Is my interpretation correct?

dowhanawi

How things will go tonight with a guy I like, specifically will it become romantic (We are going to a concert with friends and meeting at my place first for drinks. Also we are the only single people in the group. There has been much sexual tension lately and a change in conversation styles / topics.

Asc is 25 Aquarius so I am Uranus in aries 20º. He is either the sun or Saturn (he's 43) but both are trine Uranus in Sag (sun 23º, Saturn 19º) and (I think applying). The moon is in cancer (2º, cusp of 5th) which means she's strong and I (think) not void of course cuz she'll aspect jupiter while still in Cancer. Mars is conjunct asc, I don't know if that's relevant in horary. So it's positive?

http://astro-charts.com/chart-of-moment/
Hope that attaches correctly.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

I reply before tonight would be really appreciated. I generally do natal but have been working in horary and don't get it on the natural level I get natal

aniani

That link is not working. You might need to attach the chart.

Based on what you wrote, you are traditionally represented by Saturn in this chart and he is Sun. Based on the degrees you provided, the conjunction between you and him is separating.

Moon at 2 degrees shouldn't be void.. But yeah upload the chart :)

aniani

I can't seem yo to from my phone. I'm confused as to why I would be Saturn? I thought the querent was based on the asc?

Yes. Aquarius rising. The traditional ruler is Saturn.

Based on what you wrote, you are traditionally represented by Saturn in this chart and he is Sun. Based on the degrees you provided, the conjunction between you and him is separating.

Moon is also your co-ruler, so check out the aspects it makes as it is important too.

Last edited: