yogini dasha and kaal chakra

bowly

dear learned astrologers
have been reading about yogini dasha system being one of the most precise dasha systems and kaal chakra very effective in determing timing of imp events..
have seen softwares reflecting both these dashas but don't know the application or how to know whats really going on with particular planet dashas in yogini or signs in kaal chakra
am a virgo ascendant and running mercury md and mars ad in the yogini dasha..mercury being the lord of the ascendant is placed in the second house with sun and mars is in the 8th house in aries..
I wonder what does this predict according to yogini dasha..
kaal chakra represents pisces mahadasha since 2004 till oct 2013..pisces is the 7th house and lord Jupiter is in the 5th house Capricorn..
learned astrologers any insight and help appreciated

Ryan Kurczak

From what I've read and been taught, Yogini Dasha is a dasha system related specifically to health and well being. Vimshottar and other conditional dashas are for prediction of specific events or circumstances.

bowly

From what I've read and been taught, Yogini Dasha is a dasha system related specifically to health and well being. Vimshottar and other conditional dashas are for prediction of specific events or circumstances.

hey ryan thanks for the reply

any idea what the planets me-ma dasha for yogini and pisces dasha for kaal chakra signify