EU -can someone help?

Inline

Last edited:

Estrellero

Hi there,
I am looking to study a chart for the EU and wanted to pose the question of "Will it be in or out?". I have not a clue where to start, but also have a separate chart for the UK. Would someone be able to help guide me? I have attached a chart for the actual day at 10PM which will be after the votes have been counted.
Many thanks in advance.

According to William Lilly in "Horary Astrology", the chart of a war or a battle must be calculate for the time when hostilities began and the first shots were fired. For an election or a referendum, you will therefore choose the time when they start to vote. The chart of Brexit referendum June 23th 2016 ought to be calculated for London, capital of the kingdom, at 7:00 am, when polling stations are usually open in British elections.

referendum%2BBrexit.bmp

Ascendant and first house represent the attacker, in this case David Cameron and his government, who is calling the referendum. Descendant and 7th House represent the opposition to Cameron, i.e. all those who are defending for Brexit. The ruler of Ascendant in Cancer, Moon, is in 7th house, while first house is empty with no planet, therefore Brexit side will win. Midheaven in Aries, the sign of England, is containing Uranus, indicating that large and unexpected changes will take place in government and position of United Kingdom. Scotland, whose sign is Cancer and where Sun is conjunct Venus, will decide for remaining in the UE, which can be exploited by Scottish nationalists, asserting his europeanism, to separate from England.

MissScorpio

Hi there.
Thank you very much for this useful info. I too am of the same opinion here. Would you also say that Moon applying to Saturn Rx is a strong indication? As Rx planets more about going backwards than forwards?

Estrellero

Of course, Moon in 7th house applying to Saturn ruler of 7th house is a strong indication.

Heaven is dominated by a cosmic cross with Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune. A difficult situation is going to be faced, which could be harshly solved in mid August when backward planets turn forward. Mars and Saturn conjuction close to Antares in Sagittarius of 24th August is a decisive date.

MissScorpio

Yes, that is what I thought , and the reception is very strong too, being as Moon in Aqu (Saturn rules Aquarius). Very interesting point about the Mars/Saturn conjunction. Will have to wait and see what happens on 23rd, lots of onerous changes it seems! Thanks once again for your very helpful insight.

AJ Astrology

The ruler of Ascendant in Cancer, Moon, is in 7th house, while first house is empty with no planet, therefore Brexit side will win.

Hi Estrellero,

I use Whole Sign Houses so Moon is in H8, but came to the same conclusion, since Uranus sits in H10 and Moon applies to a sextile to Saturn. Since the sextile is a weak aspect, I don't see Leave Camp winning by a large margin.

I also notice that Mars (ruler of the MC) is retrograde in H5 which represents ambassadors and envoys.

AJ Astrology

The sextile is not a weak aspect.

Hi Miss Scorpio,

A lot of books say sextile is a weaker aspect than a trine is. I'm just not expecting a landslide in the voting.

Moon is in Aquarius so the reception is strong as Saturn rules Aquarius .

Saturn likes to preserve the Status Quo. By Whole Sign, Saturn is in H6 and retrograde, making Saturn too weak to be effective.

Actually, that suggests the Remain Camp might win.

Estrellero

You must see that cosmic cross of Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius, Neptune retrograde in Piscis in 9th house (the foreing affairs), Mercury planet of trade in Gemini in 11th (groups), and Juppiter in Virgo in 3th. Foreing affairs of U.K. are in confusion. Mercury is aflicted. Moon is square to (medium) Lilith.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Ascendant and first house represent the attacker, in this case David Cameron and his government, who is calling the referendum. Descendant and 7th House represent the opposition to Cameron, i.e. all those who are defending for Brexit. The ruler of Ascendant in Cancer, Moon, is in 7th house, while first house is empty with no planet, therefore Brexit side will win. Midheaven in Aries, the sign of England, is containing Uranus, indicating that large and unexpected changes will take place in government and position of United Kingdom. Scotland, whose sign is Cancer and where Sun is conjunct Venus, will decide for remaining in the UE, which can be exploited by Scottish nationalists, asserting his europeanism, to separate from England.

This is truly horary astrology at its best. Total accuracy and written a week before the referendum occured.
So refreshing to read an actual prediction for which the answer cannot be known beforehand.
I applaud your abilities.:smile:

Kitchy

Banned
Yes, Estrellero - I read this last week and was quite impressed at your detail and precision and that's why I offered a thumbs up then. Here's another THUMBS UP for a chart WELL READ!!!!

I love your Aquarian stellium detail and insight!!!

gamzatti

Estrellero I have only just read your interpretation of the EU vote result posted well before the event,and am most impressed. You are a very good astrologer.