Lillith: Understanding its nature and Sabian interpretation

piercethevale

She is identified as "Miss X" in the book I wrote. Asc. conj Pluto ...Spot On...

Amazing woman... the Sabian Symbol for Her natal Moon:
[ibid.]

TAURUS 24° "AN INDIAN WARRIOR RIDING FIERCELY, HUMAN SCALPS HANGING FROM HIS BELT.

KEYNOTE: The aggressiveness of human instincts when fighting for their earthly base of operation.

In the mythology of early America, the Indian represents the 'savage,' close to nature and led by primordial instincts. Alas, our present century has revealed that under far less imperative circumstances so-called civilized man is capable of far more cruel tortures and extermination. This symbol related to a fourth stage seems to imply that violence and aggressiveness are basic components of human nature at the level of the emotions and of a deep-seated identification with a particular culture which insists on regarding men of other cultures as potential enemies.

What is being confirmed here is the value of a group of men's differences from other groups. We are still in the period of 'Differentiation' (Act One of the cyclic process) and the need for a differentiation of human behavior and collective values is still very strong. At the emotional level man apparently still has to believe in VIOLENCE FOR SURVIVAL."

Her mother is half Cherokee... her father half Lappland Finn ...My ma, whom grew up in Oklahoma and was apprx 1/32 N.A., said upon meeting her, "That girl is pure Cherokee". ...well, the Lapp blood does contribute to her appearance as to be so...

You do not want to see her get mad... I guarantee it.

theV

Your ex girl friend sound lilithian to me she has 24 taurus degree which is associated with lilith and this is a dangerous degree,algol or in arabic الغول are terrfying creature the gouls

She is identified as "Miss X" in the book I wrote. Asc. conj Pluto ...Spot On...

Amazing woman... the Sabian Symbol for Her natal Moon:
[ibid.]

TAURUS 24° "AN INDIAN WARRIOR RIDING FIERCELY, HUMAN SCALPS HANGING FROM HIS BELT.

KEYNOTE: The aggressiveness of human instincts when fighting for their earthly base of operation.

In the mythology of early America, the Indian represents the 'savage,' close to nature and led by primordial instincts. Alas, our present century has revealed that under far less imperative circumstances so-called civilized man is capable of far more cruel tortures and extermination. This symbol related to a fourth stage seems to imply that violence and aggressiveness are basic components of human nature at the level of the emotions and of a deep-seated identification with a particular culture which insists on regarding men of other cultures as potential enemies.

What is being confirmed here is the value of a group of men's differences from other groups. We are still in the period of 'Differentiation' (Act One of the cyclic process) and the need for a differentiation of human behavior and collective values is still very strong. At the emotional level man apparently still has to believe in VIOLENCE FOR SURVIVAL."

Her mother is half Cherokee... her father half Lappland Finn ...My ma, whom grew up in Oklahoma and was apprx 1/32 N.A., said upon meeting her, "That girl is pure Cherokee". ...well, the Lapp blood does contribute to her appearance as to be so...

You do not want to see her get mad... I guarantee it.

I know a girl who has sun at 24 degree taurus she was kicked out of the school beacause of her violent behavior and she has sun parallel Kaali one of the scariest dark godess I read about

piercethevale

I know a girl who has sun at 24 degree taurus she was kicked out of the school beacause of her violent behavior and she has sun parallel Kaali one of the scariest dark godess I read about

I believe you mean Kali... Kali is on my altar...
along with a number of others... Yeshu'a, Rama, Hanuman, Tawa, Aton & the bijmantra OM ....

piercethevale

Well, theV, there's seems to be some mounting evidence in favor of osc. Lilith as well.
Clarisse may have only mentioned the B.M. Lilith as for the reason of my natal B.M. Lil is conj. something of note at this time and my osc. Lil is kinda v.o.c. at this time.

Time will tell for sure, though.

theV

Well, theV, there's seems to be some mounting evidence in favor of osc. Lilith as well.
Clarisse may have only mentioned the B.M. Lilith as for the reason of my natal B.M. Lil is conj. something of note at this time and my osc. Lil is kinda v.o.c. at this time.

Time will tell for sure, though.

Where is your B.M lilith did you use the one on the additional object option?

piercethevale

Where is your B.M lilith did you use the one on the additional object option?

I'm referring to that which astrodienst currently has listed as Lilith. It is 3rd in the 'Additional Objects' menu list. It follows Part of Fortune and Vertex and is in turn followed by Chiron and Ceres as the next two in the list. The only Lilith I don't calculate for is the asteroid so named. I alway check Lilith and then write in h13 and h58.

There seems to be some disagreement among Astrologers as to which exactly Black Moon Lilith is of the three other options. As we have been using the terms osc. Lilith and Waldemath's Moon I chose to call this particular one Black Moon, so as to not have it confused with the osc. or Waldemath's...and I don't even give consideration to the asteroid... which I will call by no other name than "Asteroid Lilith".

as to anything more on this or my natals...all was given and explained above.

piercethevale

Okay...I admit it I am truly stumped now...

I checked all available at astrodienst once again to find that there is the Lilith listed as I described above, that is in the drop down menu after Vertex and before Chiron,

..and also...
by requesting

h13, you'll get, Osculating Lilith which is also know as Lunar apogee, ("True" Lilith/ "Black Moon")

request

h21 you'll get, Interpolated Lunar apogee (Lilith) also called "natural apogee"

request

h22 you'll get, Interpolated Lunar Perigee (Priapus) also called "natural perigee"

and if one requests h58 you'll get Waldemath's Moon

Now I'm totally confused...but just to be safe I'm still not going to allow my self to comment on matters pertaining to the 15th of Virgo for awhile... maybe permanently.

So tell me theV, as you seem to know a good deal about all of these, can you explain what it is that comes up with the glyph for Lilith from astrodiensrt ...that which is at 14* Virgo 53' on my natal? ...The fact that I had never known of the h21 and h22 options before this evening and that Priapus has come up at o8* Aries 10' which is the Present position of Uranus, and also happens to be the natal position of my Part of Unusual Events aka Part of Misinterpretation ...and to which neither title I'm convinced as to just what the part derived from formula Asc. + Uranus - Moon is all about... but as it is a Part that involves Uranus in the formula and seeing as how Uranus is presently conj. said Part ...gee? Do i run to the nearest bomb shelter as quickly as possible, leave town immediately in disguise, indulge in arcane rites, not worry about it, celebrate and live large and dangerously...what?
What's your knowledge on this and or any conclusions?

My natal with all the above as mentioned included

Attachments

• Dave natal including apogee and perigee Liliths,.jpg
    Dave natal including apogee and perigee Liliths,.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57

Lion o ness

From my understanding BML, black moon, etc etc...
Is the "main Lilith" that most people talk about... The powerful Lilith.. So to speak
It's the half a moon crescent, in the drop down menu...

The one you have at 14 Virgo...

Wouldn't it be much easier if they just renamed the lilith's :andy: lol

In synastry I've experienced the mans Lilith conjunct my sun, moon,mercury..

It had the biggest effect on my entire being... Only I can't say if it did for him also...

For what ever reason, to a point I "acted out Lilith energy... As if I could feed from it...
All of my inhibitions went out if the door... I became this seductress..
Which I got addicted to...
I longed for it...
Then I fell, and fell hard... Just overpowered me... Then I felt lost and powerless..
Wanting it, but pushing it away...
Just like it was my own internal hell..

theV

Is the "main Lilith" that most people talk about... The powerful Lilith.. So to speak

It had the biggest effect on my entire being... Only I can't say if it did for him also...

For what ever reason, to a point I "acted out Lilith energy... As if I could feed from it...
I longed for it...
Then I fell, and fell hard... Just overpowered me... Then I felt lost and powerless..

There is argue which one should be used,some says that osculating Lilith is the most powerful

Phoenix Venus

I longed for it...

I can relate, Lion O ness... i agree that THAT lilith seems to have a strong effect. I think the others might too, each in their own little ways. everything is very fine tuned and very very subtle when you get past the major planets. it's why there is such variation between people, events, the motion of the stars and the cause and effect of everything, etc... etc... \

My Bf's lilith is conjunct my sun. also, my mars and sn are conjuncting his sun and saturn.

a professional astrologer said to me, "oh, it's karmic, you two have done this before, no worries." (like that tells me anything :rolleyes:) he said that often the saturn person would be intimidated & scared by the mars person.. the mars person would dominate... but that's not so... he's crazy, absolutely nuts in a good way and determined to be himself but extremely loyal, (mars conj uranus in scorpio square venus & nn in leo) i couldn't control him if i tried... but i don't want to!

maybe the lilith/luminary conjunction means acceptance of that persons craziness.. (whether it be life long or a fling or whatever..) everyone has some oddities in them somehow...

so, now i looked at those other two parts that ptv mentioned and i noticed something odd... (what in the world does "natural apogee" and "natural perigee" even mean?)

i have three liliths, all surrounding my mc.... the natural apogee one 3 degrees away at 3.27 leo, the astrodienst drop box lilith right on mc at 6.03 leo, and osc. lilith 6 degrees away at 12.03 leo

3 of them.. 3 6 and 12... on the "HOW"... howwwww strange....

but.... everything has it's purpose and we make due with what we are given, the best way we know how, as it's all a beautiful gift :smile::love:

Lion o ness

I am sorry but I relate to OSC lilith more than the black moon lilith or mean lilith that most software display here's an article about it http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/blackmoon/lilith.html

No need to apologize :smile:

What I've read from my understanding which gets confusing due to so many lilith's that the one that I have mostly read about is black crescent moon one..

But in the situation mentioned before my oscillating Lilith is conjunct his moon..

In my own chart, it's conjunct my Neptune my chart ruler..

theV

No need to apologize :smile:

What I've read from my understanding which gets confusing due to so many lilith's that the one that I have mostly read about is black crescent moon one..

But in the situation mentioned before my oscillating Lilith is conjunct his moon..

In my own chart, it's conjunct my Neptune my chart ruler..

Lilith Conjunct Moon is a powerful aspect,Lilith manifest intensely and strong than any other aspect to other planet, I explained it before and I also have Osc Lilith and Mean lilith Contra parallel my moon

What can you tell us about your mother and your home?is she intense?

Lion o ness

Ohh sorry if I didn't explain correctly.
The O. Lilitth conjunct moon is in synastry with a guy..
Not sure how to explain the connection...

My o. Lilith is conjunct his moon..
His o. Lilith is sq my o. Lilith

My o. Lilith is conjunct my own Neptune, I'm a Pisces asc so Neptune is my chart ruler.

theV

Ohh sorry if I didn't explain correctly.
The O. Lilitth conjunct moon is in synastry with a guy..
Not sure how to explain the connection...

My o. Lilith is conjunct his moon..
His o. Lilith is sq my o. Lilith

My o. Lilith is conjunct my own Neptune, I'm a Pisces asc so Neptune is my chart ruler.

I think it somewhat smiliar to pluto conjunct moon but more tantric and sexual and darker than pluto conjunct moon,I always seen lilith more darker than pluto,more hormonal and dangerous,it energy very deep and buried,in pluto you can harness the energy to your favor but with lilith anyone who tries to control sexuality it will fireback,lilith can cause sexual addiction

In this synastry, I feel you could the one who has upper hand on relationship,you are attracted to him and you tend to play game and lure him to you,lilith gets what she want,you tend to be a succebus and a vampire and you may drain the planet person from their energy.their is a danger of manipulation especially from your part you're the one who runs hot and cold and consfuses the partner and drain their emotional energy and confuse them

From lilithian relationship,the lilith person gonna deal with their insecurity and demons,it's a destructive relatipnship the lilithian one

This is my opinion

Lion o ness

We both run hot and cold with each other...
The entire thing has been emotional draining for both of us..
I've been confused with everything for the last 4 years...
It's drove me completely insane..

It's been a great and bad experience... IMO

It's all said and done now, hopefully...

theV

We both run hot and cold with each other...
The entire thing has been emotional draining for both of us..
I've been confused with everything for the last 4 years...
It's drove me completely insane..

It's been a great and bad experience... IMO

It's all said and done now, hopefully...

I THINK the lilith person will end up getting hurt instead the planet person