near the owner.

Am I wrong?

Please help !

Attachments

• Where are our bicycles.JPG
    Where are our bicycles.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Sunrise

Unni
The querent (me) would be the ascendant, right? Therefore Scorpio = Mars in 4th house
Moon is the natural significator of anything lost and lies in 8th house of Cancer.

Iam not good in this area but i will give a try:innocent:
:saturn: is in your 1th h.
You are :mars:
the lost object is :jupiter: in 9th house (candet)
the moon also
the thief :venus: in detriment
I do not see any aspect to mars=you and :jupiter:object
also :venus: is going to make first an aspect to :jupiter:
thus prevents contact between Mars and Jupiter.
:moon: is strong but she is not going to do any aspect ...... :pouty:
please do not forget to update:whistling:

Unni

I will definitely update as soon as I have news. We had a suspect and informed the police yesterday about him. We should get an update today from them.

Hello everyone,

Last night while having guests over dinner, my bicycles were stolen. I casted a chart with the approximate time we discovered they were missing. Could anyone help me interpret this? I don't have a good graps on horary, so please correct me if I'm wrong. It's the 2nd time I ever attempted a horary. I have a feeling it's someone who we know. The bicycles were covered, near the front door, and chained. They jumped the fence, cut the chain and took them away, regardless of the fact that the house next to ours had their bicycles outside in perfect view. Therefore, I believe it's someone known that knew we had them there.

The sign on the cusp of the 4th house and its ruler help to describe the locality of the item and in particular the quality of ground it lies upon.

That would be Pisces? Right?

Now going only on logic purely, lost object in 1st house that would mean they're near us. The location would suggest near water, we have a river 50 meters away from us, that also borders the entire city.
Moon trines the ascendant, would that be a hint towards me getting them back?

Lost object being in an angular house would suggest quick recovery or near the owner.

Am I wrong?

Please help !

I think that your intepretation is not bad, so I will fill in the details.

1) The bicycle(s) were definitely STOLEN, as the Moon in Cancer's last aspect was an opposition to PLUTO, co ruler of the 1st house (you, the querent).
which also occupies the 2nd house of personal goods.

2) Jupiter, ruler of 2nd, is found in the 9th house in Leo, so you should look to a place near recreation, park, a playground, amusements, sports arena, ballfield, soccer pitch, or place where people entertain or amuse themselves. or where kids go to ?

3) It may be in the country, or rural area of town, or where farms are ?

4) The 7th house are the thieves, and Taurus and Gemini rule the 7th.
There may be two thieves, involved, both male, as Venus falls in Aries, and the other has Mercury in Aquarius.

Both thieves are also friends or know each other well.

5) Moon in Cancer is well placed, conjunct the part of fortune, in the 8th house of secrecy, indicating concealment of goods once stolen, or hidden from view, perhaps near water or - cancer - fresh water lake or river !

6) As for timing, Moon is in cardinal sign, but in a suceedent house, so it may be days or weeks before recovery.

Meanwhile, regarding the police, they are ruled by Saturn, which is intercepted, here, so they may not be helpful in the final outcome.

This all said, Mars (you , the querent) trines Jupiter, ruler of lost object, so you have good chance of recovery.

It will be recovered by a female.

good luck to you,

HM

Last edited:

Unni

Thank you very much for your response !!

There is a farm and a park that has a playground right near the river, not far from home. I believe you are correct, there were two thieves as they stole two bikes really fast. I have this gut feeling that it was one of my brother's acquaintance.

As for the police, we don't have any news yet and I doubt they will do much in regards to this.

You know what? I'm going to go check out the two places.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and time on this one!

I'll come back with updates as soon as I have them.

CapAquaPis

In my life, I had 3 bikes stolen, had to sell a bike, a stolen bike shown up in an apartment complex (the police found it after a motorcycle theft report and returned it to my home) and last week (Feb. 24), someone stole my bike seat right out of my bike. I'm 35 yet I don't drive and rides my bike to (and back from) work and takes local transit bus convenient to me. My luck with transportation might well be related to my astrological alignment (natal chart), besides this thread is based on a horoscope.

My natal chart...second time I posted it tonight, would I be prone to more theft or already vulnerable to repeated crime? My hometown Indio CA east of Palm Springs is known for an above-average crime rate. I hadn't lived in Indio for 7 years (now in Palm Desert) and the area has a lower number of crime incidents in a week, month or year. But don't let it fool you: crime happens everywhere in different frequencies. As an Aquarius with Cancer (an unlucky sign) rising, I'm a target of a crime every year in my life.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 20
In my life, I had 3 bikes stolen, had to sell a bike, a stolen bike shown up in an apartment complex (the police found it after a motorcycle theft report and returned it to my home) and last week (Feb. 24), someone stole my bike seat right out of my bike. I'm 35 yet I don't drive and rides my bike to (and back from) work and takes local transit bus convenient to me. My luck with transportation might well be related to my astrological alignment (natal chart), besides this thread is based on a horoscope.

My natal chart...second time I posted it tonight, would I be prone to more theft or already vulnerable to repeated crime? My hometown Indio CA east of Palm Springs is known for an above-average crime rate. I hadn't lived in Indio for 7 years (now in Palm Desert) and the area has a lower number of crime incidents in a week, month or year. But don't let it fool you: crime happens everywhere in different frequencies. As an Aquarius with Cancer (an unlucky sign) rising, I'm a target of a crime every year in my life.

Why is Cancer "unlucky" ?

I think that your misfortune comes mostly from Saturn in Virgo (the ruler of your 7th house of thieves) in opposition to Mercury, the planet of bicycles.

Saturn in Virgo in the 3rd house tends to be unlucky when it comes to transportation matters, generally.

I have been riding bikes for many. many years and am a big proponent !

We the planet need to cut back on fossil fuel consumption, such as cars, and bycycles are very efficient forms of getting around ?

I have had one ONE bicycle stolen on me. When I was 14, and Saturn by transit conjoined my natal Mercury, someone stole a brand new bike I received on my birthday.

The thief was never found, but I did receive a new bike a few days later.

The cure for keeping a bike safe is to buy a very high end bike lock, like a Kryptonite type lock ?

These locks are cut resistant and last a long time.

HM

CapAquaPis

Lemme tell you my history of stolen bicycles: the first time when I was 14 on New Years day 1995, shouldn't tied it around the bottom of a phone booth (remember them?)

The second time was in my childhood home garage in the summer of 1997, someone broke into the garage to steal my bike and a tool kit.

The third time was in summer of 1999 when I loaned the bike to my bro's friend and he parked it in front of a DMV Office, it was stolen right out of the property and the security guard couldn't help me find it either.

Not only you need a heavy lock (I have one that is black and is hard, can't destroy it), I need a wire-like lock to prevent any parts of a bike from getting stolen again.

I bought a new bike seat and the stem for it this morning, my Dad who knows bicycles taken me to a local bike shop and get an used stem for $5.