Transiting Uranus Square Natal Saturn....can anyone share experiences?

astrology02

Hi,

I currently have Uranus squaring my natal saturn...and i don't know how much more i can take:sad:

The past couple months have been really trying. I recently quit a job seemed quite perfect to everyone else. The mental tension as well as physical tension was building up so much that I couldn't take it anymore. I feel like up until a couple months ago my life was going smoothly and going in the right direction. Now it's like everything I was knew has been uprooted. I don't even know where to start when it comes to picking up the pieces.

Is anyone else going through this transit? Does it get any better?

Caro

Tr Uranus sq Saturn is a tense aspect. It sounds like by leaving the job you relieved this tension – some what. Even your description of the job sounds very old and routine (saturnian).

So you have broken free (Uranus won) as Uranus is in aries – where is your natal mars and how is it aspected/house etc. may indicate the type of job you would be happier in

astrology02

Please load your chart with transits and progressions on it.

Hi Claire19,

I cannot load my natal chart because it won't let me save it as a jpeg, instead it just shows up as a webarchive.

My birthdate is August 22, 1989 Time 18:00, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am always interested in astrology and often in difficult times I find myself looking for the answer as to why I am feeling this way. Have you went through the Uranus square saturn transit Claire?

I also have Uranus square neptune coming up too, should be fun :D

Uranus is currently transiting my 2nd house ...My income is up and down all the time...very unpredictable!

Neptune Rising

Hi, this thread is just over one year old, but I was wondering how you are handling the transit of Uranus square to your natal Saturn? I can relate to this as I'm going through the same transit and it is stressful, a lot of changes occuring in my life and I find myself now just being guided with what is happening, finding a way to flow with the changes rather than resisting.

Lin

I was thrust into the work force straight out of high school. It was a lot of pressure.. but at the same time I had my own money for the first time, I was driving and went out dancing on a steady basis. I realized how great it was to get away from my parents for as many hours a week as was humanly possible.
However: during this time Uranus was also closely approaching a sextile to my Jupiter....so more than one energy dynamic at the same time.
And this is what you must look for in your transits. What ELSE is happening and can anything modify the stress of that square.
LIN

SirGeorge

Experiencing the same transit at the moment and due to the fact that Saturn is very prominent in my chart, I am experiencing a variety of changes in my daily routine (Uranus is transiting my 6th house squaring Saturn in the 3rd).

Lin

What houses are the Saturn and Uranus in (natal Saturn, transit Uranus)?
The houses are very important....and the signs, of course. And the house that Saturn rules in your chart.
LIN

SirGeorge

What houses are the Saturn and Uranus in (natal Saturn, transit Uranus)?
The houses are very important....and the signs, of course. And the house that Saturn rules in your chart.
LIN

Saturn in Capricorn natal 3rd house
Uranus transitting Aries in 6th house and natally Capricorn in 3rd.

Any explanation?

jxyngv

I feel this aspect in my bones and teeth. It feels like an electric charge trying to stabilize. I've learned to manage by monitoring my breathing pattern and thought patterns. When my mind tries to make sense of the future relative to the past I make my body center focus on my heart and I breathe from there. Hope this little tip helps.

soratothamax

Experiencing the same transit at the moment and due to the fact that Saturn is very prominent in my chart, I am experiencing a variety of changes in my daily routine (Uranus is transiting my 6th house squaring Saturn in the 3rd).

I know this was posted last year. But now I'm experiencing the exact same aspect you experienced last year!

Recently, I've had a boatload of car troubles! I was holding on to an old piece of junk car that cost me hundreds to fix throughout the year. Finally, it threw a rod about a week ago. I was stalled with a car full of groceries and no one to pick me up. It was good taxi/uber services are good in my area! But I ended up spending a pretty penny on that.

I held on to my car because it was paid for. But eventually, last week, I had to take on a car note. Ugh.

I can't wait until this square is over. I'm just hoping I don't get into any accidents.

Since you have the EXACT same aspect and house placement, I was wondering how things fared out with you?

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 38