More than friends?

Valkyria

I've been trying to interpret this chart but the more I look at it, the more confused I get... So am asking for your help. I have been friends with this woman for several years. We are quite close and can talk about almost everything. Some people would say we have very intense friendship. The question is does she/has she ever think/thought of me as more than friends?

Looking at the moon, it's most recent aspect was with Venus, which is at home in its own sign Taurus, 14 degrees. Venus is the co-ruler of the querent (me). The moon's most recent conjunction before the question is with Mars at 1 degree Leo in the 6th house. Both Venus and Mars are known to be associated with attraction.

All aspects before the moon leaves the sign (in listed order):

-with Sun in Taurus (square). Sun is co-ruler of the quesited. Venus (querent) and Sun (quesited) are conjunct. Positive?
-with Uranus in Pisces (inconjunct) on the ASC. Negative?
-with Jupiter in Capricorn (inconjunct). Negative?
-with Neptune in Aquarius (opposition) Negative?
-with Pluto in Capricorn (trine) Positive?
-with Mars in Leo (semisextile) Positive?
-with Saturn in Virgo (conjunction) Positive or negative when Saturn is "r"?

Conclusion:
Aspects go from negative to positive.
Ruler of Capricorn (11th house, house of friends) makes a conjunction with moon when it leaves the sign (Leo). I'd say the answer to my question is yes but maybe the retrograde of Saturn and the previous bad aspects say something else...
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c3jgfileKvu8KW-u1200161058/astro_w2gw_21_no_name_hp.44108.27090.gif?10787