Having rahu dosha, is that a problem for getting a job?

Angel12

Hello sir, i dnt have much knowledge in astrology, but i do believe in it.
i am a 2012 passout engineering student and facing a lot of problems in getting a job for my profile. aftr cnsulting with an astrolgr, i found out that i am going through a "raahu dosha" phase, since 2006 and it will continue upto 2022. 2006 was my board exams year, and the results were exceptionaly poor. Sir i just want to know, will there be any problem in getting a job, due to this rahu dosha? since its the year of recession, less nmbr of companies are recruiting this year, and i also have a career problem with my 10th n 12th results, bt have good percentage of marks in my engineering career, thus being a fresher. am not eligible in many companies, but still there are a lot of many companies who recruit widout seeing the 10th n 12th career. So is there any positive hopes for me of getting a job in this year or in the year 2013?
DOB 24th november 1989, zodiac - sagittarius according to DOB. and virgo according to the kundli.

would be waiting for your kind reply, thnku.. :)

retinoid

Hey you would need to put the time and place of your birth as well. It really depends on where RAHU is in your chart and the aspects. Since I use tropical (which you seem to as well since you have Sagittarius as your sign), you are probably not in the RAHU dasa in the tropical method (since most vedic use sidereal)...

It is very tough out there, for sure. If you have weaknesses, then it will make it that much more tough. Hundreds of millions are unhappy with their job status or unemployed, dasa/transit/etc. aside.

Rajarshi

Two vedic charts attached

Attachments

• astro_2at_06_anonymous_ho.24681.6383.jpg
    astro_2at_06_anonymous_ho.24681.6383.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 17
  • vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 65

Rajarshi

Your Rahu dasa will be finishing September 2014.( see chart).

Presently, you are passing through Rahu main period and Moon sub period.

Both these ( Rahu & Moon) are situated in Mars constellation and Mars is in 8th house (House of destruction). Result= Both giving bad results.

You have Pisces ascendant and Mars is supposed to be good/ favourable for you , but it is situated in 8th house and itself is in problem.

Moon is 5th lord & is very favourable to Pisces ascendant but has lost good potentialities by sitting in Mars constellation.

Saturn in transit is in Libra in Chitra ( Mars) constellation at present. This Saturn, when moves to next constellation in Mid October 2012 will give job to you.

You need to take remedy of Mars to have a better life. Please note that for remedy you need to consult knowledgeable astrologer preferably in person and get the chart discussed in detail.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Angel12

thnx a lot sir for ur reply, so dat means, there are possibilities of gettin a job dis year. since many of my frnds r now employed, thus its leadin 2 dprsn n mental pressure as well.
one mor quesn . sir my raahu has startd in d yr 2004, n since it continues fr 18 yrs, so is it sure, it wud b over in 2014?
srry for raising this quesn sir, actually i dnt hav mch knowledge about those things, bt hv googled once, n it said dat raahu dasa continues fr 18 yrs. thus i wud b very gr8ful 2 u, if u could check this fr once..
thnku sir..

Rajarshi

Your Rahu dasa started Sept 1996 and ending Sept 2014 as follows:

RAH -18 Years
From 5/ 9/96
To 5/ 9/14

RAH 17/ 5/99
JUP 11/10/01
SAT 17/ 8/04
MER 5/ 3/07
KET 23/ 3/08
VEN 23/ 3/11