Pisces

Animatrix

Trust me, you don't need to warn me not to take an extreme view. I'm usually the guy insisting that people dial back the insanity, although I've been known to make the occasional inciting comment when I deem it necessary to shake things up. Or when I'm abnormally pissed.

I think you're right, actually, even if this is quite controversial. Because the simple, primitive signs can be cruel but they are so in an direct way, they can be brutish and violent, but the more complex persons can be cruel in that sick over the top twisted way. It also has to do with intelligence I think. I think highly intelligent people can be moooore evil and wicked than dumb persons.

Alzander

Interesting thread people.

I have four major planets in Pisces which are Sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn so I guess I’m a good example for this discussion. I would agree that we can be very creative, intuitive, compassionate and adaptable but also insecure, too sensitive and withdrawn when depressed.

A happy positive Pisces doing good for themselves and others is a powerful force and the energy from such a person spreads like wildfire influencing people in beautiful ways and this can be said for all signs of the zodiac and their unique archetypal traits and qualities.

I can’t speak for all Pisces but I tend to avoid drinking alcohol on a regular basis as I seem to not be able to have just a few and leave it at that, leading to overdoing it and thinking my liver is invincible, heh. As for drugs, I used to smoke weed quite a bit but don’t bother with that anymore as I feel personally you can get a bit lost in the escapism of it as it’s a great source for otherworldly experience and can just as easily push one into delusional behaviour and a yearning for higher spirituality which can be experienced elsewhere in a better way. ( but I don’t totally disagree with it due to medicinal purposes etc.. particularly the hemp plant itself and the materials that can be created from it)

I will attach my chart and some random photos of my face, sorry if I’ve made this all about me. (That comment just there was very piscean and an example of the somewhat pitifully self concerned side to being a fishy brings, let’s see if you catch on)

Peace fellow StarLovers

If you guys share the optimistic belief that not all people on the internet are peadophiles and killers like I do then feel free to show me your charts and appearance to delve more into that side of astrology. I noticed the rising sign and eyes etc thread I posted on isn’t active anymore so nobody’s commenting on it now.

Attachments

• F7AC354C-0875-4EF1-9DD9-B7767148AD53.gif
    F7AC354C-0875-4EF1-9DD9-B7767148AD53.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 5EABE9E4-B6BF-453D-B3A6-8515A0C1E98F.jpg
    5EABE9E4-B6BF-453D-B3A6-8515A0C1E98F.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 43
  • C4FF5AFA-35D2-477F-B27D-703632CAE2E7.jpg
    C4FF5AFA-35D2-477F-B27D-703632CAE2E7.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 42
  • F4A18127-C195-4F35-9BE3-D6ADE2EBF81D.jpg
    F4A18127-C195-4F35-9BE3-D6ADE2EBF81D.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 36

AquarianRising

Interesting thread people.

I have four major planets in Pisces which are Sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn so I guess I’m a good example for this discussion. I would agree that we can be very creative, intuitive, compassionate and adaptable but also insecure, too sensitive and withdrawn when depressed.

A happy positive Pisces doing good for themselves and others is a powerful force and the energy from such a person spreads like wildfire influencing people in beautiful ways and this can be said for all signs of the zodiac and their unique archetypal traits and qualities.

I can’t speak for all Pisces but I tend to avoid drinking alcohol on a regular basis as I seem to not be able to have just a few and leave it at that, leading to overdoing it and thinking my liver is invincible, heh. As for drugs, I used to smoke weed quite a bit but don’t bother with that anymore as I feel personally you can get a bit lost in the escapism of it as it’s a great source for otherworldly experience and can just as easily push one into delusional behaviour and a yearning for higher spirituality which can be experienced elsewhere in a better way. ( but I don’t totally disagree with it due to medicinal purposes etc.. particularly the hemp plant itself and the materials that can be created from it)

I will attach my chart and some random photos of my face, sorry if I’ve made this all about me. (That comment just there was very piscean and an example of the somewhat pitifully self concerned side to being a fishy brings, let’s see if you catch on)

Peace fellow StarLovers

If you guys share the optimistic belief that not all people on the internet are peadophiles and killers like I do then feel free to show me your charts and appearance to delve more into that side of astrology. I noticed the rising sign and eyes etc thread I posted on isn’t active anymore so nobody’s commenting on it now.

I'm not sure it's optimism that's required to believe not everybody on the internet are pedophiles, just common sense. Anyhow, you look like one of my friends from Stockton, before moving back home. F*cking train-wreck of a city, but I did meet a few decent folk.

Chrysalis

"I noticed the rising sign and eyes etc thread I posted on isn’t active anymore so nobody’s commenting on it now."

Hey Alzander link me this thread your speaking of ive totally missed this one, im working on my rising signs at present so NEEEEDDD it :D

Last edited:

david starling

My midheaven is in Sagittarius. My chart ruler, which is Neptune, is exactly on my M.C.

What about you?

Same M.C., Neptune in Libra. Also, Moon and Venus Conjunct in Aquarius. Mars and Mercury Conjunct and Ascending, in Pisces. Also, :uranus: in Gemini. So, Neptune it is. Venus isn't usually recognized as the Truth and Justice "morning-star", just the Love and beauty evening-star. This dual nature goes al....l the way back to the first known versions, Inanna/Ishtar/Maat/Hathor, of Ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt.

Last edited:

david starling

True. What sign he had in 8th house? Was it pisces or scorpio?

Aries in H8 with Mars in H2 in Scorpio (strong connection). :uranus: RIGHT ON his Ascendant in Virgo, Conjunct Pluto. Pisces stellium in H6 and H7. In Whole-sign, the stellium is in the Seventh House. Either way, Venus Opposes Ascendant and is Conjunct Saturn.

Last edited:

sibylline

I am a Pisces ascendant (but with Saturn in Virgo directly opposite my asc).

I wonder if I put people off sometimes!

Probably.

:whistling:

:wink:

I don't know. I think the Pisces Ascendant is a tough one. I admire the flexibility and openness, but sometimes there can a diffuse sense of self, a drifting through the world without clear purpose. It certainly needs an anchor in the chart, IMO. And Saturn on the DSC is also tough.

Sibylline, I've been describing my take on the Aquarian Age, and presenting the view that the current Piscean Age is purely Sidereal and Spiritual, and shouldn't be expected to relate to the current Mundane, Materialistic developments of the Age preceding that of Aquarius.

I don't pay a lot of attention to mundane astrology. So we're in the Piscean Age in sidereal? Meh...The current dynamics, at least from what I have experienced and can glean is not in favor of a Piscean way of life and in many ways opposed it. So I'd agree.

I do believe it requires at least some actual placements in Pisces in one's own Natal-chart to truly understand the Sign. Doesn't mean Pisceans are going to agree on everything, or even on anything! :lol:

I agree (so, there, at least we agree on two things). :happy:

sibylline

All signs can be manifested positively in anyone, but only if they acknowledge the lower state of the manifestation and determine to improve. Which is why so few Pisceans ever reach their own higher state; they refuse to acknowledge that they're the cause of much of their own unhappiness and instead escape any responsibility by arguing that their feeling are more relevant than their overall wellness. Do well-developed, self-improving Pisceans exist? Absolutely! But I've never met one. Humans are, on average, far too deranged to seek self-restoration on their own, and of those that might, Pisceans are too preoccupied with pretending everything's perfectly alright. Their sensitivities and distractions from reality are their undoing. Very frustrating for those who wish to help them.

So, who is writing this? Is it you or are you quoting someone...?

No one is a Sun sign. It's helpful to discuss general traits of signs but when we start going into "This is what people of X sign are always/majorly like" then we're not being helpful and we're being a little ridiculous. For example, if a Pisces Sun has an Aries Moon, Capricorn Mars, Jupiter conjunct Saturn in Taurus with Scorpio Rising, somehow I doubt that they would be pretending everything's great in life, avoiding responsibility and be distracted from the realities of life.

david starling

Sibylline, I'll try for the hat trick: Just hypothetically, which is how I got started on this Tropical Age thing I've been going on about--just suppose, employing the method known as "the temporary suspension of disbelief" that a TROPICALLY determined Age of CAPRICORN (ruled of course, by Saturn), was what's behind what you so nicely describe as the "current dynamics"? Would that be a good hypothetically possible explanation? From a Piscean viewpoint, naturally. :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

I have the Moon in Pisces, and probably astrology is a form of escapism for me :smile:

Moon in Pisces is highly motivational. But, you have to really enjoy whatever is you're motivated to accomplish. You really FEEL those Moon Transits, right? :biggrin:

Last edited: