Regarding career

sakji

Hello all,

How will i progress in my job in next 2 years?

Communication has been my biggest difficulty or drawback in my life.

Can you tell if i will be successful in my career?

Time-06:58 am
Date-24/08/1995
Nagpur,maharashtra.

mathur_dinesh

The sign Taurus is placed in the tenth house of profession. Currently Jupiter does not cast its benign influence on this sign but projects aspect to natal Venus which is the owner of the sign. Saturn refrains from causing damage to the house or owner. Rahu and Ketu too are indifferent to the house and owner. Hence the house is free of adverse influence on the house and owner and receives favourable influence of naturally benign planet Jupiter through Venus. So I suppose matters relating to the house will proceed on an even keel.
Jupiter enters Capricorn in the end of this month and will cast its influence on Taurus. This is good for professional prospects. Saturn remains indifferent to house and owner for the next two years but Rahu will enter Taurus in the end of September/2020 for one and a half years. This will cause some difficulties. The protective aspect of Jupiter will remain till the middle of April/2021.

sakji

Thankyou Dinesh

I have issue in communication i'm slow in talking and i feel this gives me disadvantage compared to others at my workplace.

Next two quarters till december are crucial for my career.

Can you suggest any remeady or gemstone ?

creativei

Hi sakji

you are simha lagna cancer rasi pushya nak .

Do you really have communication problem ? i dont think so , your 2nd lord of speech Mercury is well placed , mercury is in sun star who is asc lord for you , this makes some born communicator who speaks loud , who voice heard miles away like a lion .

infact mars in 2nd house makes someone fast speaker . quickness is mars .

though you have saturn 6th aspecting 2nd mercury at times makes u ill speaker but in general it wont affect your communication skill anyway .

you are currently running ketu dasa ketu makes u detached spiritual eccentric weird confused etc , 9th house ketu creates problems regarding father . though its good for spirituality u undertake spiritual journeys mind is inclined towards divine godly things . since ketu dispositer is in 2nd ketu brings problems in 2nd house related things , there may be separation from family . quarrels in family . u cant eat meal at right time , happens to eat low tasteless meal that too with quarrels with family members . ketu act like mars so 9th lord mars aspecting 8th house father health suffers this is time to take of his health , u may have atheistic views at times .

prof is nice with some minor issues u wont work under anyone , 10th lord with 1st with 2nd and 11th lord in lagna born business man highly independent and autocratic .

this ketu dasa will be standstill but next venus dasa gives u over all success . ... prof is nice not to worry . your good time yet to start ! .....

sakji

Thank you mathur dinesh and creative.

"this makes some born communicator who speaks loud , who voice heard miles away like a lion"---NOWAY TOTALLY OPPOSITE.

I dont have any medical issue regarding speech ,it just that i cannot express myself i have very aloof nature it requires so much energy to talk to someone.
Its hard to articulate a sentence quickly ,small talk or basic communication with any one is hard for me since childhood .

I also have weak relations with everyone.(friend,collegue etc).
People wonder how can someone be so detached and live without talking(i go mute around people) that's why i dont have anyone close.

Any suggestion to improve or anything gemstone,pooja you suggest.
(i"m female i forgot to mention that above)