My chart

bbr11

Re: A very bad girl.

It actually goes from Sag, Aries, Aquarius and Taurus every site i go to is different haha.

Anyway here is my info:
Birth Date: Aug. 16, 1989
Birth Place: Tehran
Birth Time: 2:45 PM

Nate of the 12th

Definitely Sagittarius rising, bbr11. Sun in the dark 8th on Placidus, but in the venturesome 9th on my beloved equal-houses system :) Sun opposite Moon inserts "moonish" quality into the value system, thus making you more loyal and protective of people than our bad girl here ;) It is essentially a personality rift between what one wants to do and what he feels compelled to do through feelings of emotional loyalty. I'm only getting a trine to Uranus from the sun, so probably no perversed self-confidence or unrelieved boredom as we have found in miss congeniality. Do you travel much?

Mercury is strong in Virgo conjunct sharp Mars :cool: technical ability?

There's your chart on Astro.com:
I get the same thing on Solar Fire

Attachments

• bbr11.gif
    bbr11.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 29

bbr11

So are you saying that I'm supposed to be more like my moon than my sun?
And oya, I'm very technical. I notice things that no one even cares about haha. Theyd be like how do you even notice these stuff! lol ... but ya I do like traveling but I hate traveling to same places.

I have two more questions if you dont mind:
1. How come when I get my birth chart, for example here: http://www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.php which I always use, it says that my Rising sign is in Taurus.
2. When I enter my info for my birth chart, why do i get venus square jupiter and venus square uranus. It just doesnt make any sense because my venus is in virgo and jupitor in cancer and uranus in capricorn!! It should be Venus sextile jupiter and venus trine uranus.

Nate of the 12th

bbr11 said:
So are you saying that I'm supposed to be more like my moon than my sun?
Not exactly, it means that the moon has equal influence over you, it is in a power struggle with the Sun, but doesn't cancel it. It means that each one has to consider the contradictory other in every step they take, thus the deliberation tends to be more complicated. For example you may want to do X, but feel you should do Y.

Regarding that website, it screws up the time zone for Tehran: it is IT (local time-3:30=UTC) but somehow the website calculates the chart for 19:30 UTC?? Probably a badly programmed code, I wouldn't rely on it. Most of us use Astro.com.

As to question #2, a square can exist between signs that are naturally sextile, because a square's orb (range of influence) is often considered 10°, and if one planet is at the end of one sign, the other at the begining of the other then they are within that orb and still squaring. It is often called an out-of-sign aspect.

I wonder why the thread was moved. We have been comparing influences to "bad girl", now the context is lost....