Pisces sun conjunct North Node 8th House???

This natal aspect of Pisces sun conjunct the north node in the 8th house is very interesting and perplexing to me. Just wondering what the overall meaning is with my whole chart in context. Also my south node is pretty darn close to my moon in the 2nd. Yep, full moon baby haha. I'm wondering how much spirituality is involved here and what im suppose to be evolving into as I grow.

Any interpretations would be appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_245gw_steph_2018515.63529.44154.jpg
    astro_245gw_steph_2018515.63529.44154.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 28

Lin

I don't think the 8th house is particularly spiritual, unless the rest of the chart points to spirituality as a main theme.
the 8th house represents partnership finances and values; other people's money and values; partnership "issues" within marriage. It has to do with banking and the stock market. It has to do with dealing personally with other people's issues. It's Pluto's natural house.

The moon trines Neptune, your 9th house ruler. But the 9th house represents dogmatic religion, rather than "spiritual" religions (no or little dogma). The south node can be a problem when it conjs the Moon, as the Moon represents the past, habits, mother, emotional impulses and habits, etc. And the node there intensifies the dynamics represented by the Moon.

Uranus in the mix (conj Neptune) indicates that you will tend to want to find your own answers when it comes to religion and the spirit and "God."

Study more about your Sun-Moon opposition. IT is important....irrespective of the spiritual issues.

LIN

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
This natal aspect of Pisces sun conjunct the north node in the 8th house is very interesting and perplexing to me. Just wondering what the overall meaning is with my whole chart in context. Also my south node is pretty darn close to my moon in the 2nd. Yep, full moon baby haha. I'm wondering how much spirituality is involved here and what im suppose to be evolving into as I grow.

Any interpretations would be appreciated!
hi steph

you are quite correct, the north node conjunct your sun opposed to the moon conjunct your south node is very tied into spiritual experiences regardless of what house it occurs. not only spiritual things but this also gives you aura great strength. you emanate etheric energies and others will be affected by you whether they sense you or not. this tends to be an attractive force around you and I assume many unusual situations and people have been attracted to you.
this awareness of yourself does give you a sense of energies and realties beyond the world of physical senses

you have Neptune conjunct to Saturn which accentuates you spiritual feelings as this to gives you experiences that seem to reflect higher reason or purpose. your personality is fluid and open to new situations so you do not have rigid ideas and can give new ideas a chance. this position also shows you are a very complex person and can see both sides of any question. though out going ,you don't really show your deepest feeling, so few people really know the real you.

but you are not air head either as your mars is opposed to pluto. tis shows you are very practical and very aware of how the world affects you. this can be a rather selfish aspect but with your sensitivities, probably not so much. this opposition give you strong ambition and strength of body and motives. this is an aspect of a survivor, one you has had to overcome harsh life trials but always overcomes them and gets back up if knocked down.

your moon/mercury midpoint is square to venus which gives you a optimistic and happy outlook. your Venus is loosely square to mars and pluto which gives you physical appeal and a strong emotional/sexual nature .but you can be somewhat reserves socially and are quite loyal.
you venus is square to the mars/Jupiter midpoint which shows a expansive social presence .you like going out and feel a joy for life in general. this is an aspect of many friends

rahu

I don't think the 8th house is particularly spiritual, unless the rest of the chart points to spirituality as a main theme.
the 8th house represents partnership finances and values; other people's money and values; partnership "issues" within marriage. It has to do with banking and the stock market. It has to do with dealing personally with other people's issues. It's Pluto's natural house.

The moon trines Neptune, your 9th house ruler. But the 9th house represents dogmatic religion, rather than "spiritual" religions (no or little dogma). The south node can be a problem when it conjs the Moon, as the Moon represents the past, habits, mother, emotional impulses and habits, etc. And the node there intensifies the dynamics represented by the Moon.

Uranus in the mix (conj Neptune) indicates that you will tend to want to find your own answers when it comes to religion and the spirit and "God."

Study more about your Sun-Moon opposition. IT is important....irrespective of the spiritual issues.

LIN

Thanks for your reply LIN,

I get what you mean. The reason I associate 8th house with spirituality is because financial and sharing resources aside, it also handles the areas of death, sex, and transformation. And to me, those 3 things are related to spirituality. I also read some thing about sun 8th house and possible ego dissolution. But, then again, those are subjects that I've been taking a lot of interest in lately and I may have been subconsciously looking for it while researching.

As for my sun oppose moon with the nodes. My moon conjunct south node is probably in relation to my mom. We have a complicated and unhealthy relationship, though way less now than when I was young. To make it short, I was my mother's mother, therapist and best friend. And in exchange she would take care of everything and didn't teach me much. She herself had a rough childhood and she is a damaged soul. She needed me a lot. Once older I had to force myself away (with some much needed help) and figure myself out. Now I live states away and I have firm boundaries. She still gets me very emotionally riled up when we talk though. I figure it's opposite my sun because my parents did not get along at all and I felt rather torn between them. I was told things about both sides that no child needs to know.

Either way, how would I even know if I have worked though this strong opposition?
I feel like I've made good progress but maybe there is more to it. I asked specifically about the sun north node because that's the direction my soul is needing to grow towards and it relates to pisces 8th house.

Thank again!

Last edited:
hi steph

you are quite correct, the north node conjunct your sun opposed to the moon conjunct your south node is very tied into spiritual experiences regardless of what house it occurs. not only spiritual things but this also gives you aura great strength. you emanate etheric energies and others will be affected by you whether they sense you or not. this tends to be an attractive force around you and I assume many unusual situations and people have been attracted to you.
this awareness of yourself does give you a sense of energies and realties beyond the world of physical senses

you have Neptune conjunct to Saturn which accentuates you spiritual feelings as this to gives you experiences that seem to reflect higher reason or purpose. your personality is fluid and open to new situations so you do not have rigid ideas and can give new ideas a chance. this position also shows you are a very complex person and can see both sides of any question. though out going ,you don't really show your deepest feeling, so few people really know the real you.

but you are not air head either as your mars is opposed to pluto. tis shows you are very practical and very aware of how the world affects you. this can be a rather selfish aspect but with your sensitivities, probably not so much. this opposition give you strong ambition and strength of body and motives. this is an aspect of a survivor, one you has had to overcome harsh life trials but always overcomes them and gets back up if knocked down.

your moon/mercury midpoint is square to venus which gives you a optimistic and happy outlook. your Venus is loosely square to mars and pluto which gives you physical appeal and a strong emotional/sexual nature .but you can be somewhat reserves socially and are quite loyal.
you venus is square to the mars/Jupiter midpoint which shows a expansive social presence .you like going out and feel a joy for life in general. this is an aspect of many friends

rahu

Hello Rahu and thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth and thorough response!

You really hit the nail on the head for me! Especially the fact that I am friendly and sociable with others but keep a large part of myself hidden. I feel like there is this whole different aspect of my personality that no one ever sees. And even when I try to explain myself to others, I either confuse them when I bring it up or they just blow off what I'm saying. I have come to terms with the fact that some thoughts and feelings are just for me and it doesn't have to be understood or accepted by anyone. And that can be very nice and at the same time a little lonely.

Spirituality has become a big focus in my life these last couple of years, especially lately. I've always felt vibes from people and I consider myself to be empathic. I get drained by people, especially some family members. I've had a few experiences of ego death, if that makes any sense. An awakening, I guess you could call it. And since then, I see life differently and I am on this journey to get to the root of myself and am finding that at the end of me is the beginning of life itself.

Lol but enough of my crazy babble! Thank you for the great interpretation. My goal is to be my highest self and astrology is helping to show me what to work on. So all information that I get is putting me closer to the right direction.

If per chance you read this and aren't bored with my chart yet, I have an unrelated, career question. What career potential does it show in my chart? Any particular field or skill I should focus in on? I'm already a nurse and I find it highly draining. Thank you!!!

rahu

Banned
Hello Rahu and thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth and thorough response!

You really hit the nail on the head for me! Especially the fact that I am friendly and sociable with others but keep a large part of myself hidden. I feel like there is this whole different aspect of my personality that no one ever sees. And even when I try to explain myself to others, I either confuse them when I bring it up or they just blow off what I'm saying. I have come to terms with the fact that some thoughts and feelings are just for me and it doesn't have to be understood or accepted by anyone. And that can be very nice and at the same time a little lonely.

Spirituality has become a big focus in my life these last couple of years, especially lately. I've always felt vibes from people and I consider myself to be empathic. I get drained by people, especially some family members. I've had a few experiences of ego death, if that makes any sense. An awakening, I guess you could call it. And since then, I see life differently and I am on this journey to get to the root of myself and am finding that at the end of me is the beginning of life itself.

Lol but enough of my crazy babble! Thank you for the great interpretation. My goal is to be my highest self and astrology is helping to show me what to work on. So all information that I get is putting me closer to the right direction.

If per chance you read this and aren't bored with my chart yet, I have an unrelated, career question. What career potential does it show in my chart? Any particular field or skill I should focus in on? I'm already a nurse and I find it highly draining. Thank you!!!

thanks for your feedback... I did hold back a
little because as you know not all people can deal with
alternate planes etc...

I've always felt vibes from people and I consider myself to be empathic. I get drained by people, especially some family members.

I think this is part of your sun/node and moon/south node aspect. your aura and felt by others and your auric energies are drained, likely unconsciously, by others.

I've had a few experiences of ego death, if that makes any sense.
this experience likely a function or your Uranus/Pluto midpoint conjunct your Lilith as Uranus is the energy of the astral path and pluto is the symbol of death and rebirth. the vertex is the plane of all cosmic energies associated with consciousness our sun/earth plane as well as universal consciousness. though the vertex is source of our conscious and unconscious planes, so much of the energies of the vertex are not directly comprehensible to us as the vertex encompasses the greater universal planes .
as a consequence the vertex can bring inchoate impression ,visions and experiences that can confuse, awe or instruct us.

so you combination of Pluto and Uranus on the vertex gives you near death/ego death encounters .

What career potential does it show in my chart? Any particular field or skill I should focus in on? I'm already a nurse and I find it highly draining. Thank you!

I am not the best on vocational observations but I consider your chart .but I notice that your mercury at 5auar58 and will soon be transited exactly by the south node on june28 thru july 9 as the south node will form a station on your mercury and the south node will stay within 10 minutes of exact til aug25. this is length of time for the transit is very unusual and extremely intense. this is a time for extreme psychic and mental power. your creativity and mental imagery will be unsurpassed .this is an aspect of magic, meaning that your thought forms will be able to create reality the around you. but the south node can be used for black magic so you will attract negative force in this period. it is very important to keep your thought in the light because if your lower desires lead you, you may lose control. you future course should be obvious to you in this period. and remember your thought will make what you need come true

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_stephmania_64091_17267.jpg
    astro_2gw_stephmania_64091_17267.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
thanks for your feedback... I did hold back a
little because as you know not all people can deal with
alternate planes etc...

I've always felt vibes from people and I consider myself to be empathic. I get drained by people, especially some family members.

I think this is part of your sun/node and moon/south node aspect. your aura and felt by others and your auric energies are drained, likely unconsciously, by others.

I've had a few experiences of ego death, if that makes any sense.
this experience likely a function or your Uranus/Pluto midpoint conjunct your Lilith as Uranus is the energy of the astral path and pluto is the symbol of death and rebirth. the vertex is the plane of all cosmic energies associated with consciousness our sun/earth plane as well as universal consciousness. though the vertex is source of our conscious and unconscious planes, so much of the energies of the vertex are not directly comprehensible to us as the vertex encompasses the greater universal planes .
as a consequence the vertex can bring inchoate impression ,visions and experiences that can confuse, awe or instruct us.

so you combination of Pluto and Uranus on the vertex gives you near death/ego death encounters .

What career potential does it show in my chart? Any particular field or skill I should focus in on? I'm already a nurse and I find it highly draining. Thank you!

I am not the best on vocational observations but I consider your chart .but I notice that your mercury at 5auar58 and will soon be transited exactly by the south node on june28 thru july 9 as the south node will form a station on your mercury and the south node will stay within 10 minutes of exact til aug25. this is length of time for the transit is very unusual and extremely intense. this is a time for extreme psychic and mental power. your creativity and mental imagery will be unsurpassed .this is an aspect of magic, meaning that your thought forms will be able to create reality the around you. but the south node can be used for black magic so you will attract negative force in this period. it is very important to keep your thought in the light because if your lower desires lead you, you may lose control. you future course should be obvious to you in this period. and remember your thought will make what you need come true

rahu

Thanks again Rahu!

I too am careful about who I speak of these topics to. Pretty much all the people close to me would think I'm crazy and/or a heathen lol. Obviously that is not my view of things. Our souls come to earth to learn lessons and grow. And my intentions are 100% positive, I want to invite more light in and be a light to others!

Everything you've said is super helpful. So thanks again for your input! I'll be sure to focus on positive intentions for my life and especially this summer!

rahu

Banned
Thanks again Rahu!

I too am careful about who I speak of these topics to. Pretty much all the people close to me would think I'm crazy and/or a heathen lol. Obviously that is not my view of things. Our souls come to earth to learn lessons and grow. And my intentions are 100% positive, I want to invite more light in and be a light to others!

Everything you've said is super helpful. So thanks again for your input! I'll be sure to focus on positive intentions for my life and especially this summer!
just a last thought.
the node focuses energy of the vertex so when you have anode transit one is subject to "magic"/paranormal powers . the nodes will bring these energies through the planet touches.

the south node brings pre-existent thought forms from other souls or entities so the transit can be very intense. staying the light as you are and you will reap much. but beware if you start to feel your mind is being overwhelmed, it this is just the excessive nodal energy. The image in such a transit is to learn and use the energies you can ,but do not try to use or take responsibility for ALL the energy.
rahu