Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

...and there's that little matter of my observation concerning cycles of 666 years and 888 years and half and quarter divisions of the same two.
As 333 years after his birth in 3 A..D. you find that the year 336 A.D. is pointed to and the first degree of Aries in the natal chart I propose is that of the Man from Naz. Which i 'm certain indicates less than honorable machinations concerning the transformation [or "Transfiguration"] of the"Man'.
...and as I'm not anything anyone would regard as student of Roman history, or Biblical History either...and much less any sort of authority... and although I did know about the Council at Nicaea, and the "editing" they did of the books and writings that became the New Testament, what I didn't know was that they were trying to redefine what He had become after his transformation...that is, until just now...and

Thank you Rahu... you've just given me such a boost in confidence concerning my endeavors with all this in that I find it adds a lot of weight to that theory of mine.

...that made my day,

piercethevale

Greetings once again.
I came across something of a curious nature awhile back and I finally found a little time to get all the exact co-ordinates and calculations to make sure of what I thought I had spotted in the Yeshu'a natal chart [that is to say the original chart that astrodienst produced from Nov. 7, 2004 until sometime between Dec 29, 2010 and Jan 24, 2012 and then changed the data again since that time.]

It has to do with a copy of one of the oldest of the Handbooks still in print that is considered "modern" by some astrologers, that is to say the "A To Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" by Llewellyn George first published in 1910. I acquired a Feb. 1978 reprint of the 39th edition of 1976.

In Part V of the book, titled, "Additional Studies" the author presents on page 678 "Exaltation Degrees" of which two I was already quite familiar with, specifically 19* Aries for the Sun and 03* Taurus for the Moon, as for the reason they are used to determine the Arabic Part of Nobility & Honor, although I ascribe to the belief that only the exalted degree be used for the Sun as the degree for the Moon is used for those that believe in nocturnal formulae for Parts, which I don't...although I'm still not 100% certain as for only this particular Part out of all that are so converted. He then also informs the reader of the exalted degrees for the planets Mercury through Neptune and for the North and South Nodes. [For those of you unfamiliar with them, here they are in the same order as I listed above. :mercury: 15* Virgo, :venus: 27* Pisces, :mars: 28* Capricorn, :jupiter: 15* Cancer, :saturn: 21* Libra, :northnode: 3* Gemini & :southnode: 3* Sagittarius.]

The author also makes one more presentation and tht of "Critical Degrees". He states that they are said to be known as either "sensitive or critical degrees" and that they were considered of much importance "by the ancients". That "a planets' strength or power in the horoscope is believed to be increased when in any of these degrees, or within an orb of 3* of the critical degree." He also wrote that a planet that is found in a Sign or House of dignity or well aspected then receives even greater benefic power and those poorly placed or badly aspected are greatly improved to ones' benefit.

The Critical Degrees He listed as thus.
For the Cardinal Signs 00* 13* & 26*
For the Fixed Signs 09* & 21*
For the Mutable Signs 04* & 17*

I am assuming then that the allowable orb of 2* is from either the beginning of the given degree or by the last second of the given degree , that is to say a 5* degree span...and note as the author gave the first location in the Cardinal Signs as 0* that means the author is not using proper terminology of degree identification, by that he is stating the 1st degree of Libra, that is to say from 00* Libra 00' 01'' to 01* Libra 00' 00". and then the 14th degree and 27th degree of Libra as well accounted for in the same manner.

Given that the natal chart that I have produced for consideration as to be that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth has a Septile matrix with 4 of the seven pints fulfilled and that it is based from either a starting point at the natal Moon @ 29* Virgo 25' 24" ;or at any point from there to th location of the natal Pluto at 00* 58' 52" and surely has an allowance of orb of 2* to either side, it does give a very generous amount of slack to play with around the Zodiac. A Septile is one seventh of th 360 degrees of the Zodiac and as such it is an irrational figure but the closest approximation is 51* 24' 13" and proceeding from the Moon/Asc/Pluto conj. in Libra that first point falls at between 20* Scorpio 51' 07" to 22* Scorpio 24' 35" which are exact figures for the Moon and Pluto so allow a 2* orb to either side.

At 24* Scorpio 25' 40" there sits Neptune about 01' 05" outside of the 2* allowable orb for the Septile, that is if it is limited to a 2* orb as I've never heard or read of what the allowable orb should be for a Septile and I believe I'm being stingy, since the Quintile is given 3* by many astrologers and the author Llewellyn George, and as the allowable orb for a critical degree is given as 3* I'd say that Neptune qualifies on both counts...after all it is increased in power and I would assume that means range of influence as well, even if only by one degree. If so, then Neptune fills one of those 'Critical Degree' locations.

From there the next Septile point comes to 12* Capricorn 16' 50" to 13* Capricorn 50' 18", with a 2* allowance of orb to either side and is an empty point but fulfilled on the day, I have given as the day of physical death on April 16, 35 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer], by the Moon.

Proceeding on the next Septile point is at 03* Pisces 32' 43" to 05* Pisces 16' 01", and a 2* allowance of orb to either side and there sits Venus @ 06* Pisces 47' 04" and well within that 2* of allowable orb to a Septile

Next comes the point in Aries from 25* Aries 08' 15" to 26* Aries 41' 43" , plus that 2* of orb, but it is a vacant point at birth.

Continuing on we come Gemini from 16* Gemini 33' 58" to 18* Gemini 07' 26", and not to forget that 2* of allowable orb, and there is Mars stationed at 18* Gemini 55' 32" and qualifies for both Septile and Critical degree at that marked spot on the Zodiac.

Then next is Leo at from between 07* Leo 59' 41' to 09* Leo 33' 09" and while Saturn is given at 12* Leo 38' 56" on that day when the Moon hit 13* Capricorn 00' 00" and being that the point within the Sign of capricorn for the Septile can be between 10* 16' 50" to 15* 50' 18" taking full advantage of that that would place Saturn at around 12* 38' 20" and while that is beyond the 2* allowable orb for a Septile which limits it to 11* Leo 33' 09" it does come in to just 5' over orb allowance if a 3* orb is to be given for a Septile but definitely within the 3* orb for the Critical degree conjunction and seeing as that would add extra power of influence I think 5' of a degree would be easily covered.

...anyways, as I don't have a clue why the Ancients gave such recognition to these particular degrees of the associated Signs this all was merely just an exercise in math and orienteering to the Zodiac... but I have a hunch that someday it'll become rather clear and understood that these natal Septile points and what occupied the four in the Signs of Libra, Scorpio, Pisces and Gemini at birth and what astro-influences filled in the missing points in Capricorn, Aries and Leo some 32 years and two weeks later were of a rather special arrangement.

Last edited:

astretina

pardon my english

from my biblical knowledge Lord Jesus was born in september month (mid to late september, probably at new or full moon).

As the scripture says "He came as a servant"
Therefore he is a virgo sun man in tropical astrology for what it's worth

any chart that doesnt have sun in virgo is incorrect, you are wasting your time, i have studied the matter

cheers

Last edited:

piercethevale

pardon my english

from my biblical knowledge Lord Jesus was born in september month (mid to late september, probably at new or full moon).

As the scripture says "He came as a servant"
Therefore he is a virgo sun man in tropical astrology for what it's worth

any chart that doesnt have sun in virgo is incorrect, you are wasting your time, i have studied the matter

cheers

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. Could you please cite the reference from which you base your claim?

Also, would you care to explain, what does being a Virgo man have to do with being a "servant"?

I should add that most all the members that are contributing to this thread have studied "the matter" also, with likely some exceptions.
I my self have studied the matter, pointedly, since the late 1970's, concerning astrology, generally, since the 1980's and most determinedly since 2001. Also, I have been aware of the controversy, since the late 1950's.

Last edited:

piercethevale

ahh actually, after giving it some thought... its does somewhat seem lucky.. (maybe not the ghost part but the liberation/liquidation part..)

bondage to individuality/ liberation ain't so shabby...

(and maybe to use saturn as ruler you would look to lower octave planet... )

trying to contemplate whether my theory holds up to the fact that this part is the same as Yeshuas spiritual service..... i guess it does... (every part in a sense requires both consious effort and divine planning to reach full potential.... but the division between these two does seem symbolically appropriate for His parts... )

You may find of interest what I discovered about my Part of Luck just this past August 22nd, and have just posted on a thread about winning the lottery at this following link in posts #23. 24 & 26....:wink:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78463

Oh...wait, that's right ...I sent you this info via facebook that day...

oh well, never mind...but maybe some of the other members will be interested in it.:happy:

astretina

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. Could you please cite the reference from which you base your claim?

Also, would you care to explain, what does being a Virgo man have to do with being a "servant"?

I should add that most all the members that are contributing to this thread have studied "the matter" also, with likely some exceptions.
I my self have studied the matter, pointedly, since the late 1970's, concerning astrology, generally, since the 1980's and most determinedly since 2001. Also, I have been aware of the controversy, since the late 1950's.

google jesus birth 3bc
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nredU--uKf0J:http://www.versebyverse.org/doctrine/birthofchrist.html%2Bjesus+birth+3bc&gbv=1&sei=KvwWVMa1AYWgyAOMnoHoCA&hl=en&&ct=clnk

isnt virgo tropical sign known for its service?
purity, barren sign.... so forth, you know the traits of virgo in traditional astrology

plus the bible says he carried "our" sins, he was laden with sicknesses illnesses because of it (6th house primarily in astrology)check the natal chart below... many signs point to virgo sun sign

september 11, 3bc (-2) around sunset is probably the birth time of Christ

here is a snapshot of space-time continuum of that date in stellarium (basically how heavens were astronomically)

http://bayimg.com/PaALHAAgg
7bfbf8eb4b515722847b97d726c4ddb93c66deb9.jpg

jupiter regulus conjunction "a king is born"... lion of tribe of judah, woman clothed with sun, moon under her feet and so forth many signs...

and here is the natal chart of the nativity
http://bayimg.com/pAaLiAagg

im not an astrologer, i only study it in my spare time plus i like to analyze my natal chart,

i didnt register on this forum to discuss biblical matters of faith (the forum is for astrology), but i found many topics regarding Christ's nativity in astrological forums, thats why i joined this debate

Last edited:

piercethevale

The key phrase for Virgo is "I analyze", and that they do, if you study astrology and the people born under the sign long enough you'll realize it is true.

Those that serve are found in all signs.

"Many are called, but few are chosen"

piercethevale

And it's not a debate, it's a discussion...btw.
At least some of us don't perceive it that way.

In this case here, in this thread I originated, it's a presentation of what I have found and a discussion.
At least, I try to keep it that way.

Last edited:

piercethevale

If I got a nickle from everybody that has read or responded to my thread here, or at one of the other astrological forums on the internet, or that have read my book, that has some difference to my findings I would be wealthy beyond my dreams.:smile:

piercethevale

Besides, I provided the exact same date, cited reading number from the Edgar Cayce files and have explained why I chose the time of day that I did...for the reason being, Pluto conjunct the Ascendant.
{I know there are a lot of posts in this thread folks, but it does get old having to add even more by repeating what I've already posted.} I offer a link to another web site where I have it in strictly presentation form...that is to say, no feed back, and it can be understood much easier and more clearly and quickly. Here it is again for those of you that didn't see it: http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=196

piercethevale

I took a look all through the thread your link provides and while I didn't find anything pertaining exactly to the chart 'm presenting here, I see that you have analyzed a chart from November in 4 B.C. and captioned it as the "Son of Satan", and you seem to be somewhat focused on the subject of the Satanic.
Seems that you do live up to the key phrase description of a Virgo.

I don't really care to spend any time out of general curiosity studying things of that nature. I've had to deal with things of such nature first hand on too many occasions for one lifetime, already.

I don't know where the passage is in the Bible or the exact words but I do know that it is said in there somewhere that... and as such I will have to paraphrase it ... 'that lucky is the man who gets to live his life without ever having given the Devil any reason to notice him but the man that does and subsequently becomes embroiled with the Devil will never again know any peace for the remainder of his life.':sick:

...or in others words, to quote Kevin Spacey from the movie the ''Usual Suspects", in which his character, Keyser Söze, speaks one of the greatest lines ever from any movie; "You know, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world that He doesn't exist.":devil:

...because if you go head to head with him, then you know that He does exist... and He doesn't like that.:bandit:

btw... Are you of the ''camp" that contends that Satan and Lucifer are two separate entities?
If not, let me know... I was explained the difference some years ago... and the fellow that did the talking, convinced me.

Last edited:

piercethevale

About five or six years ago I emailed astrodienst and asked them if they couldn't incorporate an app to locate and note as to where Septile aspects are in a chart as to allow those of us that deal with the Septile aspect a bit of ease in identifying a most difficult aspect to spot.
They emailed me back with a rather nasty retort that said "Don't you dare preach to us. If you wish to locate septiles cast a seventh harmonic chart."

I din't think that my polite request, more of an appeal really, was something as anything like "preaching"... unless they were already getting some pressure from some influence to shoo me off... they started monkeying with the data for charts cast using the same data for the Yeshu'a chart or for other charts cast for anywhere in Israel around 15 B.C. - 35 A.D. soon afterward and changed the entire computer program about two years later so as to move Pluto forward 00* 01' 59" of a degree and thus place it in the 2nd degree of Libra ...[which doesn't seem like much of an adjustment, but at the distance Pluto is from the Sun it is a move of many millions of miles]
I knew of Harmonic charts but knew nothing about how to interpret one or work with one...and I still don't. I don't know where I can learn that and whether it can be trusted to be a viable and verace technique.

But I made some harmonic charts but unfortunately the ones I made many years ago, around 2006-2007 were lost forever when my first computer was stolen from my apt. As astrodienst really didn't move anything a great distance, in terms of seconds and or minutes of degrees, this one is pretty dang near as accurate to the natal chart I have posted that was made before astrodienst's shenanigans.

I find it so interesting in that all the astro-bodies that are in the Septile matrix at birth are grouped together in Libra. Those being, the Moon, the Asc., Pluto, Venus, Mars and Neptune. And then the three astro-bodies that filled the vacant three spots, in the natal chart of that Septile matrix, at the time that Yeshu'a physically died on the cross, i.e. Monday, April 16th, 35 A.D. [gregorian] which include other than the Moon, the Sun, Saturn and Jupiter and in this chart they, and the aforementioned six, are in some sort of 'Grand Trine' all to one another and Saturn and Jupiter so close to one another in a less than a 2* 30' orb of conjunction, even though in the natal chart they are nearly in perfect inconjunct at a little over 154* apart...but in the chart I cast for the completion of the septile matrix that April 16th, 32 years and 14 days later they are conjunct in Leo and in orb of conjunction to the empty septile point in Leo in the natal chart.

Also of keen interest to me is that one of the empty spots at 24*-25* Aries is the location of the vertex in this 7th Harmonic chart...and Saturn in the 30th degree of Aquarius, the location of Yeshu'a's Part of (Spiritual) Service and which has an all too obvious symbolic illustration of the "Great White Brotherhood" aka "White Lodge" for it's Sabian Symbol and thae Part of Fortune located in the 9th of Capricorn; [ibid.]

"CAPRICORN 9°: AN ANGEL CARRYING A HARP.

KEYNOTE:
The revelation of the spiritual meaning and purpose at the core of any life situation.

This picture simply says that 'heaven is within us'. All we have to do is to be open and listen to the total harmony of life, a harmony in which we play a part that is necessary to the completeness and meaning of the whole. In order to do this we have to surrender our separative ego- consciousness and flow with the universal current which, to the religiously minded person, is the Will of God.

This is the fourth symbol of the series. The technique it implies is that of
ATTUNEMENTto the rhythm of universal life. Angels are to be considered personalizations of various aspects of this life, and totally subservient to its rhythms and purposes."

I would like to be able to at least have a basic understanding of a seventh harmonic chart. Is there a member here that is reading this whom is adept at the practice that might volunteer a bit of their time?
Just some basics to understanding is all I ask.:smile:

The Crucifixion death chart {pre astrodienst altering data}

Last edited:

piercethevale

I should have noted that the death chart is quite arbitrary as the orb for the septile points is so wide given that it is the cluster of Moon, Asc., Pluto that the septile matrix for the rest of the chart is based on.. as the Moon takes a couple of hours to pass through one degree of the zodiac, the window could be as much as 5 hours wide or even a little more.

piercethevale

The following I just copied from my thread on the Jesus birth chart at actastrology.com. It should be accurate but I haven't rechecked everything over at actastrology in quite some time and I found some things that were in desperate need of rectification there yesterday.
As it seems every few weeks I find yet another Part I miscalculated, be aware that these that follow may have been rectified since they were posted... check against the list of Parts for Yeshu'a when in doubt.

I'd do it but I'm running on an empty fuel tank presently [need sleep] and I thought that I'd just post this anyways cause you guys are pros...you can handle it... and I think that they are correct ...anyways,,,just not 100% sure.
Just remember that a Septile is 51* 25' 42.8556"
.........................a Bi-Septile is 102* 51' 25.7112"
.................that a Tri-Septile is 154* 17' 08.5668"
..............and a Quad-Septile is 205* 42' 51.4224"
.................the Quint-Septile is 257* 08' 34.2780"

copied and pasted as follows>>>

The Septile Matrix.
["According to Marc [Edmond] Jones, the key meaning of the septile is 'fatality'..." {Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Rael; "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach."]

The Septile Matrix that has 4 of the 7 points complete at birth are:
#1. Pluto/Asc/Moon @ 29* Virgo 25'- 0* Libra 59' [allowing a wide orb of influence around the Zodiac.]
#3. Mars @ 18* Gemini 56"
#5. Venus @ 06* Pisces 47"
#7. Neptune @ 24* Scorpio 26'

The missing points that were filled the day after, what would have to be, the first Easter Sunday. [ i.e. The first Sunday after the first Full Moon of Spring]

#2. Saturn @ 12* Leo 39' & Jupiter 12* Leo 57'
#4. Sun @ 25 Aries 29'
#6. Moon @ 14* Capricorn 00"

Interestingly the following Arabic Parts of the natal chart...please note:

Part of Death [Medval] [C8 + Saturn - Moon] @ 07* Aquarius 19'...directly opposite point # 2.
Part of Bereavement [C12 + R12 - Neptune] @ 09* Aquarius 53'... almost directly opposite point # 2.
Part of Insincerity [Asc + Moon - Neptune] @ 16* Gemini 57' conj. point # 3.
Part of Disputes [Asc + Venus - Mars] 18* Gemini 34' conj. point # 3.
Part of False Love [Asc. + Neptune - Venus] @ 18* Gemini 22' conj. point # 3.
Part of Disappointment [Asc. - + Mars - Neptune] @ 25* Aries 13' conj. point # 4.
Part of Life/Re-incarnation [Asc + Saturn - Jupiter] @ 25* Aries 57' conj. point # 4.
Part of Death/Disaster {Asc + C8 - Moon} @ 29* Aries 36' [about 2* off the orb...allowable.]
Part of Suicide [Asc. + C8 - Neptune] 04* Pisces 35' conj. point # 5
Part of Deceit [Asc + Venus - Neptune] 13* Capricorn 05' conj. point # 6.
Part of Destiny [Mc + Sun - Moon] 13* Capricorn 14' conj. point # 6.
Part of Unusual Events [Asc + Uranus - Moon] 25* Scorpio 43' con. point #7.
Part of Discord [Asc + Jupiter -Mars] 24* Taurus 59' opp. point #7.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I took a look all through the thread your link provides and while I didn't find anything pertaining exactly to the chart 'm presenting here, I see that you have analyzed a chart from November in 4 B.C. and captioned it as the "Son of Satan", and you seem to be somewhat focused on the subject of the Satanic.
Seems that you do live up to the key phrase description of a Virgo.

I don't really care to spend any time out of general curiosity studying things of that nature. I've had to deal with things of such nature first hand on too many occasions for one lifetime, already.

I don't know where the passage is in the Bible or the exact words but I do know that it is said in there somewhere that... and as such I will have to paraphrase it ... 'that lucky is the man who gets to live his life without ever having given the Devil any reason to notice him but the man that does and subsequently becomes embroiled with the Devil will never again know any peace for the remainder of his life.':sick:

...or in others words, to quote Kevin Spacey from the movie the ''Usual Suspects", in which his character, Keyser Söze, speaks one of the greatest lines ever from any movie; "You know, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world that He doesn't exist.":devil:

...because if you go head to head with him, then you know that He does exist... and He doesn't like that
.:bandit:

btw... Are you of the ''camp" that contends that Satan and Lucifer are two separate entities?
If not, let me know... I was explained the difference some years ago... and the fellow that did the talking, convinced me.

Ahhh, but he decided to take me head on, here is some charts for you to gander at:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1164

picture.php

Me

Look carefully and you can see a bow pointed at Asterion.

From the Moon to Mars, to the Virgo stellium, to Uranus and back to the Moon.

The flaming arrows of the devil.
Ephesians 6:16

picture.php

Notice how there is a direct conjunct of my sun and m.c., think of the satanic bible as an arrow (pointed directly at my heart).

Here is my composite with the movie End of Days:
picture.php

--------------

I also have the devil's composite with the movie End of Days (Sun is conjunct the fixed star Sabik), if I could post it.

piercethevale

Ahhh, but he decided to take me head on, here is some charts for you to gander at:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1164

picture.php

Me

Look carefully and you can see a bow pointed at Asterion.

From the Moon to Mars, to the Virgo stellium, to Uranus and back to the Moon.

The flaming arrows of the devil.
Ephesians 6:16

picture.php

Notice how there is a direct conjunct of my sun and m.c., think of the satanic bible as an arrow (pointed directly at my heart).

Here is my composite with the movie End of Days:
picture.php

--------------

I also have the devil's composite with the movie End of Days (Sun is conjunct the fixed star Sabik), if I could post it.

That's really stretching the use of composite charts.. so much so, that I'm sitting here shaking my head in dis-belief... Why would you believe something so ... so...
I can't even come up with a word for this...

A composite is how the world views you in partnership with someone else, how you and that person are as a team in joint endeavors, or marriage, or something of a similar nature...and I just thought of something that I have never considered before. That would be a "ship" if you were in the Navy or a Merchant Seaman, and I just also thought of a business or corporation, that you are an employee of. But they both would be difficult to determine the actual "birth" of... I mean, I wouldn't even attempt to make such a chart for someone that wanted me to and analyze it for them. I might experiment with the idea if it were for myself. But I'm not enlisting, nor would the Navy even consider me at my age and I'm also too old, legally disabled and 'un-hirable' as no employer could hire me for fear that they would lose their business insurance.

Unless you are planning to live your life by the Satanic Bible you have no business with considering such a chart... and even that one I'm not going to give an endorsement of it being of any affect upon you... just the only thing of even the remotest chance of being of some degree of validity I can possibly even dream of in my wildest dreams,

Try making a composite with the Yeshu'a chart, I have posted, at astrodienst and adjust the positions of everything equal to the difference between a chart made now for Yeshu'a using the data from that current chart and that of the chart I have posted at actastrology.com... that was made before astrodienst changed computer programs.
...unless you're not a Christian of any sect and or have no faith in his ministry or willingness and ability to assist you in any manner He is possible of? ...which are many...
There is a thread on making such composites and if you do and need help rectifying it for the adjustment I mention or would like help interpreting it do so in that thread please.
If you are unable to locate it, and you are interested in such an endeavor, let me know and I'll get a link posted to that thread.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

That's really stretching the use of composite charts.. so much so, that I'm sitting here shaking my head in dis-belief... Why would you believe something so ... so...
I can't even come up with a word for this...

A composite is how the world views you in partnership with someone else, how you and that person are as a team in joint endeavors, or marriage, or something of a similar nature...and I just thought of something that I have never considered before. That would be a "ship" if you were in the Navy or a Merchant Seaman, and I just also thought of a business or corporation, that you are an employee of. But they both would be difficult to determine the actual "birth" of... I mean, I wouldn't even attempt to make such a chart for someone that wanted me to and analyze it for them. I might experiment with the idea if it were for myself. But I'm not enlisting, nor would the Navy even consider me at my age and I'm also too old, legally disabled and 'un-hirable' as no employer could hire me for fear that they would lose their business insurance.

Unless you are planning to live your life by the Satanic Bible you have no business with considering such a chart... and even that one I'm not going to give an endorsement of it being of any affect upon you... just the only thing of even the remotest chance of being of some degree of validity I can possibly even dream of in my wildest dreams,

Try making a composite with the Yeshu'a chart, I have posted, at astrodienst and adjust the positions of everything equal to the difference between a chart made now for Yeshu'a using the data from that current chart and that of the chart I have posted at actastrology.com... that was made before astrodienst changed computer programs.
...unless you're not a Christian of any sect and or have no faith in his ministry or willingness and ability to assist you in any manner He is possible of? ...which are many...
There is a thread on making such composites and if you do and need help rectifying it for the adjustment I mention or would like help interpreting it do so in that thread please.
If you are unable to locate it, and you are interested in such an endeavor, let me know and I'll get a link posted to that thread.

I hate satan, I hate satanism, I hate satanists:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=597206&postcount=1

Your god and messiah are two-faced degnerates.

Last edited: