8th house issues! and more about for being a cop

silverpower

Hey everyone , am glad for finding this forum..
i am 25 years old , portuguese and have been interested in astrology since i was 18..

if my english sound bad am sorry , but its a little rusty..

Now sticking to the subject i have doubts about how to see my 8th house , maybe because of its own complexety by nature and by the fact that my own 8th house is very complex , so i would like to hear some opinions..

i would like to point out too that right now am studying for being a cop..
i have many interests , i have a degree in computer science , and some formation on sports , being a cop is somehow an objective that i had in mind, still i like psychology much as well as so many other things:) so i don´t see myself standing in one job ! (i Have uranus conjuct MC)
one more thing what would you say about my mars alone and without any aspects in the 9th house ?

best regars to everyone and hope to have some discussion about my map !

x.gif
[/URL]

http://www.publicupload.com/files/x.gif
[img=http://www.publicupload.com/files/x.gif]

[/img]

Arian Maverick

You've got an eighth house Pluto, just like me! :twisted:

Here's what The DK Foundation says about this placement:

Pluto

When Pluto is in the 8th House the soul is engaged in the transformation of emotional energies, in ‘penetrating the darkness of himself to take out the light’ (Samael Aun Weor). This process in the intensity, which it is given by Pluto in H8, may go on for many lifetimes and requires those with this placement to face the Human Shadow manifesting both through self and other. Pluto in the 8th House tends to create a fascination for taboo subjects and psychotic people. The Plutonian himself may be the victim of compulsions and obsessions (his own or those of others) and intrusions from the lower astral. Nightmares and visitations are common with this placement. The astral plane may be used purposefully as a source of power, in which case the interest will be in witchcraft and magic, which may include the Black Arts. In personal relationships a person with Pluto in the 8th House transforms the lives of his partners but in circumstances usually viewed as destructive by all concerned. Violence, whether physical, emotional or sexual, is common when Pluto is in H8, including within the relationship with one or both parents.

Also, here is the interpretation they give for an eighth house Saturn:

Saturn

Saturn in the 8thI House indicates a karma arising from an insufficiently responsible attitude to the well being of partners or close associates. The sign, which Saturn occupies, together with the sign and house placement of the Moon will reveal the reality, which underpinned this lack of regard. People with Saturn in H8 are made to feel acutely vulnerable in situations of emotional and sexual intimacy and they are inclined to attract controlling, even bullying partners who remind them of their lack of responsibility. Co-dependent relationships which protract the cruelty and abuse are very common with this placement.

This placement of Saturn can make the lower astral plane very intrusive in a person's life through nightmares and even poltergeist experience.

I hope this helps! :wink:

Arian Maverick