Will I get into a relationship?

Fragoso

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_will_i_get_into_a_relation_hp.56992.20780.gif
    astro_w2at_01_will_i_get_into_a_relation_hp.56992.20780.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

MissCubyA

I think you`ll get into a r.ship when you decide to take action towards initiating one? The planets won`t start one FOR you :unsure:... Unless you`re actually asking if its a good time to start one.. ?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is only good in general for a 3-6 month time period. Some astrologer see it in a longer sense but many do not.

So are you talking about this time period? And what are you doing to get into a relationship? And are you Male or Female?

Fragoso

I think you`ll get into a r.ship when you decide to take action towards initiating one? The planets won`t start one FOR you :unsure:... Unless you`re actually asking if its a good time to start one.. ?

Hey MissCubby.
I know right... I am just curious since currently transit saturn is in my 5th. I am not expecting a fairy tale to fall down from heaven :biggrin:

Fragoso

Horary is only good in general for a 3-6 month time period. Some astrologer see it in a longer sense but many do not.

So are you talking about this time period? And what are you doing to get into a relationship? And are you Male or Female?

Male :whistling:
I am just curious right now, Zarathu. I have no plans for the future curently. Come what may end :tongue: