Minor aspects between venus/Pluto - sometimes felt sometimes not???

Trk

Hi all
I used to date someone where (amongst many aspects) his moon trine my Pluto, and we had double whammy venus to Pluto but in minor aspects.
He was obsessed
I felt nothing.

Now I'm seeing someone where (amongst many things) his moon square my Pluto, again double whammy venus to Pluto: my Pluto square his venus (although wide at 7.5 degrees) and his Pluto in minor aspect ( semi square to my venus - degree is between 1.2 - 2).
He is obsessed
I am obsessed.

Firstly I wanted to know if the semi square orb is too wide to be considered? And if anyone can read charts to please tell me exactly what the orb is there?

Also could someone explain to me if minor aspects between venus and Pluto are even felt? And is that why I felt nothing about the guy I used to date?

Thanks!:)

greybeard

Well by golly...

I guess we can just make up any old chart out of thin air... Or did you have a chart you would like to post?

In general (this is my personal viewpoint), minor aspects (within a single natal map) are "qualified" by their allowable orb. Once the aspect has been accepted as effective, you may find that some of the minor aspects have major effects.

I pay particular attention to the quincunx, quintile, sesquiquadrate (tri-octile) and semisquare (octile).

I do not use all those fancy relationship chart types. I just look at A and B and compare the personalities. I am not qualified to comment on the sort of comparison you are doing, not sure what orbs to apply to inter-chart aspects.

Last edited:

Trk

Does anyone know how to read the basics of a synastry chart????

Hi all

I was wondering if there's anyone here who knows how to read a synastry chart between two people and hopefully be able to give me an overview of my relationship?

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/18535377d

If not, could someone please explain how to navigate through all the aspects? There are just so many and a lot of them seem to contradict.

Thanks so much in advance!

[Note: this is NOT a request for recommendations of an astrology site - this is a request for a chart reading - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Re: Does anyone know how to read the basics of a synastry chart????

Hi all
I was wondering if there's anyone here who knows how to read a synastry chart between two people and hopefully be able to give me an overview of my relationship?
astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/18535377d
If not, could someone please explain how to navigate through all the aspects? There are just so many and a lot of them seem to contradict.

Thanks so much in advance!
ASTROSEEK has a FREE SYNASTY CHART CALCULATOR :smile:
very clear - easy to view/read
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

Trk

Hey thanks for responding :)
I've used that site and it's great but I just get confused piecing all the aspects together
Like which aspects represent the overall feel/energy of the relationship....over all is it likely to be happy fulfilling relationship or not likely to last and be painful instead?
I feel like people who can read charts would be able to piece it all together and give me a summary of sorts (hopefully!)

ElenaJ

Please go to astro.com, enter your natal details and post a synastry chart and composite chart for all of us to see and evaluate.

Trk

Please go to astro.com, enter your natal details and post a synastry chart and composite chart for all of us to see and evaluate.

Thank you!
Hope these links work

Synastry chart:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=2&nho2=1&btyp=61&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=7&syr=2019&node=-Yn&mnode=-Ym&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP 1&fix=1&prmth=0&aspc=1&aspn=1&asp=1&aspqui=1&aspoct=1&orbt=1&orbp=150&rs=0&ast=H13%2C h21%2C 2%2C 3%2C 4%2C 433%2C 447%2C 1221%2C 4386%2C 3811%2C

Composite:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=2&nho2=1&btyp=621&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=7&syr=2019&node=-Yn&mnode=-Ym&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP 1&fix=1&prmth=0&aspc=1&aspn=1&asp=1&aspqui=1&aspoct=1&orbt=1&orbp=150&rs=0&ast=H13%2C h21%2C 2%2C 3%2C 4%2C 433%2C 447%2C 1221%2C 4386%2C 3811%2C

His natal:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=2&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=7&syr=2019&node=-Yn&mnode=-Ym&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP 1&fix=1&prmth=0&aspc=1&aspn=1&asp=1&aspqui=1&aspoct=1&orbt=1&orbp=150&rs=0&ast=H13%2C h21%2C 2%2C 3%2C 4%2C 433%2C 447%2C 1221%2C 4386%2C 3811%2C

My natal:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=7&syr=2019&node=-Yn&mnode=-Ym&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP 1&fix=1&prmth=0&aspc=1&aspn=1&asp=1&aspqui=1&aspoct=1&orbt=1&orbp=150&rs=0&ast=H13%2C h21%2C 2%2C 3%2C 4%2C 433%2C 447%2C 1221%2C 4386%2C 3811%2C

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry these just bring me back to my own astro.com page....

wilsontc

Staff member
How to attach a chart, to Trk

Trk,

Instructions on how to attach a chart are here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

When making a chart on astro.com, after you make the chart, left click on the image, then right click on the image and save it to your computer. After that you can either upload the image to your post or use any of the image sharing sites out there. Linking to astro.com will not work as a method to show your chart image. Do NOT PM users your chart info and ask for chart requests: ALL chart requests are handled through online posting.

Following up,

Tim

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: How to attach a chart, to Trk

When making a chart on astro.com, after you make the chart, left click on the image, then right click on the image and save it to your computer. After that you can either upload the image

Hello Tim,

I do not find the possibility to upload here a chart saved on my computer- only the possibility under click on "insert image" with replying info- "pls enter URL"

[When posting or replying click on the "Manage Attachments" button and follow the instructions - Moderator]

Trk

Trk,

Instructions on how to attach a chart are here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

When making a chart on astro.com, after you make the chart, left click on the image, then right click on the image and save it to your computer. After that you can either upload the image to your post or use any of the image sharing sites out there. Linking to astro.com will not work as a method to show your chart image. Do NOT PM users your chart info and ask for chart requests: ALL chart requests are handled through online posting.

Following up,

Tim

Hi Tim

Thank you for this but I don't have a computer. I'm using my phone so these instructions don't apply to me :(

[Your mobile phone should have a "desktop" option in your browser settings - this should allow you to download an image and link to it - Moderator]