Will this dentist be helpful?

johan

Caused to a "modern"lifestyle of smoking,drinking and the famous coca-cola,my teeth have been seriously damaged
Well,since pluto now confronts me with my health,it's time to take some action.

My dentist has retired,and for a year or so I got a new dentist,she is from Kiev.
She is horrible,and probably it has to do with my pluto squaring pluto(dentist as a personification of pluto),but maybe that s to farfedged..
Today I decided to search another dentist and I found one in Rotterdam,a holistic dentist.I want to write a letter to her/him to see if she is willing to give a consult.

When I had the address it just popped in my head shall I ask this question
on the forum and thought why not?

So here it is:
Will this dentist be helpful?

Question asked in Slikkerveer,the Netherlands
Time 20.10

fensi88

Unfortunately, I got early Asc (2Vi08 ) so, it is too soon to answer the question, the question is premature.The matter has not developed sufficiently for such a question at this time.

johan

Okay,thanks anyway

Just have to follow my intuition here
and have a little faith in the universe,

Johan

Draco

Johan,

From the nature of your post I sense that you are rather apprehensive about visiting the dentist:

She is horrible.....maybe that s to farfedged.

If you have a fear of dentists then I don't think this is farfetched at all.

I have an acute phobia of dentists as I have been a victim of malpractice twice in the past, as if visiting the dentist isn't scary enough. I need to visit a dentist myself at the moment, and although I am in pain I am absolutely terrified of going. I know that I am going to have to, although I am totally dreading it!

In my own experience dentists cannot be trusted. They are all horrible. They have done me more harm than good (but that's just my experience which has made me fear them, so don't let that put you off).

I want to have a go at this chart for you because I too am worried about my teeth at the moment, and as I have said I am hugely apprehensive about dentists. :(

Goca is right, in that traditionally, if a chart rises at 3 degrees of a sign or less then the question is premature. However, apparently, many modern horarists do not consider this Lillian rule, and will always answer a chart regardless.

I found the chart quite interesting, and although my horary skills are a bit rusty at the moment, through lack of practice lately, I wanted to give it a go.

Will the holistic dentist in Rotterdam be helpful?:

Virgo rises, and so expresses the nature of your query as a health concern. Virgo has much to do with the medical profession. This makes your significator Mercury. Mercury sit's in Capricorn (but I don't know why it is in the 5th) and is conjunct between the Sun and Venus Rx. Due to Mercury's close proximity to the Sun, Mercury is burned beneath it's rays. The Sun is the principle of health and vitality, but it is burning you and therefore not good, so this shows that the problem is set to escalate as Mercury moves closer to the Sun. If you are in pain it will get worse. So you need to see a dentist quickly either way, whoever it is.

Venus is the principle of healing, but as it is retrograde it is moving away from you, so this is another sign that the problem is getting worse, and that you need to act now.

I am interested that as Mercury is in Capricorn, it is within Saturn's domain. Saturn rules the bones, and so consequently rules the teeth. Saturn is detrimented in Leo, retrograde and in a cadent house, and this reflects the bad condition your teeth are currently in. This is even more significant because Saturn rules the 6th house cusp, and the 6th is health concerns. As Saturn is retrograde it may indicate that this is a problem you should have had sorted some time ago. (missed appointment?) As it is in the 12th of that which is hidden, it may indicate that there are problems with your teeth other than that which you are conciously aware of. Another sign that you need to act quick, regardless of who you see.

The indications so far are that it is more important that you act quickly than worry about who it is you actually see. So even without looking further, I suggest you consult whoever is closest to hand.

Mercury and Venus Rx are separating from a trine to Mars in Taurus in the 9th. I really do sense that the foreign female dentist you have visited before is indicated here. I will explain: Mars refers to all forms of tools and medical equipment, yet it is detriment, so you have been caused pain or suffering, probably by this female dentist in the past, which is why Venus is retrograde (past), and moving away from you, because you intend not to see her again because of this. Mars (surgery) is in Venus' domain indicating the female dentist who has worked on your teeth who you don't like. It is in the 9th because this is the house of those who are educated/qualified and the 9th is also the house of foreigners. You see? Mercury is also trine the MC, so the woman from kiev is the professional you need to consult because the MC, in Taurus, is ruled by Venus Rx - the woman you saw in the past.

I would also mention that Neptune is in the 6th house. Neptune indicates the neccesity for use of anaesthetic. I would imagine that a holistic dentist uses only natural therapies, so the anaesthetic indication shows that the problem is too far advanced to visit the holistic practitioner in Rotterdam.

I mention as well that the 3rd cusp of short journeys or journeys within one's own country, hence travelling to Rotterdam, is ruled by that Venus Rx because it is in Libra. So this is saying to you, 'no, don't go to Rotterdam, go back to the woman from Kiev!'.

All this and I haven't got to the Moon yet. :? Although the indications are pretty clear as it is.

I won't go too far with the Moon because I think you have your answer. The Moon is in Virgo and in the 1st house and it is waning. Virgo, again shows that it is a health concern in need of medical attention and it is waning because the health of your teeth are in decline. The angular house, particularly being the 1st, expresses the urgency of the situation.

The Moon is trine with Mercury/Venus Rx and that Mars/MC in Venus' domain which I have already discussed. Surely the answer is clear!

The dentist in Rotterdam, being a holistic practitioner, will not be helpful Johan, because the problem is too advanced for natural therapies. You need to go back to the Kiev woman, which I suspect you should have already but did not due to an unpleasant experience. If you go back to her, despite your apprehensions, you can get the problem sorted once and for all. Then you will be able to forget about it and relax.

Venus goes direct on the 3rd of February. This is only an idea but maybe this would be a good time to book an appointment? The problem is described as needing attention quickly, but perhaps this isn't too long to wait? Mercury will still be beneath the Sun's rays at the time, but Neptune will be between the Sun and Mercury, so will do much to absorb the Sun's burning influence with it's cooling and watery ways. Neptune at this time might do much to relieve any suffering you may be concerned about.

I have every sympathy for fear of dentist's and I am in the same situation myself. I need to go but I am tremendously apprehensive.

Why not have a little smoke of the green stuff (if you do) and have a little drink to calm your nerves, and when you go, explain to the dentist how apprehensive you are and whatever your concerns were about your last visit? This is what I intend to do. Once it's done it's done, then you can forget about it.

I wish you good luck Johan, and hope you get your problem sorted out soon.

Draco :wink:

Susie

Hello Boys

I could not resist answering here:

As you might (or might not) know, we all create our reality with our thoughts. This principle is beautifully depicted in a movie "what the Bleep do we know". I can only recommend this movie highly.

Please know that you will have the exact experience manifested in your lives according to your thought patterns (especially the ones you keep repeating to yourselves).

So why not try the following: visualize your visit to the dentist as a pleasing and successful event; that your dentist is a very nice person, and that your teeth are wll looked after in his/her care. Do this several times, and you are reprogramming your subconscious mind, and thus you create a much more positive experience.

Remember - thoughts are things!!!

Kind regards

Susie

Draco

Hi Susie,

I have heard of the 'What The F*** Do We Know?' film before, and I can remember desperately wanting to see it because it is meant to be really good. So thankyou for reminding me about this because I had forgotten about it, as it was a while ago I'd heard about this. I will have to try and get hold of a copy on DVD.

What you say about positive thinking is absolutely correct and makes perfect sense. Like the old occult axiom goes: 'All thought follows matter'. Which is so easy to understand, but we can become so enmeshed by fear and apprehension in life that it is all too easy too forget.

I will actually go through the scenario in my mind before I go to sleep at night about everything being good, pleasant and positive. It seems so simple, but it's funny how it takes someone to point this out before you realise how true this is.

I suppose it's only because I constantly go through the mental scenario of: 'oh no, whats going to happen? It will be a horrible mess, what if something goes wrong again? What if I end up worse off?', that my fear is so acute in the first place. It's little wonder I'm so concerned, in that I keep programming my mind with all this fear and negativity.

Come to think of it, going to get a tooth sorted out is a good thing because it leads to a solution to the problem. It's a bad thing when you choose to see it that way. Such a simple truth.

Positive thinking. So simple, yet so easy to forget sometimes! It isn't the dentist that is the enemy, it is my own mentally generated fear of the dentist that causes me a problem.

I will follow your advice. :)

Thanks.

Draco :wink:

johan

Draco and Susie,

Thanks for your insights!

Gonna follow up both your advice,seeing the Kiev' dentist and visualising,positive thinking.

Draco with your pisces-ascendant,shame on you! :p
The green stuff(not uncommon among the dutch),drinking
No thanks!

But it is very interesting you mentioned a data for visiting the dentist...
If anyone has a good idea for another data,post it please,if not I will try this data Draco.

fensi88

I recently read some article about connection Moon and medicine.
They recommend to go to dentist when Moon is in Libra and Cancer, they said you do not feel pain and all "works" on teeth will be succesfull.
They do NOT recommend to go to dentist when Moon is in Aries, Capricon and Taurus because all "works" regarding teeth will be unsuccesfull and in that time teeth are most sensitive.
I also read that before go to dentist it is best to eat cheese because it decrese pain.

johan

Draco,Susie,and Goca

Sorry about goin on on this subject so long,but it is really important to me.When you mentioned this about the moon,I looked up something in a medical astrologybook.This is what it says:

If one wants to determine a suitable time for an operation(and this also includes detracting molars and things like that), one has to check the next points;
-Never operate as the moon is in the sign where the bodypart belongs to
-Never operate on the 4 critical moonpoints(full moon and so on)
-Not in the last month before the birthday,because the power of the sun is at his weakest,loading up the energy near or nearby the birthday when the sun is again on the zodiacal point by birth
-Mars must be favourable(mars=operation),by transit and by progression
-Preferably jupiter has to be well aspected for recovery
-Neptune is not allowed to be bad for aenesthetic
-Preferably the sign of the bodypart is not influenced by transits or progressions

On the third of february the moon is in aries,and that is the sign according to ebertin of the teeth

Sorry about asking and doubting again,but it is really important to me,think you understand Draco,this fear of the dentist and Susie,I really like to pick out the right moment,feeling much more secure and than it is also easier to visualise a pleasant time and good result

Hope someone will come up with a time,gonna try to find it myself but help is appreciated.
Enough said,I go searching

See you

BTW birthdata 19.28/26 march 1969/slikkerveer/the netherlands

fensi88

If I were you I'll book appointment for 10 Febr.2006. at noon (11:59 am). Check out this chart for me it is OK.

Light

Hi Johann

Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't resist this thread...

I, too, hate going to the dentist, but eventually found one who understood the problem. (Mind you, he's a proper wind-up merchant: "I'm going to take all your teeth out today, they're so bad" one tiny filling later - "Sorry, I lied - you only needed a filling!" :lol: i fall for it every time!

Anyway, what he recommends I do before I visit is eat chocolate! :shock: Not anything with caramel or cream or anything sticky, but just ordinary, unadulterated chocolate! Not a bad recommendation form a dentist! :D

So, book your appontment, do your visualisations (which I shall be doing next time I go - (thank you susie for reminding me - I keep forgetting to do this) and munch away before you go!

Take care

hel

johan

Thank you all for helping me here

Goca,looks like a good moment to me,thanks
I will go for it!

Of course I will let you know the results

Lapis

Alright, the I Hate Dentists Too thread!!! :x Being a Capricorn I've sacrificed many a molar to these teeth mechanics over the years! I too would rather dig ditches in the pouring rain than have to go to a dentist or a doctor for that matter. But.....

johan I'd say check the Moon and make sure its in a good sign for you (not anywhere near the head like Aries and Taurus etc.) and be brave....just go to the dentist. We'll all pray for you here and send you positive happy mouth thoughts! :D

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across that movie on TV, "What The Bleep Do We Know" and was happier than I've been in a long time! It was wonderful, and to me, shows how much of the Aquarian Age is manifesting in our reality right now. I really enjoyed "Ramtha" who was new to me. Great teachings and info from all of them.

To repeat some of what's been suggested already, I'd also say to deliberately intend exactly what you'd like to experience with a dentist. I mean if we've got to do these sort of things then lets do them the way WE'D like! Intend that you effortlessly find or are connected with a great dentist and that it will all go extremely well, fast, and not cost a fortune......etc. Consciously creating our realities ourselves. Next step is to create that we don't need to go to the dentist any more! :mrgreen:

Saturn's transiting my 6th now so this health business is a big issue for me too. Good luck johan and let us know how you're doing.

johan

I haven't succeeded to go to the dentist before 18 april at 8.25am.There is the possibility of postponing this appointment,but cannot go earlier.Looks this chart a little bit favourable?If not ,i will postpone the appointment.Thanks :lol:

fensi88

Althought, this is a good day to take any action (Moon has only 2 aspects, conjuct with Pl and trine with Su) I do not think that it will be helpfull to you because of these reasons:

1)You are Me at 2Ar20 and Moon at 21Sag47
2)Your doctor is Ve at 13Pi07

As both rulers are in 11H it seams that there will be some unforeseen event for both, you and her/him. I can not seen connection from you, Me, Moon and her/him Ve or Ju rx in 6H. It seams to me that you will not meet that day. Me and Moon are peregrine. Me goes to square Ma co ruler of 6H, doctors, not a good sign.

Maybe that last Moon's aspect, trine with Su tells us that you will be happy in the end, because you escape doctor.

johan

Hi Draco and Goca,here an update about the dentist,for the sake of your horary skills! :wink:

I left the butcher of Kiev officially last week and took the holistic dentist of Rotterdam,nice guy and nice(and pretty :wink: )female assistants.

Today I had a rootcanal treatment with the classical treatment and anesthetics,but took a lot of homeopathic pills and drinks for myself(echinaforce,calcium fluoratum and kalium phosforicum).And have been drinking chamomilla and salie tea.Also flush my teeth with Weleda Ratanhia.I tell you this Draco,because you said I needed the classical treatment with anaesthetics(see your first post).
I had a serious toothache,couldnot sleep normally for about a week and a half,but painfree now :lol:
This dentist Levie don't use amalgaan and sometimes prescribes homeopathy.

And Goca,you told the appointment with the dentist would not happen and you were right,I switched dentists!

So,I hope this update will be helpful for your horaryskills.
And all you people who have wished me luck,thanks again!

fensi88

Johan, thanks for update! Glad that you are finaly satisfied with your dentist and that you resolved your problems! Enjoy now!