random thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppLeo

What would astrologically happen if we blew up the moon? o:

I think astrology is synchronized with the planets. So if the Moon blow up, we would still continue to act as if the Moon was still in the sky and in the signs of the zodiac. And we can know where the imaginary Moon is with computers.

conspiracy theorist

CT, you make a judgement on me and say I'm walking in the check out isle..? Where's this truce, if you're going to give me digs just don't speak to me.

Did you seriously find that insulting?
I just realize both you and Odd thought I was dissing you.

Yeah, let's not talk to each other again. Our synastry is too explosive.

Oddity

Did you seriously find that insulting?
I just realize both you and Odd thought I was dissing you.

Yeah, let's not talk to each other again. Our synastry is too explosive.

Actually - I was just making a general observation. Didn't know that Bluebell was into magic.

conspiracy theorist

Actually - I was just making a general observation. Didn't know that Bluebell was into magic.

I've seen you praise the alchemists before. Hermetic magic is what I'm interested in a la Iamblichus.

Many people come to the occult to gain powers so I understand why you'd make that statement.

Bambi95

Account Closed
I think astrology is synchronized with the planets. So if the Moon blow up, we would still continue to act as if the Moon was still in the sky and in the signs of the zodiac. And we can know where the imaginary Moon is with computers.

Are you saying we could make an artificial moon? I'm not sure if that'll work like the natural one, but it'd be cool none the less.

Maybe people would feel out of whack noa that the 'steward' of moon energy no longer exists.

So humanity would slowly fall into some kind of nihilistic state? Maybe not since Jupiter would still be around.

AppLeo

Are you saying we could make an artificial moon? I'm not sure if that'll work like the natural one, but it'd be cool none the less.

Yes, of course. We'll just have the most powerful cheese factory make a big ball of cheese. Send the cheese into the sky and put it into practice of the blown up Moon.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yes, of course. We'll just have the most powerful cheese factory make a big ball of cheese. Send the cheese into the sky and put it into practice of the blown up Moon.

Cheese? I think Mercury smells like burnt cheese for some reason. xD

conspiracy theorist

Has any one ever pulled up the chart when they created their account out of curiosity?

I did mine a year back and it had Libra rising with a Mars Saturn conjunct the ascendant. Perhaps I should stop posting.

I wouldn't say magic, more spiritualism. I was thinking about opening a thread about astral dream experiences. I've been keeping a diary and it would be interesting to share online.

conspiracy theorist

Our synastry is explosive..? :D

Kinda. For one, we're both full of fire.

My Mars is on your Moon-Uranus, squares your Venus.

All my Sag trines your Aries and I think your Mars actually sqaures my Venus too iirc.

Not to mention your ASC degree is my MC degree.

So yeah, it's pretty, uh, "interesting"

Status
Not open for further replies.