Hi, anyone out there to help with a marriage yes no question

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I've had this sudden urge to know if I will get married. I want a carefree and happy unattached life all the time but seeing all the friends around me getting married and setting up family, it makes me wonder if I will ever changed my mind and walk the marriage path. Can a horary reading sees a yes no? I want to know if I will get married.

Time 11.21pm
Place Singapore

I did the chart but I'm very new to astrology. Can't figure out much except knowing which is my ruler and 7th house ruler. Hope someone can help. Thanks

A

Anonymous

I'm Pisces rising and my ruler Jupiter is not making any aspect of 7th house ruler Mercury. 7th house is empty. Jupiter is at 8th house opposite Mars(Aries) in the 2nd and Sun(Cancer) in the Forth. Sun trines Uranus(Pisces, 1st house). In the fifth, I have Mercury, Saturn and Venus inconjunct each other under the sign of Cancer. Three of them bQ Uranus(PisceS), no aspects with other planets at all. There are two yods.

Does it feel like I will not get married but will have a good long lasting relationship?

Urgh.. I hope someone can help me with interpreting this.

Thanks!!!

A

Anonymous

This is so wierd...I did not think ppl take astrology so seriously...
I came in here looking for answers myself...

pwadm

Staff member
Welcome Singapore Guest ...

On what date did you ask the question and what time zone is the time you give?

Secondly, if you are young as I presume, there are 95% that you will marry at some point in your life...

Springup

RAdu

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the help in advance. I asked the question on 24th June and at SG time 11.21pm and the question is asked in Singapore.

Will i have/want a marriage life? I'm really curious of what you can see from the chart. I'm not young anyway and I don't think marriage is about age. :p Looking forward to hear from you.. I'm so excited! I want to know if I will eventually decided to give up my singlehood and plunge into a marriage life. thanks!

pwadm

Staff member
Hello again

First let me notice that if you want a "carefree and happy unattached life all the time" as you say, there are little chances that you marry against your own will...
And this is exactly what the chart says: you are represented by Jupiter, the hypothetical wife is represented by Mercury.
But then comes the ancient theory of the almuten, which says that the almuten of a house is the planet that has most dignities at a house cusp. In this case, Venus is ruler of the exaltation and term at the Ascendant degree, which makes it the 1st house almuten, therefore your significator.

We may see Mercury (her) chasing Venus (you) in Cancer (family life) in the 5th house (of your own choices of life). So the spectre of marriage may be haunting your choices... But before the actual conjunction happens, Venus bumps into Saturn (that's a traditional "frustration" for Mercury) - so you choose "singlehood" (Saturn) and leave the potential wife frustrated. However, some time later Mercury bumps into Saturn, and now the technique is called "collection of light": Saturn is collecting the light of both Venus and Mercury, bringing them together.

Notice that Saturn rules the 11th house (of your friends), indicating the importance of the friends to make you change your mind and give up bachelorhood.

However, the tradition says there must be a reception in order to make the collection of light effective. And this doesn't happen here... There is no reception whatsoever between Mercury and Venus on one hand and Saturn on the other: you don't welcome the marriage in you life and it seems that the marriage is not welcoming you either. This makes it REALLY difficult for this potential marriage to become reality.

Which comes down to what the common sense says: if you don't want a marriage life, if you want to live your life unattached (the freedom-loving Uranus is in the 1st house), then there are little chances for it to happen.

We may introduce some asteroids in order to spice up this chart: the one that makes sense here is Juno, the asteroid of marriage. Juno is located at 6.20 Taurus. We may see the Moon SEPARATING from a sextile with Juno, also Juno SEPARATING from a sextile/trine with the ASC/DSC axis. That's good news for you: no upcoming marriage at the horizon...

However, if at some point you will want it otherwise, if you will change your mind, I think that wouldn't be a problem for you to get married.

Springup

Hi Radu,

Most sincere thanks for your help! I forgot to specifiy my gender. I'm a female and not a male. :oops: Does the reading still apply similarly?

When you say marriage is not welcoming me either, does that mean my potential partner is someone who doesn't want a marriage commitment too? :)

Thanks!!

pwadm

Staff member
Whoops, sorry, I didn't know that... It doesn't change anything, though.

As for the second part, it was a like a metaphor, it was just a way to explain the lack of reception between those planets...

Springup

Thanks Radu. No worry of the gender confusion. lol!
Thank you for the help and your generousity of sharing your gift and talent!