A Confusing Twist of Fate

byjove

Account Closed
Hi,

I think this might be the best thread section, I hope so!

I'm trying to figure out something that happened in my love life this year and astrology features strongly in it, so I figure some understanding may come from it too.

A few astrologers (and tarot card readers) have given me hints or descriptions about my future marriage partner, and they all pointed to one man I met this year. The detail was uncanny. But it ended badly and I'm so confused.

What details?

Firstly, I was told that with with both my 4Th rulers in the 9Th, with my partner's 4Th ruler, in his 4Th house, that I would move in with him. With his 4Th ruler , Mercury almost in exact conjunction, that it would be a large home. Pisces, by the sea. 9Th house Venus, likely that he's foreign and we'd meet outside my homeland.

Another person 2 years ago, a famous person, outlined a long list of events. They all happened EXACTLY as she said. So many things I hadn't yet thought about. Except for one. After moving abroad next, I would meet my future husband and we'd move in together.

Lastly, for timing, another famous person gave me a timeline of different events. Much the same. Note, 7th Lord Saturn transiting the 5th of love and romance - the period when the marriage partner is met, in her experience. Transiting Pluto sextile natal Venus in the 9th - fateful love connections, this could be him.

So in March this year, after many months of no love contenders, a man appears. We date, initially things go great. He's 7 years older and lightyears ahead professionally - sounds a Capricorn 7Th type. When I meet him, he's just a few months living in a new home. He was still buying basic furniture when we met. It's a penthouse suite so big you almost need a scooter to get from one end to the other. (My partner's 4Th Lord almost conjunct Midheaven, big new home). It had a glorious sea view from 3 quarters of the entire penthouse ( Pisces, by the sea). He was foreign, and we met outside my homeland. Transiting Pluto sextile natal Venus exact at this point.

But it went all wrong. It ended badly in fact. Anyone who read my horaries earlier this year must have picked up my desperation. Here's why! Does anyone have goosebumps reading this?

I don't care about money or house. These were described to me as obvious indicators of his circumstances when we would meet, that is all.

How can this be? I don't get it. Everything else the astrologers over the years mentioned , happened on time. Tell me this man doesn't fit these descriptions! How can this be?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi,

I think this might be the best thread section, I hope so!

I'm trying to figure out something that happened in my love life this year and astrology features strongly in it, so I figure some understanding may come from it too.

A few astrologers (and tarot card readers) have given me hints or descriptions about my future marriage partner, and they all pointed to one man I met this year. The detail was uncanny. But it ended badly and I'm so confused.

What details?

Firstly, I was told that with with both my 4Th rulers in the 9Th, with my partner's 4Th ruler, in his 4Th house, that I would move in with him. With his 4Th ruler , Mercury almost in exact conjunction, that it would be a large home. Pisces, by the sea. 9Th house Venus, likely that he's foreign and we'd meet outside my homeland.

Another person 2 years ago, a famous person, outlined a long list of events. They all happened EXACTLY as she said. So many things I hadn't yet thought about. Except for one. After moving abroad next, I would meet my future husband and we'd move in together.

Lastly, for timing, another famous person gave me a timeline of different events. Much the same. Note, 7th Lord Saturn transiting the 5th of love and romance - the period when the marriage partner is met, in her experience. Transiting Pluto sextile natal Venus in the 9th - fateful love connections, this could be him.

So in March this year, after many months of no love contenders, a man appears. We date, initially things go great. He's 7 years older and lightyears ahead professionally - sounds a Capricorn 7Th type. When I meet him, he's just a few months living in a new home. He was still buying basic furniture when we met. It's a penthouse suite so big you almost need a scooter to get from one end to the other. (My partner's 4Th Lord almost conjunct Midheaven, big new home). It had a glorious sea view from 3 quarters of the entire penthouse ( Pisces, by the sea). He was foreign, and we met outside my homeland. Transiting Pluto sextile natal Venus exact at this point.

But it went all wrong. It ended badly in fact. Anyone who read my horaries earlier this year must have picked up my desperation. Here's why! Does anyone have goosebumps reading this?

I don't care about money or house. These were described to me as obvious indicators of his circumstances when we would meet, that is all.

How can this be? I don't get it. Everything else the astrologers over the years mentioned , happened on time. Tell me this man doesn't fit these descriptions! How can this be?
Quite clearly, astrologers, not even "famous" astrologers are ALWAYS infallibly correct :smile: