Advice Scorp woman, Aquarius guy

LadyScorp07

I recently met this guy who is a few years younger than me through a friend. We live in different cities so we dont see eachother much. Maybe once a week. When I first met him he was stand offish but I worked on him(tryin to make a good impression for my friend) and we quickly stuck up a friendship. He would have my back on any games we were playing (holiday/fam weekend) and I would have his. He told me things about himself that he hasn't told anyone. We are just friends currently but I think I've formed a "crush" he looks at me so intensely and seems to know what im thinking just by staring at me. (which is weird for me bc Im usually the one that can read people) He is very nosey and asks me tons of questions about my personal life and has even went through my phone. He has told me point blank that "I want him" all of his body language and the way he talks makes me think he may have a crush on me also. I've never dealt with an aquarius guy so he is very confusing. When we are together I never try to suffocate him and always do my own thing until he comes to me. Lately he hasn't texted much and I know he has other women friends which doesnt bother me bc my closest friends are all guys. He will on the other hand text my best friend (his relation) and ask her for us both to come down and see him.
What do you think? Is he into me? Should I keep talking to him. Either way I think he and I will be great friends for some reason I feel like I can trust him and me being a scorpio isnt usual.

My Chart: Sun-Scorpio Moon-Pisces Mercury-Scorpio Venus-Libra Mars-Aries Jupiter-Gemini Saturn-Capricorn Uranus-Sagittarus Neptune-Capricorn Pluto-Scorpio Lilith-Virgo Asc Node-Pisces & Ascendant-Sagittarius

His Chart: Sun-Aquarius Moon-Cancer Mercury-Aquarius Venus-Capricorn Mars-Leo Jupiter-Sagittarius Saturn-Pisces Uranus-Capricorn Neptune-Capricorn Pluto-Sagittarius Lilith-Gemini Asc Node-Scorpio

Baha

Hi,

This might be a bit of a tough relationship for you if it evolves.

Aquas tend to scrutinize people under microscopes. Just because. So I understand what you said about him asking a bunch of questions.

The problem I see is that with Sun and Merc in Scorp, you are very intense. Sort of like a detective. You may find yourself analyzing his ever gesture to try and read in to it. This can drive you up a wall.

The thing with Aquas is that they get close and then like to dissapear; without reason. That's just "them." So for the other person involved, it's very difficult to sit back and allow that to happen without an explaination. And, there won't "be" an explaination. There will be nothing to set him off, he will just be there one minute and then gone for a week or two (or five).

You will beat yourself up trying to figure out why and then you will start to ask yourself if you should call him, ect.

I'm Libra, right on the Scorp cusp and I too have merc in Scorp and venus in Libra. So I would imagine that you are fascinated by people, try to figure them out from head to toe, and yet you have a real soft underbelly.

His venus in Cap, I don't know much about that. Mars in Leo, could make him extremely passionate but wanting to be in control.

Just proceed with caution. Once you get fixated with an Aqua it is VERY hard to pull back. The way to keep them, generally speaking, is to be very misterious and hold a lot back. They get bored fairly easily. So remember, you will have to constantly be pulling a rabbit out of your hat to keep him interested. After a while, that gets really tiring!

Good Luck!

LadyScorp07

I feel an attraction thats for sure. I can sense when hes near. I know he can feel when we are close by his expression. If that makes any sense. Other than that I think part of the reason is I want to figure him out. And now im pretty sure its next to an impossible thing to do.