Determining gender of the child

ImNotThere9

A friend of mine is soon to become a father, and he would very much like to know the sex of his child. I offered to take a look at his natal predispositions but I think a horary would be more fruitful still.

The time the question was conceived is exact.

I have no knowledge of how to go about determining the gender of a child in the horary chart myself, so help would be much appreciated.

Anything you might need let me know!

Thanks,

INT

Attachments

• astro_2gw_173_will_it_be_a_girl_or_boy.55131.10037.jpg
    astro_2gw_173_will_it_be_a_girl_or_boy.55131.10037.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 13

Zarathu

Account Closed
Usually horary questions are centered around a yes/no answer. This doesn't mean to imply that there isn't a huge amount of information that can be obtained besides the yes/no answer, but its usually revolving around that.

Questions that have two different answers are much more difficult to answer. For example, if the OP had asked, Is the child a boy? or is the child a girl? then a clear answer might be forthcoming.

While I am no expert in horary astrology, I have not seen a way to answer measure the upcoming child's sex through it.

if someone knows how to do that, I would be delighted to know the procedure.

ImNotThere9

Thank you. I once asked this question in relation to the birth of my youngest brother, and it was answered accurately. Don't ask me how it was done. But yes, you're absolutely right, a great deal of ambiguity would have been swept away in your suggestion. Oh well.