Is he trying to take advantage of me?

ellie04

My guy asked me to help run his biz. He said I'll be paid dividends which means I don't get paid a dime if the biz is not profiting. I don't mind helping since I've a lot of free time although I feel iffy about mixing work/romance + the bigger qn is "Is he trying to take advantage of me as free labour? Or is he just trying to create opportunities for us to spend more time together?". He said he wanted my help because he trusts me but I don't know what to think.

I'm Venus in Libra thinking very badly of Mars/Sun (detriment & fall). Mars doesn't seemed to be considering Venus' interest but his co-sig Sun is in Venus' domicile. Can I read this as his real intention is to create opportunities for intimacy? Which I think is a possibility.

Both my sigs are applying trine/sextile to Jupiter which rules 8H/11H. Is this a good sign in this case?

But there's also Uranus on the ASC. Does this show disruptive endings or that the biz will have an unstable start?

Attachments

• Taking advantage?.jpg
    Taking advantage?.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 39

ElenaJ

You as Venus are strong by sign, libra, in the 6th of work but square Saturn (MH) and moon's nodes (relationship), so not really benefiting from the situation.
He as mars is in the sign of your fall, so not really receiving you, and not relating to the chart. He is thinking about himself.
Moon in Leo, sign of the ego, approaches a trine to Jupiter in the 8th, your partner's money house, so he is doing quite well by the arrangement.
Uranus on the ascendent shows you are about to express yourself and maybe bolt.

ellie04

You as Venus are strong by sign, libra, in the 6th of work but square Saturn (MH) and moon's nodes (relationship), so not really benefiting from the situation.
He as mars is in the sign of your fall, so not really receiving you, and not relating to the chart. He is thinking about himself.
Moon in Leo, sign of the ego, approaches a trine to Jupiter in the 8th, your partner's money house, so he is doing quite well by the arrangement.
Uranus on the ascendent shows you are about to express yourself and maybe bolt.

Thanks, ElenaJ. Isn't Moon my co-sig and Sun his co-sig? And Venus is also applying a sextile to Jupiter.

ElenaJ

Thanks, ElenaJ. Isn't Moon my co-sig and Sun his co-sig? And Venus is also applying a sextile to Jupiter.

No, moon is the significator of the matter, sun here is ruler of the 4th.

Venus is your significator, closing in on the square to Saturn and moon's nodes.
Afterwards, yes, it sextiles Jupiter. Jupiter is in its own sign, in his money house, so you will help increase his income.

ellie04

If I generate profits I get paid dividends, isn't that a good thing for me? But it sounds like he may cheat me?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

If I generate profits I get paid dividends, isn't that a good thing for me? But it sounds like he may cheat me?

More like, he really doesn't care whether you earn or not. He is interested in his own earnings.
It's a bit of a difference.