Psychic/intuitive indicators?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any information on anything in my chart that would indicate a life heavily influenced by spiritual practices? Please.. anything to do with occult, psychic phenomena, perhaps some sort of an awakening? The last two years have been crazy for me and i've quite literally have so much information to process (from personal perspective) that it would be nice to listen to someone elses interpretation of my chart... I know some people enjoy using some asteroids so I would post that as well if needed... (psyche, telephus, aura, angel.. etc.)

dPZbPSv.png

muchacho

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any information on anything in my chart that would indicate a life heavily influenced by spiritual practices? Please.. anything to do with occult, psychic phenomena, perhaps some sort of an awakening? The last two years have been crazy for me and i've quite literally have so much information to process (from personal perspective) that it would be nice to listen to someone elses interpretation of my chart... I know some people enjoy using some asteroids so I would post that as well if needed... (psyche, telephus, aura, angel.. etc.)
Sun and chart ruler are both in the 9th (spirituality) plus Sun is the ruler of your 12th (metaphysics) and ruler of your 9th in 10th (career) and 3rd in Scorpio and ruler of 8th in 9th with Sun.

noraleader

Banned
i will add (though much newer to astrology) your 6th house ("daily work") is in pisces, i'd think uranus in aquarius and the pluto-sun opposition play into challenging conventional assumptions, which of course, would lead to some insight to the deeper nature.

we can also determine this from your handle, i'd simply like to state, as i do whenever i see such things occur, that there are some fairly foul forces present in contemporary society, occult groups that use psychology and technology and more spiritual methods to influence, occlude, mislead.

no single group has the keys to heaven or enlightenment, ("only the keys to the outhouse") i think we can generally see that such things are inside the self as much as they are anywhere in the world. i've heard of crazy things, like people using "voice of god" technologies (HSS, heterodyned "microwave" audio) to subtly influence people and guide them into alleging for some organisation or another.

be careful, prudent, kind and considerate, and slow to decide or believe! :)

i will add (though much newer to astrology) your 6th house ("daily work") is in pisces, i'd think uranus in aquarius and the pluto-sun opposition play into challenging conventional assumptions, which of course, would lead to some insight to the deeper nature.

we can also determine this from your handle, i'd simply like to state, as i do whenever i see such things occur, that there are some fairly foul forces present in contemporary society, occult groups that use psychology and technology and more spiritual methods to influence, occlude, mislead.

no single group has the keys to heaven or enlightenment, ("only the keys to the outhouse") i think we can generally see that such things are inside the self as much as they are anywhere in the world. i've heard of crazy things, like people using "voice of god" technologies (HSS, heterodyned "microwave" audio) to subtly influence people and guide them into alleging for some organisation or another.

be careful, prudent, kind and considerate, and slow to decide or believe! :)

I had never thought about my pisces being in my 6th house? is that it progressed as is? would that be why because originally it's in my 7th house.

and.. I'm not into anything dark... I'm not really even sure what you're exactly talking about sorry :/ I meant something more along the lines of a path to enlightenment in a way like how people teach self healing and love sort of spirituality... :) !

Sun and chart ruler are both in the 9th (spirituality) plus Sun is the ruler of your 12th (metaphysics) and ruler of your 9th in 10th (career) and 3rd in Scorpio and ruler of 8th in 9th with Sun.

thank you! I'm curious so because leo is in my 12 house (leo's ruler is the sun) that has something to do with how I heal/ use spirituality right?

muchacho

thank you! I'm curious so because leo is in my 12 house (leo's ruler is the sun) that has something to do with how I heal/ use spirituality right?
The Sun is your heart and soul. So whatever house the Sun rules and in whatever house it is located, the topics those houses rule will be a central part of your life. Those will be the topics that give your life meaning. Sun as ruler of 12th in 9th means that you are primarily interested in 12th house topics but try to accomplish them thru 9th house activities.

The Sun is your heart and soul. So whatever house the Sun rules and in whatever house it is located, the topics those houses rule will be a central part of your life. Those will be the topics that give your life meaning. Sun as ruler of 12th in 9th means that you are primarily interested in 12th house topics but try to accomplish them thru 9th house activities.
thank you so much!! just that helped me figure out a lot of other things in my chart by applying the same thing.. thank you! :)

noraleader

Banned
I meant something more along the lines of a path to enlightenment in a way like how people teach self healing and love sort of spirituality... :) !

most people don't know, "the devil's job is to convince you they don't exist".

accordingly it is difficult, given the diaspora of testimonies, but there are "evidences" that the 60's countercultural movement, the new age, and the starseed, and similar cultural trends are engineered.. owning "both sides" of a discussion, with false advocates, is how to manage perceptions.. eg. 60's guru timothy leary is often reported to have had cia ties (i know in the 80's he stayed at the mellon-hitchcock household in town, whose brother held a top position in the cia).

eg. "burning man" and other obvious countercultural trends are places where i would totally expect to encounter lots of "cryptocrat" youths.. (that's the polite way to put it).

i'm only saying, be careful :)

Julia Karmic Astrology

Oh! thank you... I kind of figured that it would have to do with those considering neptune "higher realms" dreamy/illusion piscean like vibe, the moon being feeling and subconcious and uranus being insights in this case?
In karmic astrology, the moon is one of the markers for past lives.
So we can see that you are bringing abilities forward from past lives.
The Moon contacts with the outer planets can feel intense, so it is understandable
that you are feeling overwhelmed.

You might want to look at transits which occurred two years ago, and post it.
Would be interesting to see what energies were activated.

The Gemini Moon can be an intuitive moon, but one that can tend to be fickle and highly strung.
Your Venus conjunct may also give you some indecisiveness, but mostly gives the moon
a grounding and focus, on family, home, art.

This is a Moon which in past lives has been a communicator, orator, salesperson, fixer.
This Moon made rapid rises in society, but usually not by totally honest means.
This Moon in past lives was a bit of a smooth talker in romantic relationships.
The goal in this life is to be emotionally and verbally honest, watch out for manipulation of others.

This message is repeated in your Nodal Axis. NN is Libra, SN in Aries.
Telling you that you tended to be a bit self focused in past lives and in this life you must balance self and others.
(Seems like every other chart I see on this forum is a 1/7 or Libra/Aries Nodal axis. :) )
Your 2h NN is telling you that relationships are going to be a gift to you in this life, as long as you take care that they
are healthy and from your higher self.

Also the 1h Libra Chiron/2h NN conjunct is showing a karmic wound to the self, to the ego in the context
of relationships. The goal is to heal that wound via healthy relationships, balancing self and others.

This Chiron/NN is showing an excellent chance of healing your karmic wounds in this life.
You are also showing a very good ability to heal others, a healing vocation.

Libra NN/Aries SN, this soul has learned to be an individual, but tended to be self absorbed, and self focused.
In this life the soul is on the path of relationships, learning how to be an equal partner.

Your NN is in the 2h, the karmic gift house, so you brought forward some excellent gifts to be used in soul evolution:
tactful, diplomatic, and an ability to negotiate and mediate, as well as an ability to make an harmonious environment.

I think that when the natal chart keeps repeating the same message over and over, we may want
to pay attention to that message.

Saturn as part of the Nodal Axis is showing wisdom and discipline, but you tended to be dug in in past
lives, which frustrated you. You were dug in with false beliefs and boundaries.

Uranus, Neptune, Neptune are higher octave planets (they vibrate at a higher level); higher vibrations of Mercury, Venus, Mars respectively.
Mercury is intellect, Uranus is intuition. It is the kind of intuition that is lightening quick, and does not follow a logical
thought process. In your case it is going to be more of an unconscious process, and quirky; you will come
to conclusions and not be sure how you got there.

Moon/Neptune shows a mystic, visionary, spiritual, artistic, and imaginative energy.
Moon/Pluto gives healing/psychic abilities.

rahu

Banned
hi solartryptamine

you have a moon/Uranus midpoint and venus/Uranus midpoints are conjunct the south node . this shows your subconscious is tied into the astral plane.
any sort of psychic/astral experiences could arise but prophetic dreams are high on the list.
interestingly Jupiter is square the node which implies that these subconscious abilities will directly give you deductive knowledge.
this pattern also shows a volatile emotional stat e so you might have trouble harnessing these abilities.

this shiows you are emotionally attractive at times but that relationships tend to be intense, spontaneous and brief.this is a marker of multiple marriages if other aspect give a predilection to commitment.

this implies that your abilities can to the fore strongly in late December 2014 and early jan 2015, when the nodal axis transited through your natal nodal axis and the venus/Uranus and moon/Uranus midpoints. this wouls also be a time when relationships were happening though it could be a relationship breakup as well as the possibility of a new hot relationship forming.

currency you overall psychic abilities are becoming very strong as the transiting node is approaching a conjunction with your ascendant. this will occur on may 9th but the psychic affects should already be making you sit up and wonder at the scope of your paranormal abilities
rahu

Last edited:
In karmic astrology, the moon is one of the markers for past lives.
So we can see that you are bringing abilities forward from past lives.
The Moon contacts with the outer planets can feel intense, so it is understandable
that you are feeling overwhelmed.

You might want to look at transits which occurred two years ago, and post it.
Would be interesting to see what energies were activated.

The Gemini Moon can be an intuitive moon, but one that can tend to be fickle and highly strung.
Your Venus conjunct may also give you some indecisiveness, but mostly gives the moon
a grounding and focus, on family, home, art.

This is a Moon which in past lives has been a communicator, orator, salesperson, fixer.
This Moon made rapid rises in society, but usually not by totally honest means.
This Moon in past lives was a bit of a smooth talker in romantic relationships.
The goal in this life is to be emotionally and verbally honest, watch out for manipulation of others.

This message is repeated in your Nodal Axis. NN is Libra, SN in Aries.
Telling you that you tended to be a bit self focused in past lives and in this life you must balance self and others.
(Seems like every other chart I see on this forum is a 1/7 or Libra/Aries Nodal axis. :) )
Your 2h NN is telling you that relationships are going to be a gift to you in this life, as long as you take care that they
are healthy and from your higher self.

Also the 1h Libra Chiron/2h NN conjunct is showing a karmic wound to the self, to the ego in the context
of relationships. The goal is to heal that wound via healthy relationships, balancing self and others.

This Chiron/NN is showing an excellent chance of healing your karmic wounds in this life.
You are also showing a very good ability to heal others, a healing vocation.

Libra NN/Aries SN, this soul has learned to be an individual, but tended to be self absorbed, and self focused.
In this life the soul is on the path of relationships, learning how to be an equal partner.

Your NN is in the 2h, the karmic gift house, so you brought forward some excellent gifts to be used in soul evolution:
tactful, diplomatic, and an ability to negotiate and mediate, as well as an ability to make an harmonious environment.

I think that when the natal chart keeps repeating the same message over and over, we may want
to pay attention to that message.

Saturn as part of the Nodal Axis is showing wisdom and discipline, but you tended to be dug in in past
lives, which frustrated you. You were dug in with false beliefs and boundaries.

Uranus, Neptune, Neptune are higher octave planets (they vibrate at a higher level); higher vibrations of Mercury, Venus, Mars respectively.
Mercury is intellect, Uranus is intuition. It is the kind of intuition that is lightening quick, and does not follow a logical
thought process. In your case it is going to be more of an unconscious process, and quirky; you will come
to conclusions and not be sure how you got there.

Moon/Neptune shows a mystic, visionary, spiritual, artistic, and imaginative energy.
Moon/Pluto gives healing/psychic abilities.

you have quite literally gave me the answers I was looking for! Thank you so much, I cannot begin to express how much this has clarified things up for me. I think i've been listening to the right things then if this is what it sums up to! You're so spot on with 'drawing to conclusions and not be sure how you got there' Yes! and everything pointing to -speaking with honesty/balancing self, and relationships, this is completely on the dot! Thank you again for helping me!!

most people don't know, "the devil's job is to convince you they don't exist".

accordingly it is difficult, given the diaspora of testimonies, but there are "evidences" that the 60's countercultural movement, the new age, and the starseed, and similar cultural trends are engineered.. owning "both sides" of a discussion, with false advocates, is how to manage perceptions.. eg. 60's guru timothy leary is often reported to have had cia ties (i know in the 80's he stayed at the mellon-hitchcock household in town, whose brother held a top position in the cia).

eg. "burning man" and other obvious countercultural trends are places where i would totally expect to encounter lots of "cryptocrat" youths.. (that's the polite way to put it).

i'm only saying, be careful :)

I know you're trying to help keep others from going along whatever path that may be, but I can assure you that I mean nothing but to help bring happiness to others.. I would rather not jump onto a bandwagon of spiritual faiths/newage/starseed.. etc; i'm only concerned about helping others find joy. That's all. I asked if my life would be heavily influenced by spirituality because I see it as something that's healing for myself, and perhaps for others who might find this path as well. I by no means would ever try to doctrine anyone into spirituality either. Lol. But thank you for the warnings~

hi solartryptamine

you have a moon/Uranus midpoint and venus/Uranus midpoints are conjunct the south node . this shows your subconscious is tied into the astral plane.
any sort of psychic/astral experiences could arise but prophetic dreams are high on the list.
interestingly Jupiter is square the node which implies that these subconscious abilities will directly give you deductive knowledge.
this pattern also shows a volatile emotional stat e so you might have trouble harnessing these abilities.

this shiows you are emotionally attractive at times but that relationships tend to be intense, spontaneous and brief.this is a marker of multiple marriages if other aspect give a predilection to commitment.

this implies that your abilities can to the fore strongly in late December 2014 and early jan 2015, when the nodal axis transited through your natal nodal axis and the venus/Uranus and moon/Uranus midpoints. this wouls also be a time when relationships were happening though it could be a relationship breakup as well as the possibility of a new hot relationship forming.

currency you overall psychic abilities are becoming very strong as the transiting node is approaching a conjunction with your ascendant. this will occur on may 9th but the psychic affects should already be making you sit up and wonder at the scope of your paranormal abilities
rahu

My gosh are you ever right!! January 2015 was an extreme rollercoaster ride for me and that's where all this started was then... and perhaps a bit earlier. Thank you for explaining my midpoints and what they're doing at the moment!

I'm curious as to what you might mean by multiple marriages? I've had about four relationships approximately 2 years each.. I would say I prefer longterm and stability but I end the relationships because I become too emotionally unstable and I would rather not drag these people into that and I leave... is it because of pisces in 7h being a dualsign? also if i'm not mistaken I think I also have saturn (aries) in my 7th house as well.

Julia Karmic Astrology

you have quite literally gave me the answers I was looking for! Thank you so much, I cannot begin to express how much this has clarified things up for me. I think i've been listening to the right things then if this is what it sums up to! You're so spot on with 'drawing to conclusions and not be sure how you got there' Yes! and everything pointing to -speaking with honesty/balancing self, and relationships, this is completely on the dot! Thank you again for helping me!!

You are very welcome, glad this was helpful.

Julia

rahu

Banned
My gosh are you ever right!! January 2015 was an extreme rollercoaster ride for me and that's where all this started was then... and perhaps a bit earlier. Thank you for explaining my midpoints and what they're doing at the moment!

I'm curious as to what you might mean by multiple marriages? I've had about four relationships approximately 2 years each.. I would say I prefer longterm and stability but I end the relationships because I become too emotionally unstable and I would rather not drag these people into that and I leave... is it because of pisces in 7h being a dualsign? also if i'm not mistaken I think I also have saturn (aries) in my 7th house as well.

January 2015 was an extreme rollercoaster ride for me and that's where all this started was then... and perhaps a bit earlier

I know..".this implies that your abilities can to the fore strongly in late December 2014 and early jan 2015,"

the Uranus/venus and Uranus/moon midpoints are conjunct the south node which brings many internse electric suitors. this complex is square to Jupiter which is also square the node. when the node is square Jupiter one has innate destiny with normal relationships/marriage. this is also a aspect of teacher, so you have an allure to friends who come to ask you about their life's course of action .
with Jupiter square to venus/Uranus and moon/Uranus, the relationships are intense but unstable in the end. as you say ,you choose not to draw your boyfriends through your emotional variability, this is quite a loving perspective and one of great self knowledge especially for one of you age.

your emotional stability is a direct function of Uranus/moon and Uranus/Venus midpoints conjunct the nodal axis.

rahu

January 2015 was an extreme rollercoaster ride for me and that's where all this started was then... and perhaps a bit earlier

I know..".this implies that your abilities can to the fore strongly in late December 2014 and early jan 2015,"

the Uranus/venus and Uranus/moon midpoints are conjunct the south node which brings many internse electric suitors. this complex is square to Jupiter which is also square the node. when the node is square Jupiter one has innate destiny with normal relationships/marriage. this is also a aspect of teacher, so you have an allure to friends who come to ask you about their life's course of action .
with Jupiter square to venus/Uranus and moon/Uranus, the relationships are intense but unstable in the end. as you say ,you choose not to draw your boyfriends through your emotional variability, this is quite a loving perspective and one of great self knowledge especially for one of you age.

your emotional stability is a direct function of Uranus/moon and Uranus/Venus midpoints conjunct the nodal axis.

rahu

Wow! Thank you! This makes a lot of sense to me, -and I do seem to have a magnetic appeal to friends looking for guidance about their lifes purpose.. this is very on the dot! :)

Thank you very much for your help it's very much appreciated.. I do see the importance of midpoints now and will start to look further into looking how to interpret them properly. ~