Career as a Lawyer

arjun84

Hi,

This is Arjun from India.

By God's grace I will completing my Law Degree this coming June 2013.

I would be grateful if you could kindly read my chart and tell me whether My Chart shows Success in a Career as a Lawyer ?

And if at all yes then which field of Law is best suited for me ?

* My Birth Details:

Name : Arjun
Date : 13-08-1984
Time : 16:00 Hours
Place: Mumbai-India

Zarathu

Account Closed
Are you sure that you were born at exactly 4:00 PM. Very very few people are born right on the hour. This usually means they rounded up from 3:30 PM or back from 4:30 PM. 45 minutes could make a huge difference in your chart data.

Virinchi

first you should kick the person who advised you to study law.
if it was self made decision, then better chose some other profession before its too late.

as a lawyer, you'll struggle a lot and i dont see anything more than occassional moderate success, which is again not much satisfying.

for intial 10 years you'll have to work under someone or struggle to make it yourself.
even after 2023, not much success is seen.
infact, if you're not a lawyer, then you'll be framed into some case and thrown in jail.
or atleast you'll be threatened and forced to quit many cases

my words may be harsh for you now, but that is reality and if anyone says you'll become a great lawyer, he's just taking advantage of today's date.

If you still want to continue in this field, then don't practice but try to teach law in universities, write books on law and do something else other than arguing in courtrooms

aquarius7000

Hi,

Arjun84, firstly, you can hope for responses by members, if you post a chart along: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

Also, with all due respect for others' viewpoints, my earnest suggestion to you would be to complete your degree wholeheartedly having come this far in the career field chosen. If you post your chart, I could take a look at it. However, I cannot read vedic charts, only western (tropical) please.

:)AQ7

arjun84

Hi please find attached my tropical Birth-chart image - i hope it is the right format.

ps: I dont exactly know how to attach the chart image - I have tried - please do let me know if it has attached properly & is correct format for you to read ?

Attachments

• tropical_chart_arjun.png
    tropical_chart_arjun.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 18

aquarius7000

Hi,

Please go to astro.com and pull a chart there. It is free. Astro.com charts are most legible, and members are used to those here.

aquarius7000

Hi

Go for it - law!

I can explain the astro nitty gritty later, as I am on the move. However, Jup in the first, and in Cap, and a dignified Mercury in the 9 th, supports your decision. Try and get into either civil admin law or criminal law (planets in Sco)

Good luck