Would i be a good vet?

I'm in time to choosing where i want to go, i started nursing program but I would want to change. I'm considering two differents career so i would want an astrological advise !
my choices are Veterinary or Actuary science :biggrin:

Thanks for you time!!
showgif.cgi

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_adriana_conrado_hp.49157.29806.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_adriana_conrado_hp.49157.29806.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

pizzagirl543

I'm in time to choosing where i want to go, i started nursing program but I would want to change. I'm considering two differents career so i would want an astrological advise !
my choices are Veterinary or Actuary science :biggrin:

Thanks for you time!!
showgif.cgi

What stood out to me was your Chiron is in the 6th house of jobs, health and work. Perhaps a healing profession, such as being a vet, would be beneficial to you. Your midheaven is in Capricorn, a serious and responsible sign that also shows you're hard working and reliable, no matter what career path you chose. Capricorn is a reserved and somewhat shy sign, so perhaps in your line of work you will want to be more behind the scenes rather than being the boss. I also see Taurus rules your second house of finances and worth, showing you'll prefer a career that will allow you to be financially well off.

What stood out to me was your Chiron is in the 6th house of jobs, health and work. Perhaps a healing profession, such as being a vet, would be beneficial to you. Your midheaven is in Capricorn, a serious and responsible sign that also shows you're hard working and reliable, no matter what career path you chose. Capricorn is a reserved and somewhat shy sign, so perhaps in your line of work you will want to be more behind the scenes rather than being the boss. I also see Taurus rules your second house of finances and worth, showing you'll prefer a career that will allow you to be financially well off.

Thank you!! What can you tell me about uranus and neptune in my 10 house?

Edward

It seems you could do worse than being a veterinarian. The Ascendent, its ruler Mars and the Moon are all placed in bestial signs, as fitting for a vet. Mars is conjunct exalted Moon via antiscion, and is also placed on the contra-antiscion of Mercury, ruler of the 6th house signifying pets and medicine.

You will be doing best in treating lunar animals, i.e. cats, chickens, calves etc.. Beware, however, of venomous animals (snakes, reptiles, scorpions etc.) which are living in or near the water. Neither should you treat fish or sea-creatures.

It seems you could do worse than being a veterinarian. The Ascendent, its ruler Mars and the Moon are all placed in bestial signs, as fitting for a vet. Mars is conjunct exalted Moon via antiscion, and is also placed on the contra-antiscion of Mercury, ruler of the 6th house signifying pets and medicine.

You will be doing best in treating lunar animals, i.e. cats, chickens, calves etc.. Beware, however, of venomous animals (snakes, reptiles, scorpions etc.) which are living in or near the water. Neither should you treat fish or sea-creatures.

thank you!!!