Did she mess with someone else in london

hyper88

Hey just wanted to find out for sure it could be in my mind but I wanted to know if i was wasting my efforts did she cheat

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_some_one_else.58651.6828.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_some_one_else.58651.6828.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

oleanna

Hey just wanted to find out for sure it could be in my mind but I wanted to know if i was wasting my efforts did she cheat

you had asked the same question a whileago, - is this the same girl?
If so:
Is she behaving in a way that gives reason for serious suspicion?
or is it more you being unable to trust?
maybe try to read your chart for a start, and a little background could help as well...

hyper88

you had asked the same question a whileago, - is this the same girl?
If so:
Is she behaving in a way that gives reason for serious suspicion?
or is it more you being unable to trust?
maybe try to read your chart for a start, and a little background could help as well...

Thank you for your reply im an aquarius born in feb 10 1988 and my scorpio moon has a strong impact in my chart but with her when ahe says certain things shes more secretive than open even tho shes a sag didnt hear to much about the trip and we talked briefly when she was away but she was hanging out with a friend that i didnt kno to much about now her 5th house is in the 2nd but i see both sun and murcurey in the 5th so it gave me suspision

IleneK

Premium Member
To me, based on your first chart and this one, it looks to me she may be pulling away from you, as she/Sun separates from you/Saturn. Likewise, she/Sun moves toward, applies to, another person through a sextile with Mars. I really don't think there is great liking between them given the reception. But there is a similar pattern in the first chart. I don't know if she is cheating, but I do think that you and she are definitely growing apart.

It is interesting that you, as Moon, apply both to her/Sun and this other party/Mars. Makes me wonder if you know who he might be?

Last edited:

hyper88

To me, based on your first chart and this one, it looks to me she may be pulling away from you, as she/Sun separates from you/Saturn. Likewise, she/Sun moves toward, applies to, another person through a sextile with Mars. I really don't think there is great liking between them given the reception. But there is a similar pattern in the first chart. I don't know if she is cheating, but I do think that you and she are definitely growing apart.

It is interesting that you, as Moon, apply both to her/Sun and this other party/Mars. Makes me wonder if you know who he might be?

Im not really sure who but i know that she has a friend there i just not sure action took place at all

rafaella

I agree with Ilene, there is some kind of separation between you or pulling apart. Sun does apply to Mars, and Venus (her as a woman) has changed signs and with it receptions. Venus no longer exalts Saturn (you) and that is what you noticed - she might not be all about you anymore but more distant.

Venus is in sign of Mars, mutual reception between Venus and Mars. I don't know whether there is cheating but someone else got her attention, or someone she just met. Moon, your co-ruler is in detriment of Mars, so perhaps this is someone known to you. Moon is also in fall of Sun, perhaps you haven't been the most attentive boyfriend?

dowhanawi

I agree with the others, plus she just sounds like a Sagittarius: who would likely be honest if they cheated. Your Scorpio moon tendencies will drive her off if you don't reign them in, this could be why the chart shows her pulling away.

oleanna

I agree with the others, plus she just sounds like a Sagittarius: who would likely be honest if they cheated. Your Scorpio moon tendencies will drive her off if you don't reign them in, this could be why the chart shows her pulling away.

I'd sort of agree with that...i'm a scorpio moon myself, and i know it's not easy to cheat on me, my instincts are working well in this department;) - but as well i do know i am often suspicious from the very beginning, and it's annoying for the other side. Not everyone can take that.
Some people just like to get some freedom, - doesn't mean they would cheat. But they would pull back, if freedom get's too limited.
-- Maybe you doubt too much and by this create what you fear...

hyper88

The funniest thing is you are deffidenly right about my moon and since im an aquarius it a little difficult to control im still trying to work on that