Late marriage?

Sylbb

Hi. I need your help. I'm scared that I will have very late marriage or no marriage at all. I don't even know anyone who could be my potential spouse and I'm in my 20s. Any ideas when marriage could happen? Or when I can meet my spouse?
Greetings

Last edited:

Januarystorm

you will get married dont worry, and youll get married around the most normal appropriate age, not too early, not extremely late. age 33. which is literally perfect because as most vedic astrologers, i believe one should not get married or make huge impactful life decisions BEFORE the saturn return since people change completely during the saturn return, so much so that the person they become after the saturn return, usually does not agree with the choices the person before the saturn return made, that includes things like husband-choices

so no worries

you will probably meet your husband on a trip, traveling in another country, maybe even in the plane who knows...or you will meet him at church, at some religious or spritiual ceremony, you know what ive seen a lot with people that have 7th lord in the 9th house- they meet their future spouse at a wedding (of people they both know) (thats a religious ceremony too you know) if you google 7th lord in the 9th house you can read more about your spouse and where you can meet him, your seventh lord is jupiter btw.

good luck enjoy your pre saturn-return time as much as you can trust me its the best:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ravinderccmb

As your ascendant degree is on the border please confirm few things:
Do you have good voice and have stress or get anger very fast. Are you interested in creative arts or spiritual person?
OR
Are you traditional and hard working person.

Are you reserved person?

Sylbb

As your ascendant degree is on the border please confirm few things:
Do you have good voice and have stress or get anger very fast. Are you interested in creative arts or spiritual person?
OR
Are you traditional and hard working person.

Are you reserved person?
I have nice/friendly voice, I'm stressing about almost everything. I love art-music, painting etc and for sure spiritual person 😊 I'm not traditional nor hard working

Sylbb

you will get married dont worry, and youll get married around the most normal appropriate age, not too early, not extremely late. age 33. which is literally perfect because as most vedic astrologers, i believe one should not get married or make huge impactful life decisions BEFORE the saturn return since people change completely during the saturn return, so much so that the person they become after the saturn return, usually does not agree with the choices the person before the saturn return made, that includes things like husband-choices

so no worries

you will probably meet your husband on a trip, traveling in another country, maybe even in the plane who knows...or you will meet him at church, at some religious or spritiual ceremony, you know what ive seen a lot with people that have 7th lord in the 9th house- they meet their future spouse at a wedding (of people they both know) (thats a religious ceremony too you know) if you google 7th lord in the 9th house you can read more about your spouse and where you can meet him, your seventh lord is jupiter btw.

good luck enjoy your pre saturn-return time as much as you can trust me its the best:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you so much!😘

ravinderccmb

please confirm few more things:
Do you become aggressive when it comes to gains or money.
Do you keep discussing about your problems or losses.
Do you become emotional when talking to family about finances.
Do you have regular fights or arguments.
Any person who is against the govt as your neighbor.

Sylbb

please confirm few more things:
Do you become aggressive when it comes to gains or money.
Do you keep discussing about your problems or losses.
Do you become emotional when talking to family about finances.
Do you have regular fights or arguments.
Any person who is against the govt as your neighbor.
Not really because I always seem to have money, I don't really have to work hard and still have money somehow. I'm really hopefull when in comes to money and gains. I have this feeling that I will have a lot of it in the future. I am open about my emotions but I have hidden sadness. I have arguments but only because I'm open minded and some people not so in that case I can be argumentative. In my country there is a lot of people against govt because they want to take our freedom.

ashriia

Hi. I need your help. I'm scared that I will have very late marriage or no marriage at all. I don't even know anyone who could be my potential spouse and I'm in my 20s. Any ideas when marriage could happen? Or when I can meet my spouse?
Date of birth: 14.04.1998, 10:55 AM, Poland, Krakow, woman
Greetings

You will meet someone significant in 2025.

But try to spend less time worrying about finding a husband, and utilize all the good fortune you have from previous lifetimes. Study, Travel.. enjoy your youth.

Sylbb

You will meet someone significant in 2025.

But try to spend less time worrying about finding a husband, and utilize all the good fortune you have from previous lifetimes. Study, Travel.. enjoy your youth.
I don't know if I can enjoy it. Everybody around me has somone significant in their life/ planning their future/ getting married/ traveling together and I'm single for a very long time. Of course I could get a boyfriend but I don't want to spend time, energy and get attached to someone who will not be in my life for a long run. But it is what it is. Thank you so much for your answer 😊😊