Will querent receive her second package and if so, then when?

muchacho

Notice how Frawley doesn't speak of 'owning' the merchandise but 'being in possession of' the merchandise. So he seems to be making a fine but important distinction here between owning something in the sense of having merely a legal right and possessing something in the sense of actually having the thing here with you. So the logic here seems to be, you own the merchandise the moment you've paid for it but you don't possess it until it arrives at your door and can hold it in your hands.

Also, it seems that Frawley is still in the process of breaking free from Lilly. That's why there is a revised edition, I guess. Frawley mentions that he "followed the old texts far too closely" and that there is "too much deference to Lilly" and that Lilly at times "tripped over the prejudices of his own age". So I think its fair to assume that what Frawley suggests in the revised edition is based on many more years of experience as a practicing horary astrologer (there are 10 years between the first edition and the revised edition).

Another point is that Frawley's golden rule is simplicity. He actually takes issue with Lilly's long lists of minor testimonies. And that's true for Bonatti as well. It's unnecessarily complicating things. Frawley usually suggests to ignore them.

Cypocryphy

Notice how Frawley doesn't speak of 'owning' the merchandise but 'being in possession of' the merchandise. So he seems to be making a fine but important distinction here between owning something in the sense of having merely a legal right and possessing something in the sense of actually having the thing here with you. So the logic here seems to be, you own the merchandise the moment you've paid for it but you don't possess it until it arrives at your door and can hold it in your hands.

Also, it seems that Frawley is still in the process of breaking free from Lilly. That's why there is a revised edition, I guess. Frawley mentions that he "followed the old texts far too closely" and that there is "too much deference to Lilly" and that Lilly at times "tripped over the prejudices of his own age". So I think its fair to assume that what Frawley suggests in the revised edition is based on many more years of experience as a practicing horary astrologer (there are 10 years between the first edition and the revised edition).

Another point is that Frawley's golden rule is simplicity. He actually takes issue with Lilly's long lists of minor testimonies. And that's true for Bonatti as well. It's unnecessarily complicating things. Frawley usually suggests to ignore them.

Yeah. Fundamentally, that is what I'm saying. And as my golden rule: Think for yourself and question authority.

Also, if what you say is true, then in most instances neither the buyer nor the seller possess the property, as is the case here. So what I say still stands because time doesn't stand still. When you get a tracking number and notification that the package has been delivered to a carrier, the carrier possesses the package—so figure out who the carrier is. :smile:

(As a final word on this subject, if the querent (buyer) and seller do not possess the package, the buyer has more right to the package than does the seller, so you can never go wrong with using the buyer's second house as a means of determining if said package will arrive to querent/buyer's "possession," if the package is deemed late, lost or whereabouts unknown. The exception here is if the seller hasn't even bothered to send the package, i.e., deliver it to a carrier to enable buyer to take possession. In that instance, you can check and see if the seller still has it. This actually is very simple.)

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Here's an update. I finally heard from her.

(1) package has not arrived and says it's in customs

(2) she has not received a "love letter," (her own words) from customs. I believe this is the legally required letter that customs has to send when confiscating items.

P.S. Technically, by law, a shipment cannot be confiscated without notice of the confiscation. So I suppose there is some chance still that customs will release the package. For those who read the chart, such as Kalinka, I will try to notify you when or if she receives such a letter. It just depends on whether I hear from her again.

Attachments

• Will the second package.jpg
    Will the second package.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 22
  • Second Package Tracking Info.pdf
    417.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

leomoon

Oh, I don't follow any approach, I do my own thing. But thanks for the circular chart, it's most helpful.

Are we taking 2nd from 2nd for 2nd parcel?

I don't either Chrysalis, just doing my best by trying :unsure:

The round chart is better for me too, but not the decans. So ignoring them for now, I see the querant is Jupiter in the house of astrology (11th) cj.Sun & Mercury in 10th. Mercury ruler of the 7th appears to be the person awaiting the package....so astrologer is in touch.

The package is ruler of house 2 Mars and in the 8th in Scorpio. Since Mars is sextile the Moon, the package will be here shortly. I don't necessarily ignore outer planets, and Uranus is showing up in the 2nd house and square the Moon, hence this was or is the mixup, keeping the package delayed likely through customs.

Wish I knew more about timing. :pinched:

Cypocryphy

I don't either Chrysalis, just doing my best by trying :unsure:

The round chart is better for me too, but not the decans. So ignoring them for now, I see the querant is Jupiter in the house of astrology (11th) cj.Sun & Mercury in 10th. Mercury ruler of the 7th appears to be the person awaiting the package....so astrologer is in touch.

The package is ruler of house 2 Mars and in the 8th in Scorpio. Since Mars is sextile the Moon, the package will be here shortly. I don't necessarily ignore outer planets, and Uranus is showing up in the 2nd house and square the Moon, hence this was or is the mixup, keeping the package delayed likely through customs.

Wish I knew more about timing. :pinched:

Hey!! Thanks for the reading, Leomoon. That would be great! I asked her to tell me if she gets the letter or the package or to just keep me updated. I hope she does that. As soon as I have some feedback I’ll let you know! :smile:

All the very best,
C.

Cypocryphy

Here is an update: The package is still in customs as of the date previously mentioned. It has not been released.

Correction: Customs, if it is to retain a shipment, must notify the designee within 60 days of its confiscating the shipment, not 30 days as I previously stated. The clock "begins to run" when the package enters customs. This is federal law, and it governs Customs and Border Patrol. With that being said, the buyer has not received a letter, although I have not communicated with her for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:

tikana

Where is it stuck ? Country. The reason why i am asking is if it is the way out of origins it is one house, if it is in the midde of another country that is another if it is the receiver's country that is another.

Cypocryphy

Hello Tikana, the famous horary astrologer from the most famous isle in Wales, a little isle called: "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool of St Tysilio of the red cave." :lol:

I actually learned how to pronounce that in Welsh from a children's song :lol: And to be honest, for the longest time, I thought you facetiously fabricated that name. :happy: It looks like a fantastic place to live. Nice and chill. If you live there! :smile:

Anyway, to your question:

Where is it stuck ? Country. The reason why i am asking is if it is the way out of origins it is one house, if it is in the midde of another country that is another if it is the receiver's country that is another.

Yeah. It is in the port of Las Angeles, California, USA. She lives in the US; I believe the West Coast. I have the tracking numbers now. She gave them to me because I think she was tired of my asking if she got the packages, yet. It's a sore spot for her. She's given up on ever receiving them. HOWEVER, through a bit of "witchery" (I suppose), I did something on my end, and I do believe I got them to move, though she doesn't believe me. Regardless, after meditation and some other things, I later got a strong urge to look at the tracking one night, to be precise, two days later; (this was several weeks ago), and BOTH packages; yes, both, said: "Tracking Label Created." Then, in a matter of 30 minutes, it changed; the first back to "in transit to final destination" with no change in date, that being November 2nd 2019 (I believe). The other package, the one in customs, changed to: "USLAXA office of exchange"(or something like that). Then, the next day, it changed again to "Inbound into Customs." However, it says "Inbound into customs" twice now. So it appears to have been resubmitted into customs, although the date still states December 20th, 2019 as the last update. The other explanation is that this is all just a glitch with tracking, and nothing has changed. I suppose the primary inference is that these packages are still in existence. That, however, might only be an assumption on my part. *shrug*

I don't know what's going on with them. I did tell her that a tracking label was created, but she doesn't believe me because she said when she looked nothing had changed. Nevertheless, it does say "inbound into customs" again, so I'm not sure if she noticed that. *shrug* I think that if a tracking label were created, it would be for what is called a "Master Bin." This might be the "blue bin" I saw. A Master Bin is a container with a collection of packages that are shipped to a distribution center/hub to be sorted individually and then shipped again to either other distribution centers or the local post office near the buyer's domicile. This is what I have learned via Google. I had to look it up because she didn't believe me, and I didn't know why it reverted back to the same status as before.

Nevertheless, she said she hasn't received the packages, or a letter (or anything), but I can ask her again because it's been a couple weeks. Maybe she's received them? ... I don't know. I feel kind of lame because I know how badly she wants these packages, and I told her she wouldn't get them, then I go and tell her they are on there way only for them to not be on their way. :pinched:

Anyhow, does that give you an idea on what's going on here? If it's in her own country? Are you thinking she'll get them? (EVERYONE has said she'll get them—except me. And I just recently told her they were on their way. :pinched: She probably thinks I don't know what the heck I'm talking about now. I just know how badly she wants them, and I thought I could help.)

What do you think?

Cypocryphy

Okay. So this might be my last post unless I hear anything otherwise from the client.

But I want to ensure the posters that I'm not fabricating anything about whether the packages have been received or not.

I don't know what she used to track or is using to track the packages, but I am using the USPS app.

Here is the update as of today, and you can see that this particular package was resubmitted into customs for whatever reason. Image 5403 has the date and time stamp.

Attachments

• IMG_5402.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5403.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 31

Cypocryphy

Final post on here. Here's the tracking update. The package doesn't exist anymore and all tracking information has been erased.

Attachments

• IMG_5414.pdf
    169 KB · Views: 37

ravinderccmb

According to stellar system it looks that parcel will be traced after mid April when Sun transits in Saturn constellation. More likely around 23rd April.