Neptune and Uranus Conjunct AC: Influence on Saturn Chart Ruler?

yuriv

I think the Sun is your most important planet, it's the least aspected, 3aspects to Asc,Uranus,Neptune. That's quite important the Sun in the 4H aspecting the 1H. I have the same 1H as you do and i believe that configuration can be quite spiritual-mystical. The key again may be the Sun in 4H conjunct IC (the unconscious- where we come from). The IC is the darkest place in the chart compared to the 12H, the IC is more personal, Overall how do you feel about your Sun here? Despite your Sun being here i believe it's quite free compared to the other planets.

yuriv

Hello!

I've read a lot about the individual conjunctions of Neptune to the AC and Uranus to the AC, but what about their combined energy?

I feel like I see how people can easily project onto me what they want to see and I play into that expectation beneficially. I think I come across in a kind of spacey way, like I'm day dreaming and not paying attention. This can be attributed to Neptune, which is the closer conjunction, 3 degrees exact.

The Uranus conjunct AC maybe makes me come across like my mind is working a mile a minute and I may appear upon first impression as unconventional or 'weird'.

The Capricorn influence confuses me. I don't think I come across as serious or public image obsessed. I do care about hard work and I'll probably be married to my job when I graduate, but I wonder if that's more the Jupiter conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio aspect.

Additionally, some people say I have a psychic/intuitive energy and am able to read people very well. The Piscean influence, some consider it a stellium, adds to the spacey day-dreaming quality that I have. I also have an addictive escapist personality, because I like to float off into the universe and create a lot of extreme day dreams and experiences that don't exist in the 'real world'.

Taking into consideration the influence of Capricorn, AC, Neptune, and Uranus together, how would my first impression come across to others? Muddled?

I'm also curious as to how this would affect my chart ruler. I know Saturn is my chart ruler, but with the conjunctions of Neptune and Uranus, does this negate the Saturnian influence or round out the energy? What planet would be strongest/most influential in my chart?
I think it's a beautiful configuration, my Asc sits on 1° ♑ so no tight conjunctions for me, yet i really do feel those energies too as you described, i am alot of things to different people, with me you might get what you are looking for -that's Neptune. Same with the uranian vibe. But i think the important thing for our configuration at this time is the planets transiting the 1H right now - Saturn, Pluto. These planets will ensure the crystallization of a self-identity
that can be elusive with these combination in the previous years. I am already feeling it. Pluto is on 20° now.

yuriv

Following the thread on Pluto transiting, i suppose you could expect a very intense personal life as life goes by.. Look at this way, Pluto will transit 2H, 3H, 4H for the majority of your life.. Then you look at your MC (where you are going in life) is Scorpio - Your birth chart is really saying something.. And i think major transformations will be in [ who you are in everyday life - aries ]
[ what you have in your roots to ancestry, family, past life, unconscious -Taurus ] mainly because of the stelliums i see there sha. I know am reaching here but i suppose this life could be of major rebirths as you get much older. Maybe you are preparing for the next life in this one

Lin

Do you have a very high IQ? Do you know your IQ?

I believe Jupiter is the ruler of your chart. It conjuncts your MC exactly. It's a powerful force.
The ruler of the ASC is often the ruler if there is no elevated planet. But not in this case. Jupiter is the most elevated you can get. And in Scorpio? wow.

Also Uranus-Neptune on the ASC is very difficult. It's hard to understand your own personality and it's hard to have a clear and distinct appraisal of other people.
Uranus is the planet of eccentricity and Neptune is the planet of deception. Put them together and it is really hard to "know thyself." .....let alone allow others "in" to your world.

If I were you I would study Saturn conj Moon. this probably will tell you a lot.

You probably CAN read people - but the accuracy of it can vary wildly depending upon the other person's ASC planets or other dynamics in the chart. You are also influenced by transits to the planets on your Asc. So from VERY accurate to "totally off" -

Hopefully as you mature you will find good positive uses for this gift (and curse.) It's hard on relationships to have ANY heavy planets on the ASC. And it's hard on relationships to have Saturn conj moon. Trust me on this.
Just one more thing: I've seen this position before. In many guises. There's a dual dynamic possibility Of either "victim or savior" inherent in these positions. I'm pretty sure you may tend toward the "savior" mode. Beware. Just warning you. You can't save anyone from psychic wounds.

Keep the focus on yourself before attempting to work on the issues of others. It can be a trap and also it can become an addiction.

LIN

Last edited: