Am I scared for nothing?

Ebenia

Hello everyone! First of all I have to thank all of you guys for making this forum as wonderful source of information as it is. Thank you.

Now I have a quite a big question for you. Here is my next years solar return chart, which is about to start it's work next month. I feel somehow that I need to prepare for next year somehow. I don't know why, but I feel tense about it.

First, I am quite scared of the house placements. Retrograding Saturn in 8th does not sound very lovely for me and I have to tell you, that I am really scared of this. Also 1st house is very alien to me, cause I haven't had 1st house themes on solar returns for years and I don't have anything in the 1st house at my natal - I have all the planets in 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th and 12th and as you can see on my solar return, most of the planets are in completely different places that I have used to.

So here is my solar return and I hope you guys can give me SOME clues of what might be ahead of me. Thank you!!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_32gw_01_tiina_200889.64757.1748.gif&res=100&va=&cid=1oofile7Wm4zg-u1146332027

Circe

Are you scared because something about death? Well, I`m not quite deep in solar returns as in other subjects, but I could tell you some things (if I`m wrong please someone correct me). I don`t think that many signs in your chart mean YOU`ll dia or something like that. I think it coulda happen that stuff like that would happen in your life. For example: someone with a similar chart: saturn retrograding in 12th and first house scorpius with ruler in 4th, had his grandparent died that year. And that was the most important situation in that person`s personal year.

About the feeling you have to prepare, I read that thre months before and three months after you birthday are the most powerful months of your return, which means you`ll have the most important feelings and tension at this time. Maybe you`re already starting to feel it.

I hope it was useful for you

Ebenia

Circe, that is exactly what I am afraid of - someone close to me dying. I am so scared that it could be my mother, cause my mother has many planets in Virgo (and my retrograding saturn is in virgo) and she has a very challenging chart for next solar return - which is actually about to start in few days. :(

I asked once one of my astrological "guru"'s to tell me about that chart, if it could mean something bad. She looked it very carefully and then passed it to me and said "You are not going to die". That really hit me, because she did not answer to my question and I am afraid that she saw just what you did, Circe...

I have had depression this year (lot of planets in 3rd house in SR) and I am scared how can I make it if something happens to my mother or any close person in my life.

But oh well, I would be ínterestied if there were any other things that you could say from the chart...

smilingsteph

Hi,
I know this advice may not be related to astrology, but here I go.....
Two years ago I had two premonitions that a member in my family was going to die, I even had premonitions on how he would die. I started developing a closer relationship to this person. Since this loved one was a Navy Seal I could only e-mail messages back and forth, but the messages were meaningful and I was able to get out how I felt. One night I could not sleep, I kept thinking about him and called another family member to tell them of these thoughts...the next day I saw on the news "Navy Seals Gone Missing." His entire platoon was dead. In Afghanistan his platoon was shot down and they all perished. We were all devastated. I had closure though with myself. I knew where I stood with this relationship, I knew I told him what I wanted to. I was at peace with things.
I relate this to these feelings we are gifted with...if we are gifted with feelings that something may happen to the ones we love, we should listen and make the best of the time we have here, instead of having so much anxiety about the situation, make it right with the universe and increase your strengths within the relationships with those you love. It just may be that your worries and things you are scared about are actually signs that you need to listen and make things right. Love those you love. Show them you love them....take these intuitions, whether valid or not and act upon them, because loving someone for out of fear of never seeing them again is a small part of what love is all about.
Just my thought :)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Ebenia, your chart has expired...can you please re-post? Just a question-your saturn is retro and your solar birthday hasn'thappened yet? Saturn is direct at the moment...but if you can't repost the chart, could you put up the data please? Thanx Lillyjgc

Ebenia

Lillyjgc, I tried posting the link for chart again and here is the link. I hope it works, I don't know why it is expired.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_32gw_01_tiina_2008810.19493.19780.gif&res=100&va=&cid=1oofile7Wm4zg-u1146332027

lillyjgc, Yes, my birthday has not happened yet, it will be on january.

Smilingsteph, I think you have a valid point there. I know you speak the truth and I will try to understand your words as much as I can. I have thought that myself and actually this year has been to me a year of important relationships and thinking what is important and who I value and why. I have also really tried to show my love, I have said to people that I care and I have made nice things for them to make them realize how important they are. But still - you may understand that I don't still want them to die and I don't want anything bad to happen and naturally I am scared of it. I am also scared how am I going to survive if something scary hits me, 'cause I have had so many problems in my life and I have been depressed this year and if next year is going to be worse I don't know what to do...

Oh well, but I would be happy if someone could say something else about the chart also (if the link works)...

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Here is an analysis of your solar return-there's LOTS of good stuff going on there-have a read...(
ASTROLOGICAL PROFILE FOR TIINAS SOLAR REturn
================================
Your Ascendant is 27 Degs Sagittarius. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
ANCIENT BRIDGE WITNESSES TO THE SKILL OF FORGOTTEN MEN
Enduring elements in understanding as symbols of the community invisible of man, dead and living. Steady coordination.

SAGITTARIUS ASCENDANT
A Sagittarius Ascendant endows you with optimism, enthusiasm for life, good humor and tolerance for others. You have an honorable, open-minded, generous, kind, sympathetic, truthful and just disposition. With a sound sense of dignity you ensure neatness, orderliness and precision both in person and surroundings. You do not tolerate any breach of etiquette and insist on correctness for any social occasion. You have a versatile mind with the natural ability for higher learning - particularly in subjects such as philosophy, sociology, religion, theology or law. You are a lover of freedom and independence; restless for activity - out-door sports, exercises and travel are important to your well-being. On occasion, you can be somewhat impulsive, fiery and a little harsh and abrupt with people, but usually only when offended. Qualities lacking to some degree, which may be found in your partner are versatility of mind and a non-conformist/non-dogmatic approach to life.

=========================================
Your Sun is 13 Degs Capricorn. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
IN DENSE JUNGLE, A PERFECTLY PRESERVED MAYAN BAS-RELIEF
Man's power to leave permanent records of his achievements. Personal immortality. Fecundation of future by past. Assurance.
SUN IN CAPRICORN
With a Capricorn Sun, you are reliable, determined, prudent, cautious and very practical with a strong sense of discipline. You may have a fetish for correctness and a love of honesty, fair-play, and efficiency. A capacity for hard work and a great faith in your own power and ability ensure the success of most undertakings. Some may regard you as materialistic, looking at the profit and loss side of transactions, and on occasions you seem to put personal ambition before all things. There may be a tendency to become a loner, having only a few good and loving friends. The drive for material status keeps your emotional life to a lower plane. You may give the impression of being cold and reserved, but usually your delightful dry sense of humour makes social contact easy. When someone does win your friendship, they usually have a friend for life - and a very loyal, dependable one. On the negative side you have a tendency to depression, gloom and worry and this must be guarded against. At times you can be arrogant, unfeeling, conventional and rigid in your views. Likely occupations are those which require the organisation of business, all forms of routine work, estate business or the building industry, work connected with mining, the agricultural profession, teaching and all occupations demanding discipline.
SUN IN THE FIRST HOUSE
With the Sun's energy in the First House your personality drive will find expression mainly through personal issues related to self-image, physical appearance and personal interests. You are required to acquire knowledge of self in order to sustain a true sense of identity, purpose and destiny. Strong will-power and self-assurance add strength to your personality. Very brave, positive and competitive, you develop natural leadership qualities. Your enterprising nature, with a capability for seizing opportunities is another factor for success - obstacles are overcome by sheer physical courage. You are to become self-determined and self-sufficient, carving your own path in life. Your enthusiasm for life may manifest as robust health and vitality. There may be some tendency to pride and insolence at times.
SUN SEMI-QUINTILE VENUS Orb 1.7° Applying - Very weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 18%
Indicates a cheerful, magnetic and cultured personality - friendly and sociable with a liking for amusement.
SUN CONJUNCT JUPITER Orb 9.5° Separating - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 37%
The Sun conjunct Jupiter brings good fortune through social influence and an expansive, optimistic personality. Much good luck is indicated. Your honest, generous, relaxed, tolerant and sympathetic nature brings many opportunities in life to progress morally and socially - help and success come through your superiors. There is some danger of pride and arrogance.
SUN TRINE SATURN Orb 4.9° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 47%
This is a very fortunate influence. It will tend to make you steady, patient, persevering, reliable, and honest - possessing those traits of character that will command respect from others. Your sound sense of responsibility and good organising skills give you the capacity to hold some very responsible positions in life. Your moral nature will be strengthened as you progress in life, and you will become more and more conscientious. Moreover, your wealth and social status will improve as life advances.
SUN SEXTILE URANUS Orb 2.1° Applying - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 60%
Your Sun - Uranus aspect bestows considerable inventive genius, self-reliance, resourcefulness and much originality to your character. Progressive and energetic, you love change and reform, and you may excel in unusual ways - in some areas you are way ahead of the times, willing to experiment in new realms of experience. Your creative new methods of organisation could bring you prosperity, positions of power and general popularity. You have considerable magnetic power and could exercise over others a certain fascination that will make it easy for you to influence them. As you progress in life you will tend to become very broad-minded, philosophical, unconventional, liberal and free - and you will become attracted to scientific, metaphysical and all occult subjects. Moreover, as a true humanitarian you will develop a sense of universal human brotherhood that comes from a perception of the underlying spiritual oneness of all life.
SUN SEMI-QUINTILE NEPTUNE Orb 1.1° Applying - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 35%
Sun - Neptune mellows the personality and gives you an idealistic, receptive, imaginative, tolerant, cultured, charming, intuitive and temperamental nature - very sensitive to people and atmosphere. This influence inclines to spiritual growth and throughout life you experience states of consciousness that you have great difficulty in adequately describing to others. On occasion, the real paradoxes of life dominate your consciousness demanding the expression of truth - hence an interest in mysticism and the soul is likely. Generally, you will be lucky and have a fortunate life - socially popular and much liked by other people. You display a quality of universal love that can transcend the personal, sexual, and physical outlets for this emotion. You should, however, beware lest the sensuous side of life dominates. On the more practical level your intuitive capacity and ability for seeing below the surface of things can be used for financial benefit: as an example, insight into business and stock market investments.
SUN SEMI-SQUARE N.NODE Orb 1.8° - Very weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 12%
Personality difficulties that need to be acknowledged and overcome may concern a lack of adaptability in social life and a disharmonious attitude towards others. You need to find a constructive, self-fulfilling place in the world. This is your challenge!
SUN SEXTILE FORTUNA Orb 3.2° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 42%
The Sun - Fortuna contact suggest that your hopes and wishes are realised through the display of vitality and will-power in some form of creative self-expression. Help may come from your father, authority figures or those in power.
========================================================

Note also any aspects of Moon previously listed
Your Moon is 26 Degs Scorpio. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A MILITARY BAND, FLASHY AND NOISY, MARCHES ON POMPOUSLY
Desire to impress upon others the glory of one's social eminence. Materialization of normally subjective values. Show.
MOON IN SCORPIO
The Moon in Scorpio gives you a firm, determined, positive, energetic, self-reliant and self-assured disposition - well able to stand alone and fight your own battles. This placing indicates strong emotional and sensual desires which at times could overpower your personality. You enjoy the company of the other sex and are fond of the good things of life. You can, on occasion, be abrupt and plain-spoken - avoid the tendency to be possessive, jealous, or to hold grudges with a view to revenge. Your temperament is well-suited to hard work, motivating others and just plain 'getting things done .
MOON IN THE TENTH HOUSE
With the Moon in the Tenth House your feeling, instinctive nature will find expression through a strong emotional commitment to public and professional life. Your day-to-day response to circumstance is strongly conditioned by a practical, unemotional and common-sense approach to events. General well-being is dependent, largely, on material success and financial security.

MOON SEXTILE MERCURY Orb 2.6° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 41%
This Moon-Mercury contact gives a happy combination of mentality with intuition, plenty of nervous energy and a practical mind. You display lucidity, good judgement, competence, mental balance, good humour, adaptability, fluidity and intelligence. The mind responds readily to new ideas and is fond of change and variety; optimism, imagination and intuition are increased, also mental sympathy, receptivity and adaptability. You have much ingenuity, resourcefulness and a marked capacity to learn with ease and rapidity. Moreover, you have the marked ability to communicate well, both in speech and writing, and can very easily express your thoughts and ideas. This aspect will enable you to appreciate life and make the best of it, you are intelligent and well-able to think for yourself.

MOON CONJUNCT VENUS Orb 9.2° Applying - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 68%
This aspect confers sensitivity, charm and a degree of elegance to your nature. You will be fond of refined and artistic pursuits, and should be fortunate and successful in any undertakings that engage your attention. You are endowed with a loving disposition, intense emotional life, joy of living, the desire for tenderness, artistic appreciation - and a very pleasing personality. Success in romance, a happy family life and good marriage is indicated. However, a tendency to self-indulgence and self-love is likely.
MOON SEMI-QUINTILE JUPITER Orb 1.4° Applying - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 25%

This is one of the most favourable aspects that can occur in any natal chart. It will bring good fortune, prosperity and social advancement into your life - due largely to your kind, open, honest, industrious and optimistic nature. Throughout life you will tend to attract those persons who will benefit you and advance your interests. In general this aspect inclines to justice, benevolence, compassion, sympathy, friendliness and sociability.
MOON SQUARE NEPTUNE Orb 5.8° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 41%
Emotional difficulties that need to be objectified and overcome may be experienced through super-sensitivity, a lack of realism, sentimental day-dreaming, escapism and a general lack of will-power to deal with reality. This aspect may cause, at times, psychic depression difficult to describe. However the opportunity is afforded to enter and understand the inner emotional realm where mystical experiences are possible.
MOON SQUARE N.NODE Orb 3.8° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 65%
Emotional difficulties that need to be objectified and overcome may be experienced through a lack of adaptability and inability to live with one's family.

MOON SEMI-SEXTILE ASCENDANT Orb 0.7° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 40%
The Moon-Ascendant contact gives an easy-going, relaxed, hospitable, sympathetic, sensitive and emotionally extrovert disposition. There is accord with women generally and family members in particular. You function harmoniously in domestic and social situations, including marriage - good-natured with a sense of humour you make a delightful companion and friend.
MOON CONJUNCT M.C. Orb 7.2° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 63%
This often means success in professional life due to feminine help, or business connected to food and domestic items - a home-run business may be a feature.

==============================
Note also any aspects of Mercury previously listed
Your Mercury is 23 Degs Capricorn. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A WOMAN WALKING TO THE SURE HAVEN OF A CONVENT

Protective kindness of life to weary hearts. Quiet undercurrent of real existence. Compelled assistance. Timely rescue.

MERCURY IN CAPRICORN

Mercury in Capricorn produces a mind that is conservative, methodical, ambitious, practical, shrewd, patient and well organised - possessing sound reasoning ability - although you can be narrow-minded and lack humour on occasion. Mental power is channelled into education and learning that will ensure financial security and social status in some chosen field. Your mental disposition is well-suited to executive, managerial or government positions.

MERCURY IN THE FIRST HOUSE
Your mental and communicative abilities will largely be applied to personal issues relating to self-awareness and the search for an intellectual social identity. You have an inquiring, competitive and intellectual mental disposition, with above-average ability to express yourself orally and in writing. Many intellectual avenues will be explored through an innate drive for knowledge and new personal experiences that stimulate the growth of mind and personality. Your mental qualities are ideally suited to academic and scientific work.

MERCURY SESQUIQADRATE SATURN Orb 0.3° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 49%
Adverse mental attitudes that need to be objectified and overcome may relate to inhibited self-expression, needless worry, pessimism and an awkward, narrow-minded and uncommunicative attitude of mind, possibly as the result of an unhappy, deprived or strict upbringing. However the opportunity offered with this aspect is for the development of a deep and profound mind through further education or self-study later in life.

MERCURY SEMI-QUINTILE N.NODE Orb 0.5° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 46%
Mercury aspect the North Node suggests that your personal intellectual interests are in harmony with your social circle. You tend to be very popular, with a desire to exchange stimulating ideas and thoughts with other people.

MERCURY SEXTILE M.C. Orb 4.6° - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 28%
With Mercury in aspect to your Midheaven your mind is orientated towards making a successful career, or the attainment of social prestige. Success may come through the use of your intellectually-inclined and mentally-alert mind, and a warm, friendly disposition.
MERCURY QUINTILE FORTUNA Orb 1.5° - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 20%
Mercury aspect the Fortuna suggests that much of your pleasure in life is realised through social communications and travel. You enjoy exchanging stimulating ideas and thoughts with other people.

Note also any aspects of Venus previously listed
Your Venus is 5 Degs Sagittarius. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A CRICKET GAME IS BEING WATCHED BY A COLORFUL CROWD
Socialization of man's competitive impulses. Instinctive solidarity building race consciousness. Capitalizing on skill.

VENUS IN SAGITTARIUS
Venus in Sagittarius indicates that you are emotionally warm, outgoing and idealistic in your romantic and social dealings. There is a strong need for freedom and you will not be rushed into romantic situations, preferring to make strong friendships before entering into any type of further commitment. Sex and love are only important to you in their correct place at the correct time. You may choose a partner of the same religious, psychological or moral persuasion as your own - if they are not, they soon will be! You can be deeply moved by religious music and Greek-type art.

VENUS IN THE ELEVENTH HOUSE
With Venus in the Eleventh House the areas of life where you are most likely to express your social, romantic and artistic qualities are through forming harmonious, warm social friendships - probably related to group activities within a club, society or fraternity. You may meet your marriage partner through such group activities, consequently your interests will be shared.

VENUS SEMI-SEXTILE JUPITER Orb 1.7° Separating - Very weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 13%
The Venus-Jupiter aspect is a good indication of fortunate events, love and marriage, social success, gain and general good fortune. It is generally associated with wealth and culture, and the handling of considerable money or other valuable assets. Your high motives, ambitions and aspirations are likely to bring social and general popularity, preferment, esteem and respect. You will gain by travel under this aspect and your love affairs will tend to run smoothly - your marriage should be happy and prosperous. As life progresses your nature becomes generous, kind, thoughtful, amiable, loving, sociable, hospitable, philanthropic, liberal, talented, good-humoured and optimistic - fond of pleasure and elegant, graceful and costly surroundings.

VENUS SQUARE SATURN Orb 2.8° Applying - Very Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 84%
Possible problems with your affections and ability for harmonious relationships may come through an inhibited ability to express your real feelings for fear of rejection. Shyness and an overly-cautious nature may lead to lonely periods.

VENUS SQUARE N.NODE Orb 5.3° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 56%
Possible problems with your affections and ability for harmonious relationships may come through a flighty and flirtatious manner that brings a lack of social acceptance.

Note also any aspects of Mars previously listed
Your Mars is 28 Degs Gemini. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
THE FIRST MOCKING BIRD OF SPRING SINGS FROM THE TREE TOP
Recapitulation of past opportunities at the threshold of a new cycle of experience. Realization of new potentialities.

MARS IN GEMINI
Mars in Gemini strengthens your mental nature. You assert yourself with spontaneity, resourcefulness and ingenuity - energy is channelled into intellectual pursuits requiring high intellect, mentally alertness, and aggressive debating skill. There is some tendency to restlessness and irritability - you react badly to criticism. You have a fun attitude to sex, preferring a lively experimental partner. Good lovemaking requires mental stimulation and variety.

MARS IN THE SEVENTH HOUSE
With Mars in the Seventh House you are likely to exert your energy and initiative in active co-operation with others as associates or in partnerships of some kind. You can be aggressive and forceful in intimate relationships, or you may marry someone with this natural temperament. An early marriage is possible and your energy and passion will ensure a happy, demonstrative and rewarding sex-life. You are likely to gain popularity, social success, money or property through your marriage partner. With this placing of Mars it is important to be restrained in all dealings with associates, business partners and the opposite sex. If your aggressive nature becomes dominant there is danger of trouble and loss through public opposition, unpopularity, damaged relationships, female enmity or litigation.

MARS OPPOSITION JUPITER Orb 5.0° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 46%
Problems in behaviour that must be recognised and overcome may be related to a boastful, swaggering, over-optimistic, intemperate and restless nature. Still, you are very enthusiastic in whatever you embrace and will throw much energy into all you undertake.

MARS OPPOSITION PLUTO Orb 0.5° Separating - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 74%
Problems of behaviour that must be recognised and overcome may come through an attraction to dangerous situations and a tendency to use force to resolve disputes. A strong will and powerful energy potential, together with a desire for power is not a pleasant combination - the capacity for violence lies just beneath the surface. The challenge is to use this force constructively to accomplish great works.

MARS TRINE N.NODE Orb 1.4° - Very Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 81%
A Mars-North Node influence indicates social acceptance and cultural approval. You display a well-developed social conscience and have strong desires for comradeship and romantic contacts. Success is achieved through energetic, whole-hearted co-operation with others in some form of constructive social action.

MARS OPPOSITION ASCENDANT Orb 1.6° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 79%
Problems of behaviour that must be recognised and overcome may manifest through an impulsive aggressive way of projecting yourself to others. There is a tendency to bully in order to have your own way. You could become very unpopular if this trait is not dealt with.

Note also any aspects of Jupiter previously listed
Your Jupiter is 3 Degs Capricorn. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
MERRY-MAKERS EMBARK IN A BIG CANOE ON LANTERN-LIT LAKE
Externalization through individuals of the collective urges of the race. Foolish love for pleasure. Exploitation of self.

JUPITER IN CAPRICORN
Jupiter in Capricorn gives you the opportunity to develop a strong sense of duty, integrity, honesty, mature judgement, sound business ethics and a suitability for executive positions. There is an innate drive for dignity, importance, power and status. These qualities are necessary to enable you to expand your personality and life experience. Eventually, through hard work, determination and accomplishment you are likely to achieve a high position of commercial, industrial or political responsibility. The achievement of wealth is a high probability.

JUPITER IN THE FIRST HOUSE
With Jupiter in the First House you will find luck, ease of working and general good fortune coming through the power of your own self, thus enabling you to influence others with your cheerful, optimistic, jovial, dignified, self-confident and broad-minded personality. This placing gives ease of self-expression, executive ability, power and dignity that enables leading positions in social, educational and business circles. You should display good reasoning, a logical, broad mind, self-possession, confidence and determination. It indicates positions of high standing, such as bankers, judges, doctors, lawyers, professors, theologians and government officials. You have the ability to carve out your own place in society.

JUPITER TRINE SATURN Orb 4.5° Applying - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 73%
This Jupiter-Saturn configuration gives you marked executive ability and a sound business sense. You are able to delegate, make decisions and implement large scale plans with ease. Your very strong character, common sense, benevolence, honesty and practical ability wins the confidence of others. As life advances social prestige, happiness and prosperity will be achieved.

JUPITER QUINTILE URANUS Orb 0.3° Separating - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 49%
A Jupiter-Uranus contact is a very fortunate influence and in a general sense will bring you sudden and unexpected gains. Its tendency is toward originality of thought and independent, original enterprise. It is an indication of benefit through legacy and general success: unexpected good fortune also comes through an ability to turn opportunities to advantage. A free spirit with a dislike of restrictions you tend to rebel against what is considered conventional and orthodox. Your nature is refined by this influence and sociable, intuitive, humanitarian and progressive qualities are blended into you personality.

JUPITER SEMI-SQUARE NEPTUNE Orb 1.6° Applying - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 22%
Social problems that need to be recognised and overcome may result from an unbalanced mystical or religious devotion that only tends to confuse; also impractical education projects, conflicts between the ideals and reality or psycho-escapism tendencies.

JUPITER CONJUNCT PLUTO Orb 4.5° Separating - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 62%
A Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspect endows you with ambition and determination to change existing conditions for the betterment of yourself and society. You have the opportunity to develop your natural talents relatively easily, applying them in a determined approach towards achieving your ambitions. Often, inspiration is obtained from higher levels of reality - the study and practice of meditation techniques, yoga or spiritual healing may lead to some form of personal growth, or to spiritual regeneration.
JUPITER SEXTILE N.NODE Orb 3.6° - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 38%
A Jupiter-North Node contact will bring you luck and general good fortune in your social life. A sense of tact and adaptability enables you to get on well with most people. A happy marriage is indicated and success may come through advantageous relationships, good connections, and the aid of superior people.

JUPITER CONJUNCT ASCENDANT Orb 6.7° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 66%
Jupiter conjunct your Ascendant adds charm, a degree of regality, good humour, self-confidence and optimism to your personality. You are likely to live in a prosperous, harmonious and well-furnished environment. An interest in philosophy, teaching, religion or law is indicated. Health problems may relate to an overweight body later in life.

JUPITER SEMI-SQUARE M.C. Orb 0.2° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 53%
Social problems that need to be recognised and overcome may result from a desire to be important, and misplaced self-confidence and anti-social conduct.

Note also any aspects of Saturn previously listed
Your Saturn is 8 Degs Virgo. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A MODERN EXPRESSIONISTIC ARTIST PAINTS A STRANGE CANVAS
Original genius of every individual soul unconcerned with collective values.
Absolute, tradition-less self-expression.

SATURN IN VIRGO
In order to succeed in your social position in the world you will have to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the correct attitude to work, employers, employees, and co-workers. Life experience will force you to learn valuable lessons related to the development of a sound business sense and a well-structured, accurate, precise, practical and efficient way of working. With this placing of Saturn health and hygiene matters are stressed and are of great importance to your overall sense of general well-being.

SATURN IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE
An Eighth House Saturn suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world is to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the responsible handling of other people s property and money - banking, investments, insurance, corporate money, tax, inheritances, etc. A will to succeed must be developed together with a calm, efficient, determined and persistent effort for thoroughness.

SATURN OPPOSITION URANUS Orb 7.1° Separating - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 33%
Problems that should be objectified and overcome may manifest through a rebellious, changeable, inconsistent, irrational and sometimes eccentric temperament - the result of much inner stress. If not dealt with, nervous disorders are possible and unexpected difficulties will bring sudden reversals of fortune.

SATURN QUINTILE M.C. Orb 1.3° - Weak Aspect: Effective Intensity 27%
This Saturn-Midheaven contact is favourable for your professional and domestic interests. It does suggest slow development but eventual success comes through your patient pursuit of objectives and a relentless, conscientious, reliable, industrious, honest and sincere attitude to work and home issues. Help with your career may come through older or more well-established people.

SATURN SEXTILE FORTUNA Orb 1.7° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 57%
A Saturn-Fortuna influence suggests that you will attain pleasure through the more serious issues of life and pursuing objectives that require hard work and self-discipline. Help may come through older, more experienced people.
=======================================================================
Note also any aspects of Uranus previously listed
Your Uranus is 15 Degs Pisces. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
IN A QUIET MUSEUM, AN ART STUDENT DRINKS IN INSPIRATION
Subjective source of strength around all manifestation. Communion with accumulated race power. Deep, vibrant realization.

URANUS IN THE SECOND HOUSE
With a Second House Uranus you are likely to seek individual freedom of expression through original and ingenious ways of making money - possibly through hi-tech inventions, unique occupations, electronics or unusual scientific avenues of endeavour. However, your attitude to wealth and financial matters is totally unconventional - precipitating many changes in fortune, financial ups and downs and other unexpected crises. Money is often gained through friends, associations or the government.

URANUS TRINE M.C. Orb 3.5° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 67%
A Uranus-Midheaven contact indicates that your professional success may come, in part, through creative and innovative talent - or perhaps through your choice of an unusual career. Once motivated you will pursue your objectives with the greatest energy. With your readiness for action, originality and organising ability, you have the power to make your mark in the world - fame is a possibility.

URANUS TRINE FORTUNA Orb 5.4° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 56%
A Uranus-Fortuna contact suggests that many of your desires are unexpectedly realised through strange turns of fate. You are likely to enjoy unusual pastimes or associate with exciting, original and sometimes cranky people. Subjects such as science, metaphysics, philosophy, New Age thought and astrology are likely to have an appeal.

================================================
Note also any aspects of Neptune previously listed
Your Neptune is 20 Degs Aquarius. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A WOMAN IS DISAPPOINTED, AS A MAN LEAVES HER BOUDOIR

Capitalization upon misfortune by which spiritual justification is gained. Supremacy over experience. Inward retirement.

NEPTUNE IN THE FIRST HOUSE
Neptune in the First House may indicate that your imaginative and spiritual potential manifests through innate psychic gifts and a sensitive, gentle and intuitive personality. Your visionary and idealistic trend of mind draws inspiration from dreams, contemplation, meditation and powerful emotions. At times you will experience weird feelings, thoughts and emotions - a mediumistic ability allows you to either consciously or unconsciously take on the conditions of your immediate surroundings and tune in to those with whom you come in contact. You are likely to be attracted to peculiar people, psychic centres and mysterious, strange places. You are artistic, very romantic and have a love for beauty in form, colour and sound. On occasion you can be weak, indolent, confused, impractical and dreamy.

NEPTUNE CONJUNCT N.NODE Orb 9.7° - Medium Strength Aspect: Effective Intensity 51%
This conjunction allows you to tune into the social needs of the times, and benefit from what is socially popular and acceptable. Easily deceived, you tend to lack judgement of people and thereby face consequent disappointments.

NEPTUNE SQUARE M.C. Orb 1.3° - Very Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 81%
Problems that need to be recognised and overcome may be caused by shyness, inferiority feelings, hyper-sensitivity and innate insecurity that limits personal and social success.

================================
Note also any aspects of Pluto previously listed
Your Pluto is 29 Degs Sagittarius. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
THE POPE IS HOLDING AUDIENCE IN A HALL OF THE VATICAN
Wealth of spiritual resources which can be tapped for the glorification of every relationship. Concrete form of ideals.

PLUTO IN THE FIRST HOUSE
With Pluto in the First House opportunities for transforming or regenerating yourself may come through a personal need to understand the metaphysical processes associated with the mystery of life, death and rebirth - precipitated by periods of self-doubt and identity crisis (transits). During these periods you will experience powerful subconscious drives that are beyond your personal ability to control - these can act for good or bad depending upon other factors in your personality. Your drive for personal power is strong and if not controlled, may manifests in devious or underhanded ways. Others may view you as mysterious, secretive and something of a loner. Beware of forming associations with persons of a tough, mean, violent or low nature. Psychological health depends on a clear-cut philosophy for living a full and independent existence.

PLUTO SEXTILE N.NODE Orb 0.9° - Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 65%
Pluto in aspect to the North Node marks you as a reformist character with a driving ambition to attain social power and status - at almost any cost. You are likely to make some unusual contacts or acquaintances.

PLUTO CONJUNCT ASCENDANT Orb 2.1° - Very Strong Aspect: Effective Intensity 89%
With Pluto conjunct the Ascendant you will be forced at times to focus consciousness on higher dimensions of being, a powerful fascinating, magnetic personality with the authority to dominate others. You may also be a little ruthless, dictatorial and autocratic at times

==========
Note also any aspects of N.Node previously listed
Your N.Node is 0 Degs Pisces. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
LATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON: CROWDS FILL THE PUBLIC MARKETS
The social nature of human responsibilities. A last-moment, joyous rallying to a task. Seed synthesis at end of cycles.

PISCES NORTH NODE
A Pisces North Node requires that you go through certain experiences designed to awaken transcendental levels of consciousness. Circumstances will eventually guide you away from the too-material, worldly aspects of life. The inner structure of your being will be changed by direct contact with the more profound, spiritual realities of existence.

NORTH NODE IN THE FIRST HOUSE
Self-expression and leadership qualities are to be developed. Your self-identity will be found in efforts to become independent, free of reliance on other people and social groups. You will eventually grow in confidence, and with the power of self-determination achieve success through your own creative efforts.

Note also any aspects of M.C. previously listed
Your Midheaven is 19 Degs Scorpio. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
WOMAN FLINGS OPEN DARK CURTAINS CLOSING SACRED PATHWAY
Courage needed to enlarge sphere of being. Readiness to press beyond self. The "woman" within, opening the gates to Spirit.

SCORPIO MIDHEAVEN
This placing indicates that your career or area of responsibility in the world is to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the responsible handling of other peoples property and money - banking, investments, insurance, corporate money, tax, inheritances, etc. You are extremely shrewd and secretive, and do your best work alone. You will make a good investigator, scientist or psychiatrist.

Note also any aspects of Fortuna previously listed
Your Fortuna is 10 Degs Scorpio. The Sabian symbol for this degree is:
A DROWNING MAN IS RESCUED, BROUGHT BACK TO THE CROWD
Outreaching warmth of human character. Saving power of social restraint for too emotional souls. Humanitarian ideals.

PART OF FORTUNA IN SCORPIO
Happiness comes from the correct use of power - sexual, social or occult energies. You will have the desire to probe into the meaning of life, even to seek the mystic reality of the universe. Hidden secrets may be brought to the surface.

PART OF FORTUNA IN THE NINTH HOUSE
Happiness will come from a search for truth and the deep study of such subjects as sociology, psychology, religion and metaphysical law. There is also a possibility of distant travels.

======================================================================
This is from Astro22 program).Lillyjgc

Hello,

The link also expired for me as well, both the first and second postings of it.

Though I have yet to have my first solar return (I am almost 22), being ruled by Saturn with many planets in Capricorn (Neptune conjunct my ascendant in the 12th house) and Mars conjunct the ascendant in the first, with Mars also conjunct my moon in Capricorn in the first house (and I'm a cancer to boot!) as well as saturn currently transiting through my 8th house (and just about to wallop my venus in virgo lurking in there... sigh) I'll share with you what I have learned about a strong Saturn and its current presence in the 8th house.

Let me first begin with death. As it seems, this house is given to death and rebirth (oh that Pluto/Scorpio!) and with Saturn planted strongly in there for me right now, a lot of my thoughts have gone towards death... since I am young it has been mostly "what happens when we die?" "what does it mean to be alive?" "is there any reason for me to be here and if so what is it?" and a whole lot of existential crisis stuff... (plus with my venus in there I have been questioning the depths of my sexuality including childhood issues, parental issues, familial stuff... anything Freudian in that department for sure!) Basically Saturn has laid a heavy hand on my feelings about death. I have had to make peace with it many times in the last year. I had one friend committ suicide (which of course, since I have venus in there, led me to form a strong romantic involvement of sorts with someone who was also touched by the death, an involvement only made possible by that death in fact). I've also had repeated thoughts about death. For example, it will frequently dawn on me that one day I will die.

However, since is the house of death and rebirth, naturally these thoughts about death encourage to think futher about the matter, literally leading to a sort of "rebirth" in my being about my ideas about life, love, my future, etc. I also can't seem to settle on one answer to at least soothe my nerves (I blame a libra 9th house cusp) and find myself bargaining between what I know to be true (the body fades and leaves) what I want to be true (that I will retain this self and all of my memories and experiences and that they will be eternally meaningful and remembered) and what is absolutely not true (that life is without meaning in at least some sense and that it is impossible to develop a spiritual self and relationship with some sort of spiritual unity unless one regresses into infantile/insecure fantasties of a heavenly father that is guiding your every move.) So far Saturn has taught me one thing in this house thus far: I am responsible for my own future and life, I create the meaning, and angels/god/spiritual rapture will come when I absolutely need it (and a few times this past year I have needed it and recieved it.) Moreover, Saturn, the symbol of the teacher, has taught me that I must be my own guide and teacher, and that while my fate is imminent, it is my own hands and that I bear a large portion of the responsibility. No one will save me but me. (this could also be my Venus in Virgo talking)

Moreover, Saturn in this house has stirred up a great deal of sexual issues for me. (This is also because Pluto has been blow torching feng shui style through my 12th house for the last 9 years or so... and trust me, when it hit Capricorn I FELT IT like someone had it me with a gong and dragged me up from the depths of murky waters that I hadn't even known as lodged in) I recalled memories of childhood sexual abuse just this past December (Saturn had started to sink its teeth into my 8th house around this time) and a large part of me (a grand false self which had grown to protect me) had to die and my healing process has allowed a rebirth of my spirt. Such a transition has turned me off to relationships (despite a 7th house sun and mercury) and definitely fired up my north node in Aries in the 3rd house.

Lets just say Saturn in this house for me has required me to kill off the parts of me that were fake and to allow a painful terrifying rebirth of my genuine spirit. I call it painful self-awareness-- a kind of self-consciousness that feels like a spiritual wound. But the healing process has been so utterly worth it.

BUt, lest I scare you too much (I've got some fun aspects to Uranus and Pluto) remember that what Saturn turns into mulch creates the BEST fertilizer (I am excited to see what Venus will plant once Saturn makes His way through.)

As for the other stuff. I would say focus on the meaning of your ascendant. Its in 27 degrees Sag, which I think puts in the Decan of Leo and the Dwads of Libra or Scorpio depending on the minutes (if its more than 27.5 its Scorpio) this should give a you little insight into what deeper aspects of yourself you will be getting to know during this time. Look at what's going on in the 5th and 7th house...

good luck! can't wait to see you in the 9th house!