partner and career instability ... when will it change?

Libra1012

My partner and I broke up because he’s struggling with career and family pressure. We care for each other very much but his family wants him to marry a girl from his country and between the job, financial issues, and his family it’s all too much pressure and something he needs to figure out on his own. Soon after I lost my job due to a reorganization.

I’ve had a lot of career and partner instability over the last few years. Does my career look to be stable any time soon? Is there a chance for a stable relationship in the near future or a chance that my partner and I will get back together? https://imgur.com/57MLdLE

Zora

Account Closed
My partner and I broke up because he’s struggling with career and family pressure. We care for each other very much but his family wants him to marry a girl from his country and between the job, financial issues, and his family it’s all too much pressure and something he needs to figure out on his own. Soon after I lost my job due to a reorganization.

I’ve had a lot of career and partner instability over the last few years. Does my career look to be stable any time soon? Is there a chance for a stable relationship in the near future or a chance that my partner and I will get back together? https://imgur.com/57MLdLE

Hello Libra,

your chart link and chart is not much readable due to missing house cusps etc. - could you either pls post your DOB, TOB and location or post a more common www.astro.com chart with the additional click on "with transits"on outer circle for a more easy reading also for coming near future aspects - to be of more help to you ?

Libra1012

Hello Libra,

your chart link and chart is not much readable due to missing house cusps etc. - could you either pls post your DOB, TOB and location or post a more common www.astro.com chart with the additional click on "with transits"on outer circle for a more easy reading also for coming near future aspects - to be of more help to you ?

Yes of course, thank you. https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&lang=e&stx2=s=outs=24

If that doesn’t work- DOB: Oct. 12, 1981 TOB: 5:13am Location: Youngstown, OH

Thanks!

Libra1012

Hello Libra,

Here’s an updated image, this should work. https://imgur.com/UxiBbmj

ElenaJ

It worked, thank you.
So, you have Saturn/sun/jupiter/pluto all being challenged by the current Saturn/pluto/jupiter/mars conjunction.
In your 2nd house, this touches not only money but also your own sense of self esteem.
And the transits are coming from your 5th house, which is why your love interests at the moment aren't working out as you would like.
Consider that this is a development challenge, you have to find a balance between you and the others you love. This normally is what libra is all about, but at the moment it is putting you to the test.
In addition, Chiron is transiting over your natal moon, emotions, telling you first you have to suffer and from this you will learn the lessons you will need for the future, and in the 7th this again has to do with your partnerships, eventual marriage.
This is a very important time in your life, it will set the tone for your future.
Your career, gemini, is mercury, that recently had the opposition of unpredictable Uranus passing through. From the 7th house to your 2nd, your career has suffered perhaps because your attention has been distracted and you have been weeping over a lack of confidence.
Mercury also rules your ascendent, so you are also presenting yourself to others in a way that they can't read very easily, creating confusion and mixed signals. This is compounded by natal Neptune square the ascendent from the IC of the 4th house. You give out signals that are hard to decipher, they sometimes can be vague and seem deceptive even if that isn't your intention.
Neptune in transit will gradually reach your descendent, calling you to mate, but it squares your own natal Neptune, so you will find that some of the ideals, dreams, spiritual values that you have taken as given, are also put into question by new contacts that you make.
Your house of work, the 6th, is ruled by both Uranus and Saturn.
Saturn on your sun gives you a strong sense of responsibility as well as ambition.
Keep true to yourself and you will see that this transition period will be an enormous benefit to your soul growth.
It's all tied in together and it will all work out together.
Concentrate on who you are and what you want to be, for the time being.

Libra1012

It worked, thank you.
So, you have Saturn/sun/jupiter/pluto all being challenged by the current Saturn/pluto/jupiter/mars conjunction.
In your 2nd house, this touches not only money but also your own sense of self esteem.
And the transits are coming from your 5th house, which is why your love interests at the moment aren't working out as you would like.
Consider that this is a development challenge, you have to find a balance between you and the others you love. This normally is what libra is all about, but at the moment it is putting you to the test.
In addition, Chiron is transiting over your natal moon, emotions, telling you first you have to suffer and from this you will learn the lessons you will need for the future, and in the 7th this again has to do with your partnerships, eventual marriage.
This is a very important time in your life, it will set the tone for your future.
Your career, gemini, is mercury, that recently had the opposition of unpredictable Uranus passing through. From the 7th house to your 2nd, your career has suffered perhaps because your attention has been distracted and you have been weeping over a lack of confidence.
Mercury also rules your ascendent, so you are also presenting yourself to others in a way that they can't read very easily, creating confusion and mixed signals. This is compounded by natal Neptune square the ascendent from the IC of the 4th house. You give out signals that are hard to decipher, they sometimes can be vague and seem deceptive even if that isn't your intention.
Neptune in transit will gradually reach your descendent, calling you to mate, but it squares your own natal Neptune, so you will find that some of the ideals, dreams, spiritual values that you have taken as given, are also put into question by new contacts that you make.
Your house of work, the 6th, is ruled by both Uranus and Saturn.
Saturn on your sun gives you a strong sense of responsibility as well as ambition.
Keep true to yourself and you will see that this transition period will be an enormous benefit to your soul growth.
It's all tied in together and it will all work out together.
Concentrate on who you are and what you want to be, for the time being.

Well, I guess that explains it. Thank you so much for the explanation, it’s been a painful week but I will take your advice and focus on myself.