Can my Vedic Astrology Chart be read here?

missnightowl24

Can someone help read my Vedic chart here?

I already received a response in the Vedic Astrology seciton, but the interpretation is difficult for me to understand. I did not know the format for understanding vedic astrology would be different than western.

For example, part of the response for deciphering my vedic chart goes like this: mer-venus conjunct, literary-oratory-astro-pharma aptitudes;

debilation of venus cancelled, gradual improvements in luck-education;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

venus 10th lord negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university teaching etc;

Yeah, unfortunately I find this answer hard to understand. Anyway, what I am focused on in life right now is a new career, home and hopefully new circle of people to enter my life. I have never checked out my vedic chart before, but I have decided to just to see what it has to offer me. I think the vedic chart is just another part of ourselves that we haven't accessed yet.

To be more specific, I want to meet people, but am shy and struggle with putting myself out there. I am on the hunt for a new career, something I can be my own boss at, I would love to explore the creative arts in some way, maybe travel as well. I also need a new place to call home, somewhere I fit in this giant world. I am hoping that my vedic chart can shed light on what I am not seeing. Thanks for the help!

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_missnightowl_24.59854.55998.jpg
    astro_2gw_missnightowl_24.59854.55998.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 72

JUPITERASC

Can someone help read my Vedic chart here?
I already received a response in the Vedic Astrology seciton, but the interpretation is difficult for me to understand.
I did not know the format for understanding vedic astrology would be different than western.

For example, part of the response for deciphering my vedic chart goes like this: mer-venus conjunct, literary-oratory-astro-pharma aptitudes;

debilation of venus cancelled, gradual improvements in luck-education;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

venus 10th lord negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university teaching etc;
Vedic is completely different methodology
so that's why Vedic board is separate from other boards
this board is General Astrology so
any form of astrology including Chinese is fine
also sidereal is fine to discuss on our General Boards
in fact
we have no sidereal board option on our forum unfortunately
however
there are forums on SIDEREAL WESTERN astrology
for example
solunars at https://www.solunars.com/index.php?sid=892431275e978cf376a72190d4a58268
Yeah, unfortunately I find this answer hard to understand. Anyway, what I am focused on in life right now is a new career, home and hopefully new circle of people to enter my life. I have never checked out my vedic chart before, but I have decided to just to see what it has to offer me. I think the vedic chart is just another part of ourselves that we haven't accessed yet.

To be more specific, I want to meet people, but am shy and struggle with putting myself out there. I am on the hunt for a new career, something I can be my own boss at, I would love to explore the creative arts in some way, maybe travel as well. I also need a new place to call home, somewhere I fit in this giant world. I am hoping that my vedic chart can shed light on what I am not seeing. Thanks for the help!

attachment.php
so by Vedic chart, assumption is this chart is sidereal :smile:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps further reflections for your studied consideration for self-discovery, understanding the sidereal placidus chart as presented,
and the meanings that can be derived. do share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue and any ideas to pick, integrate for the mission of your life.

Sat 12th sag for foreign lands; rahu-NNode acq 2nd for earnings from foreign sources;

Sat-jup-ketu SNode now transit natal sat sag 12th for foreign lands;
need to take long-term decisions of life these years. Pain-injury-surgery to care from.

Natal-transit Sat opp jup-moon gemini 6th, stress in health-employment matters, misjudgments n missed opportunities;
rahu-NNode now transit jup-moon gemini 6th, toxic health issues, foreign assignments; observe fast sat evenings;

jup-moon conjunct victory amidst adversity; analytical-business advisory and instrumental music aptitudes; jup asc lord; prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings; may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; 16 years jup period till age 34;

Venus 5th lord for luck-creativity-romance-position debilated in virgo 9th for luck-education-travels; mer own virgo; debilation of venus cancelled; gradual improvements in luck-education-travels.

Venus significator for relationship, self-centred in approach compared to venus elevated pisces selfless in attitude; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for debilated venus;

Mars aspect own scorpio 11th, supportive of income-gains-research-occult, but not good for health of friendships;

Sun-mars leo 8th, hyper-energetic, temperamental; heart-stomach-urological inflammations; able to cope with challenges of life, success amidst adversity; aptitude for administrative research;

Sun-mars-ketu leo high self-pride, individualist, hyper-sensitive;
accident prone; pain-injury-surgery; may be aptitude for being a surgeon;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

Gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;

jup-moon inimical gemini 6th, chest-lungs-liver-circulatory-intestinal issues;

Mer lord 7th for business over virgo 8th for losses; sick spouse, chronic intestinal-skin issues; scholastic aptitude; critical thinking good for audit-editorial roles-literature research etc;

mer-venus virgo, debilation of venus cancelled, gradual improvement in luck-edu-travels seeking splendor; literary-oratory-astro-pharma-journalistic aptitudes; Mer debilated aspect over pisces 2nd for family-finances;

Venus lord 10th for career, negating to 9th, retired attitude, aptitude for arts, tourism, university teaching, etc

mer own virgo 8th, success amidst adversity; Mer lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck factor; chronic skin-nerve-intestinal issues; wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

asc/7th house lords jup-mer square over gemini-virgo same lord, compatible but intellectual challenge in the marriage relationship;

Moon gemini compatible with moons gemini, taurus, leo, virgo, libra;

Venus significator for home and relationships; venus virgo 9th for luck as lord 5th for luck-education-romance;
wonder whether would seek creativity and splendor in southern continents, regions, countries, towns, streets named after letter/sound pa like poland, peru, perth, etc for example; growing gradually;

do promptly share of any further insights gained,

regret in case find format difficult to understand to your taste while clarifying to my best;

btw what is your academic background n profession and where do you live!

wishing you improving luck with debilation of venus cancelled, sat lord 9th from moon settling at 36+

Moon Mrigasira nakshatra, sensitive, the deer leading the pack, showing the way,

kshantaram

Last edited: