Is the chakra healer genuine?

Ukpoohbear

Was the chakra healer genuine?

Last week I received distance chakra healing for the first time. During the time she was working on me, I meditated for the hour.

The reason I asked for chakra healing in the first place is because I have recently started meditating regularly and during one particular deep meditation, I saw a white healing light coming from my solar plexus region. This led me to believe that this area was needing healing and I do have digestive issues, which is a symptom of having a blocked solar plexus.

During the meditation the healer said the solar plexus was indeed very blocked. While I meditated, I got a vague sense of feeling work on my chakras and during meditating I asked a guide what this healer was like and they said she was nice and works hard.

However, I’ve recently learnt that seeing a white light is a typical symptom of a deep meditation. Although the first initial healing session was free, I would need to pay what I can towards other sessions. I am a student with debts to pay off and I should really be putting all my concentration there but if this distance healing is truly beneficial then I would say it is worth it, hence my question about whether she is genuine or not so I can decide whether to proceed.

I am Venus in Aries in 7th house, I take the person who runs a business to be 7th house Mars exalted in Cap. I have reception towards her. Or would the healer be the 9th house? If so, 9th house is 0 degrees Mercury, retrograde and in fall, which isn’t good.L

79-B3-E582-84-B6-4051-9-DDC-1-A86203-ABA1-A.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Just realized that Venus Aries 15 is on fixed star Alpheratz which is ‘the navel of the mare,’ the navel is where I saw the white light and is where the solar plexus is :smile:

ElenaJ

This might be more a health question, 6th house.
Neptune there says to be wary.
The 6th co-ruler, Jupiter, receives a square from you Venus.
Moon coming to square Uranus in her money house, slow down!
Chiron in 6th also is a red marker.
Have you already had a physical exam, specifically for the stomach disturbances you have? Don't know where you live but there are competent physicians of all types of medicine in most places, you can also find a homeopath to exam you. While continuing your meditation.

Ukpoohbear

The 6th house is my illness so I think it shows my health is bad, especially with Jupiter being in 4th house and squaring Venus which is in fall :worried: I am asking about the person who I got the healing from.

I copied this from a book online -

“The idea of partnership extends to cover doctors, including alternative practitioners, and astrologers, but only if the doctor is treating the illness at issue in a medical question (so he is the patient’s partner in returning to health) or if the astrologer is the one judging this horary right now (the querent’s partner in arriving at the truth). Otherwise they both belong to the 9th house, as learned people. “
https://archive.org/stream/alchemicalarchive/John Frawley - The Horary Textbook_djvu.txt

I haven’t had a physical exam, the doctor just gives you the usual medications for ibs and tells me it’s not food related it’s stress related. I can see it is stress related. But no offer of a physical exam.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, I interpreted the question in a different way.
So, yes, assigning her as the physician to the 7th house, she is mars, in the 3rd, which is fitting since you are doing this through some type of distance communication.
You as Venus are in the 7th, showing your contact with her.
When you use the word "genuine" in the question, it seems to imply a question about her honesty, is this what you mean? Or are you questioning the effectiveness for you of her treatment?
Mars squares the ascendent/descendent axis, which would not promise effectiveness. Mars trines Uranus, her value, or her money house.
Her therapy would be the 10th, moon. And moon approaches a square with Uranus, which could just show you will not go ahead because of the money she is asking.
The 3rd of communications, which would cover the distance therapy, is Jupiter, and Venus is approaching a square with Jupiter, by the cusp of the 4th, end of the matter.
That same Jupiter rules your 6th of health, so you Venus, in the hands of this physician, approach a square with your 6th ruler, the treatment would not be effective.

Ukpoohbear

I did ask if she was genuine but I think it would have been better to ask how effective the healing would be. My intuition was when is genuine but not effective for whatever reason. Mars squaring the ascendant like you said shows this.

I’m also glad you said that Venus approaching a square with ruler of 6th house is showing she would not be effective because I was worrying it meant I was going to die eventually from this lol. Kind of like how a minor ailment can grow into cancer. But Jupiter being in the 4tj shows it’s the end of the matter for the treatment.

I have decided not to give my power away to somebody else and treat it myself by doing the solar plexus meditation and energy work myself. Solar plexus is about self power so this should help empowering myself.

So we can say she isn’t genuine but not effective in this instance which is no bad judgement on her, I do believe she works hard which is a Mars in Cap kind of thing.

Also, Venus being opposite ascendant shows maybe I can do it myself :) being my own doctor and not just in contact with her. I think I have made my mind up.