"I think my chart is awful!" -- bellabixler

C Jayne

bellabixler said:
I think that MY chart is awful! Aries Moon opposes Libra Sun, Libra Mercury, and Libra Venus! Talk about some hard aspects! Can anybody tell ME if there is anything good in my chart that I'm NOT seeing?

Here's the link to it: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...=&cid=dlxfileAWbP8S-u1138004582&lang=e&gm=a1&
ast=

If that doesn't work, my birth info is October 2, 1982, 4:58 AM, Minneapolis MN.

Bella--

I see several things here that strike me as interesting. Sometimes the full meaning of a chart doesn't "jell" in my head for a little while, so this is just off the cuff.

I'm thinking you approach things in a modest (Virgo) and loving (Venus 1st H) way, and you've got a lot of your identity tied up in being tactful and cordial and courteous (Libra) rather than flinging yourself into relationships willy-nilly, especially since all those planets -- Venus, Mercury, Sun, Saturn and Pluto -- are in Libra, and then the last four of them are in your 2nd house (kind of reserved, allowing others to invest in your instead of you investing in them, and wanting some validation for your feeling of value). I would expect you to be really good with money, effortlessly (?), or really socially-conscious of money and a person's worth, unless I am over-emphasizing that.

With your Moon in Aries in the 7th, I would think you need space in your important relationships to get aggressive and utilize your own opinions, but with all those 2nd H Libra planets, you may not actually state your opinions -- is this correct? :?

Here's something kind of different:
Your Moon and Sun oppose, and yet, your Venus and Mars sextile. So there is some urge there toward neutralizing the gender differences in the different parts of your personality -- some urge toward trying to be the kind of woman who is comfortable with her own masculinity, and yet, with all those Libra planets (ruled by Venus) in the 2nd house (also Venus ruled), you've got a lot of that really girly stuff, like probably fingernail polish and pretty hair, etc.

And yet, if your chart is true about your name, it reflects another interesting point on your chart -- Mars/ Uranus conjunct opposes your Midheaven, so you are shaping your career around being radically male or asserting yourself in an eccentric way, or something like that.

It's interesting that Lilith conjuncts your South Node. North Node in 10th H Cancer -- you're aimed at being motherly -- and yet, with Lilith and SN in Capricorn (kind of cold) in your 4th house (house of intimacy, family, home), you've got a little trouble with intimacy -- you kind of freeze up when somebody wants to get too close to you -- is that right? I'm still working on developing a good understanding of Lilith, so I'm half-asking here, rather than telling. :|

It might be good to know where Ceres is on your chart.

Let us know what's right or wrong about what I said.

-- CJ

Bella--

I see several things here that strike me as interesting. Sometimes the full meaning of a chart doesn't "jell" in my head for a little while, so this is just off the cuff.

I'm thinking you approach things in a modest (Virgo) and loving (Venus 1st H) way, and you've got a lot of your identity tied up in being tactful and cordial and courteous (Libra) rather than flinging yourself into relationships willy-nilly, especially since all those planets -- Venus, Mercury, Sun, Saturn and Pluto -- are in Libra, and then the last four of them are in your 2nd house (kind of reserved, allowing others to invest in your instead of you investing in them, and wanting some validation for your feeling of value). I would expect you to be really good with money, effortlessly (?), or really socially-conscious of money and a person's worth, unless I am over-emphasizing that.

When it comes to romantic relationships, I've actually jumped into them pretty fast. My current boyfriend is the only guy I've dated that I was friends with at first. I agree with the letting others invest in me statement. I don't know if this is what you meant, but I'm kind of lazy when it comes to actually making and maintaining friendships. I seldom call my friends. I AM really socially-conscious with money. Growing up, we didn't have a lot. I didn't get to wear the clothing that I wanted. Even now, I feel that if I had more money, I'd be able to look like how I truly wanted.

With your Moon in Aries in the 7th, I would think you need space in your important relationships to get aggressive and utilize your own opinions, but with all those 2nd H Libra planets, you may not actually state your opinions -- is this correct?

My romantic relationships are usually pretty codependent. I've read that that's usually the case for 7th House moons. Even though I love my boyfriend, I do resent him sometimes. I feel that my whole world is tied up in him. I want to get out and have my own life, but at the same time, I'm afraid to. I don't know if I'm scared of us growing apart if I did have my own life; I'm not exactly sure what it is. In romantic relationships, I DO state opinions. I always end up apologizing though because I can be vicious when it comes to arguing. I usually end up feeling extremely guilty.

Here's something kind of different:
Your Moon and Sun oppose, and yet, your Venus and Mars sextile. So there is some urge there toward neutralizing the gender differences in the different parts of your personality -- some urge toward trying to be the kind of woman who is comfortable with her own masculinity, and yet, with all those Libra planets (ruled by Venus) in the 2nd house (also Venus ruled), you've got a lot of that really girly stuff, like probably fingernail polish and pretty hair, etc.

Yes. I've never felt like a girly girl, but I've never felt like a tomboy either. I've always just been "me". I DO like girly things, like fingernail polish and having nice hair. But I really admire headstrong women like Hillary Clinton; I can't stand women that are "too" feminine. I'd want to have a reputation like that (well, minus the bad reputation, I guess) in my journalistic career.

And yet, if your chart is true about your name, it reflects another interesting point on your chart -- Mars/ Uranus conjunct opposes your Midheaven, so you are shaping your career around being radically male or asserting yourself in an eccentric way, or something like that.

Interesting. I haven't really begun my career yet so I can't say whether or not this is true. But I can say that this is true in my closest relationships..the eccentric part anyway.

It's interesting that Lilith conjuncts your South Node. North Node in 10th H Cancer -- you're aimed at being motherly -- and yet, with Lilith and SN in Capricorn (kind of cold) in your 4th house (house of intimacy, family, home), you've got a little trouble with intimacy -- you kind of freeze up when somebody wants to get too close to you -- is that right? I'm still working on developing a good understanding of Lilith, so I'm half-asking here, rather than telling.

It really depends on the person. I have to admit that I have a little problem if somebody acts like they "need" me or want to be around me all the time. I can get sick of people pretty quickly. I don't know why. In romantic relationships, this usually takes a little while longer than normal (a couple years perhaps), but it eventually happens. I don't know why this occurs.

It might be good to know where Ceres is on your chart.

My Ceres is in the third house, conjunct Mars and Uranus. BTW, is there any sign of musical ability in my chart? Let us know what's right or wrong about what I said.

-- CJ

Thanks so much for your input!

C Jayne

It's interesting that Lilith conjuncts your South Node. North Node in 10th H Cancer -- you're aimed at being motherly -- and yet, with Lilith and SN in Capricorn (kind of cold) in your 4th house (house of intimacy, family, home), you've got a little trouble with intimacy -- you kind of freeze up when somebody wants to get too close to you -- is that right?

I have to admit that I have a little problem if somebody acts like they "need" me or want to be around me all the time. I can get sick of people pretty quickly. I don't know why. In romantic relationships, this usually takes a little while longer than normal (a couple years perhaps), but it eventually happens. I don't know why this occurs.

There are several reasons -- somebody else may chime in and tell you some more of them:

!. You basically don't have any water on your chart. Water is the thing that makes a person "live" in the world of emotions. Your North Node is in Cancer, but to me, that just means you're headed in that direction, but it doesn't mean you know how to live there! And water planets are what make a person really needy.

I would not be surprised if it turned out you are going out and creating relationships with people who DO have a lot of water on their charts. People do this a lot -- they look for completion this way, when they lack some element on their chart. I can't tell you what's good or bad -- if it works for you, it's a good thing to do. You can't go pick a lover by their chart, you just have to hang around this planet long enough to ripen, and then you attract the thing that nurtures you.

2. Your Mars in the 3rd house in Sag -- Mars rules your Aries Moon, so your firy Moon is extra firy. And then, additionally, it's in the Gemini house. And so is Ceres. And both of them conjunct Uranus, making you appreciate stimulation, plus the Sag love of freedom.

3. All those Libra planets -- they are Air planets. You like intellectual relationships, commitments that connect you because you share ideas. It's a cordial kind of connection with people -- I would expect you to have a lot of acquaintances but few people who really get inside your skin. You may not be deeply inside your own skin -- you may not know your way around your own psyche really well (this is a question, not a verdict -- give me feedback about this). Your Libra "clump" is doing something I might not be smart enough to "get" right off.

bellabixler said:
I can say that this is true in my closest relationships..the eccentric part anyway...

.. My Ceres is in the third house, conjunct Mars and Uranus. BTW, is there any sign of musical ability in my chart?

There's a thread about musical talent. Uranus makes a person very original, and on your chart, your Midheaven -- which is very specific to the individual -- opposes Uranus. And now, you're mentioning that Ceres, which shows what nurtures a person, conjuncts Uranus, and this happens in the third house -- self-expression and communication. Makes sense to me. :wink:

That Aries Moon sounds like it's influencing a lot of your attitudes about things. Mine is in Aries also -- it can make a person pretty brassy-- and yet with all your Libra stuff, you feel like you "done wrong" when you are your actual, bitchy Aries self. :oops: This sounds familiar to me -- my Saturn in Libra opposes my Aries Moon. Makes for a confusing approach to life! Why can't people just accept us better than we accept ourselves? That's what we need!

Hope this was helpful-- :roll:

CJ

There are several reasons -- somebody else may chime in and tell you some more of them:

!. You basically don't have any water on your chart. Water is the thing that makes a person "live" in the world of emotions. Your North Node is in Cancer, but to me, that just means you're headed in that direction, but it doesn't mean you know how to live there! And water planets are what make a person really needy.

I would not be surprised if it turned out you are going out and creating relationships with people who DO have a lot of water on their charts. People do this a lot -- they look for completion this way, when they lack some element on their chart. I can't tell you what's good or bad -- if it works for you, it's a good thing to do. You can't go pick a lover by their chart, you just have to hang around this planet long enough to ripen, and then you attract the thing that nurtures you.

Two of my closest friends have been Pisceans. I find that I get along with Sagittarius too; they're probably my favorite fire sign. I guess that makes sense considering the amount of planets in Sag in my chart. My current bf is a Taurus. Very level headed. And very different from me...the only earth I have in my chart is my ascendant.

2. Your Mars in the 3rd house in Sag -- Mars rules your Aries Moon, so your firy Moon is extra firy. And then, additionally, it's in the Gemini house. And so is Ceres. And both of them conjunct Uranus, making you appreciate stimulation, plus the Sag love of freedom.

3. All those Libra planets -- they are Air planets. You like intellectual relationships, commitments that connect you because you share ideas. It's a cordial kind of connection with people -- I would expect you to have a lot of acquaintances but few people who really get inside your skin. You may not be deeply inside your own skin -- you may not know your way around your own psyche really well (this is a question, not a verdict -- give me feedback about this). Your Libra "clump" is doing something I might not be smart enough to "get" right off.

This is spot on! I do know a lot of people. I say "hi" to quite a few people while walking around campus. Doesn't mean that I"m great friends with them or anything. In fact, I haven't had a serious conversation with the vast majority of them! This has always been true for me. I usually need to feel some sort of emotional connection or comfort with somebody to take things to the next level. My 11th house, the house of friends, etc. is in Cancer.

About not knowing my way around my psyche, this is very true too! I feel like I don't know myself at all! I don't know HOW to be myself! Whenever I hear anybody say that, I'm like, "what does that mean?!"
I can say that this is true in my closest relationships..the eccentric part anyway...

.. My Ceres is in the third house, conjunct Mars and Uranus. BTW, is there any sign of musical ability in my chart?

There's a thread about musical talent. Uranus makes a person very original, and on your chart, your Midheaven -- which is very specific to the individual -- opposes Uranus. And now, you're mentioning that Ceres, which shows what nurtures a person, conjuncts Uranus, and this happens in the third house -- self-expression and communication. Makes sense to me. :wink:

Cool. I love music..I'm a music minor. I've always been able to pick up instruments pretty quickly. Guitar's beating me up right now but I'll stick with it. People have always said that I have a good singing voice too...is this due to the factors mentioned above, plus a Mercury-Venus conjunction in Libra?

That Aries Moon sounds like it's influencing a lot of your attitudes about things. Mine is in Aries also -- it can make a person pretty brassy-- and yet with all your Libra stuff, you feel like you "done wrong" when you are your actual, bitchy Aries self. :oops: This sounds familiar to me -- my Saturn in Libra opposes my Aries Moon. Makes for a confusing approach to life! Why can't people just accept us better than we accept ourselves? That's what we need!

This is so true! I feel like a see-saw sometimes! I can be really sweet and nice and affectionate, but I can also be really loud, pushy, and domineering. I seriously feel I have two alter egos! My sun ego is chill, nice, laid back, calm speaking, enjoys people, etc. My moon ego has a harsh, loud voice can be extremely selfish, and feels that she can go life alone! I'm trying to find a middle ground between the two, but I don't know how to! My moon really messes up a lot of things too. It opposes my Sun-Mercury-Venus conjunction. Would this account for my mood swings? Sometimes I want to talk to people and be social, but other times I'm like, "***** the world!". Sometimes I swing between these two extremes within a day!

Hope this was helpful-- :roll:

Thanks for being so friendly and helpful, CJ! This astrology forum probably has the nicest, most helpful people out of any I've ever visited. [/b][/i]