How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

love-thinking

That being said Capricorn and cancer have a special bond as they are both watery in nature. No other sister pair has this effect. In fact most of us sharing in here are Capy and Cancer #feelingsesh.

It's interesting you call opposite signs sisters because I hear signs that don't like eachother or understand eachother are typically

1. signs that square eachother
2. signs that inconjunct
3. signs next to eachother.

1st one is fourth from each-other, 2nd being 8th from eachother, and the 3rd being 12th from each-other.

Abby83

Many people confuse Aquarian with actual Capricorn stuff. I don't relate well to sag actually, and I fine the Sun to be rather shallow. I come across cocky but I'm really not underneath, I really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to talk to me and think about my chart.
But then where is this lovely side of you coming from? Can't be Capricorn.

Whoam1

But speaking of cap and cancer. My mum has south node cancer with Jupiter and Uranus and north node Capricorn with Mars and moon. For most of my life she has been a very emotional sensitive wreck. But the last 3 years (age 63) she has been total Capricorn. As soon as I talk about emotional issues she cuts it short with a direct factual response. She says 'get over it, I told you what to do.' She also talks a lot about saving money and bargains and money back.

Can I tell you the secret about cap? Materialism represnts the goat part and climbing to the top of the mountain, but no one knows what happens at the top. The Capricorn doesn't just die. It transforms, it takes the material it has gained and realises that happiness comes not from secuess but by relationship with oneself and others. A Capricorns spiritual journey tells the tail of going to water, diving in the depths of ones soul to find true happiness in life. We are good with money but a fully spirituality developed Capricorn will be better with people.

ConfusedCrab

That being said Capricorn and cancer have a special bond as they are both watery in nature. No other sister pair has this effect. In fact most of us sharing in here are Capy and Cancer #feelingsesh.

❤️💛💚💙💜🖤❤️💛💚💙💜🖤

Sometimes I feel like you understand me more than I’d like you to.

ConfusedCrab

But speaking of cap and cancer. My mum has south node cancer with Jupiter and Uranus and north node Capricorn with Mars and moon. For most of my life she has been a very emotional sensitive wreck. But the last 3 years (age 63) she has been total Capricorn. As soon as I talk about emotional issues she cuts it short with a direct factual response. She says 'get over it, I told you what to do.' She also talks a lot about saving money and bargains and money back.

Good ol caps 😎

They keep it real

Whoam1

Just curious, is capricorn the closest earth sign to be a water sign? Or are you saying capricorn in fact is a water sign?

It was a water sign in even Greek astrology, it still shows water In the Vedic system. Some even say it is both water and earth. I look to these other forms to find out more about this truly misunderstood sign.

Abby83

Can I tell you the secret about cap? Materialism represnts the goat part and climbing to the top of the mountain, but no one knows what happens at the top. The Capricorn doesn't just die. It transforms, it takes the material it has gained and realises that happiness comes not from secuess but by relationship with oneself and others. A Capricorns spiritual journey tells the tail of going to water, diving in the depths of ones soul to find true happiness in life. We are good with money but a fully spirituality developed Capricorn will be better with people.

True. Capricorns work hard to provide well for their loved ones. Promlem is they don't care who they trample to get there. And they're too controlling.

Last edited:

Whoam1

You guys should seriously read my post on Capricorn being a water sign. I have studued astrology trying to run away from this sign, but even in my Vedic chart I have Mars exalted in Capricorn (and sidreally I have neptune and Uranus here). I have actually learned to love it. It is the SEA-goat and we often over look that.

ConfusedCrab

You guys should seriously read my post on Capricorn being a water sign. I have studued astrology trying to run away from this sign, but even in my Vedic chart I have Mars exalted in Capricorn (and sidreally I have neptune and Uranus here). I have actually learned to love it. It is the SEA-goat and we often over look that.

Link me babe

Whoam1

True. Capricorns work hard to provide well for their loved ones. Promlem is they don't care who they trample to get there.

That is the stormy nature that they have plus the burden that they bare. Scorpio dies this too but sometimes for more selfish reasons, does it make them less of a water sign?

Whoam1

I have mood swings. My partner thinks I'm cute. I'm told I'm edgy I'm actually emotional eventhough I have rbf and I can dress in skinny jeans and a pullover and still give off the don't get in my way vibe.